Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clay strikes again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Clay strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Clay strikes again   Clay strikes again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:45 am

Chibs had been staying with Corrie due to her heart condition. She had steadily lost weight since Ope went on the in. Dita still wouldn't speak to her and all she had now was Aisling. Rocking her precious daughter and laying her down for the night, Corrie prepared to go to bed herself. When she turned around a familiar face confronted her.

"I'm going to take something you love, " he yelled.

Clay had no idea Corrie kept a camera in the nursery just in case. She watched as the man eyed her daughter, holding a knife.

"No!" she yelled, jumping in front of the knife, taking it to the chest and collapsing on the floor.

Shocked, clay ran out of the room just as chibs walked in.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

Clay strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay strikes again   Clay strikes again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:53 am

Chibs ran into the room, seeing his niece lying bloody on the floor, "Oh...oh christ.....lass...stay wif meh."

Chibs tackled Clay just as he reached the stair landing, knocking him out cold with the butt of his pistol. He then made a frantic call to 911, with Aisling's wails in the background.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Clay strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay strikes again   Clay strikes again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 am

Corrie laid on the floor, hands shaking hovering around the hilt of the knife still stuck inches from her heart. She screamed. Poor Opie, was the last though she had before passing out.

Once Cor was stable, still unconscious, but stable he called Lyla to let her know to tell Deet, she'd want to know.

Running to Jax's to pick Aisling up, Chibs thought about what he was about to have to do. Telling Opie was not going to be easy, but being able to tell him Clay was going to be inside, well that made it better.

When they reached the jail, Chibs bounced Aisling on his hip and crooned to her in gaelic as they waited for Ope.

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

Clay strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay strikes again   Clay strikes again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 am

Opie came in, excited to see Aisling, but suprised to see Chibs sitting in Corrie's place. He sat down across from him and looked at him with concern, "Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Clay strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay strikes again   Clay strikes again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:50 am

He handed Opie his 8 month old daughter and watched as she cooed and giggled in his arms. The big goofy smile she caused warmed his heart, He sat down ans took one of Ope's hands.

"I wanted to wait until I knew she was ok to tell ya. Two weeks ago, Clay broke in while Cor was laying down the babe, he stabbed her. In the chest, about two inches from her damaged heart," he looked ahead, not stopping, "Irish have a hit out on Clay now. I caught him and so he comes inside, today, I told the council you got this."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

Clay strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay strikes again   Clay strikes again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Opie glared down at the table, blood boiling. "Is Cor okay? Did you pay any of the guards off?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Clay strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay strikes again   Clay strikes again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:06 pm

"We took care of the guards. Wha'ever you do will go unpunished. She's stable, but she's yet to wake up. She was already so sick, Ope. I bring her Aisling every day. The doctors are hopeful."

He looked away and blew out a breath.

"I'm sorry, brudder, this happened on my watch. I was just down the heall. I still don't know how it happened."

He reached into his jacket and brought out his phone, he showed Opie a picture he'd taken on Corrie in her hospital bed with Aisling. He hair even seemed less bright.

"She misses you."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

Clay strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay strikes again   Clay strikes again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Opie frowned at the sight, "I miss her too...has Deet seen or talk to her?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Clay strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay strikes again   Clay strikes again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Chibs sighed, "No, she's gotten close to Lyla. I don't think she even knows Cor is hurt. I told Lyla, bu' we know how tha goes."

A dark cloud shot across Chibs' face,"You take care of tha bastard. He tried to kill Aisling, that's how Cor got stabbed."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

Clay strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay strikes again   Clay strikes again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Opie nodded, "Okay...you need to call Dita. Tell her I'm sorry. As for Clay...I got this."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Clay strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay strikes again   Clay strikes again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Chibs nodded, "I'll try, boy-o. I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clay strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay strikes again   Clay strikes again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clay strikes again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daughters of Anarchy :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: