Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juice/Corrie: Vengance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Juice/Corrie: Vengance Empty
PostSubject: Juice/Corrie: Vengance   Juice/Corrie: Vengance Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Corrie and Juice had igonored Opie's protests. Corrie was getting revenge for whathey'd done to her sister. They had no idead what they had released upon themselves. She happen to know Zobel's daughter was carrying on with on of the local IRA boys and she and Juice were camping out, waiting for her to show up at the safe house.

"If you have any doubts about this, boy-o, you better tell me now because once I start I won't be stoppin, no matter how you feel," she cut her eyes to Juice.

He gave her a look of disgust, "You saw what they did to her. Fuck morals."

Around 2 am Zobel's daugher, Polly, showed up. Becuase the girl had never seen her before, Corrie was the one who got out of the car and made her way to the girl.

"Lass, lass, come away from the safe house," she played up her already thick accent, "The boys are being gaurded by ATF. They sent me to get ya."

Polly looked confused and her hand twitched towards her back, causing Corrie to smile; now shoe knew where the gun was. Eventually the girl decide dto trust the Irish woman and walked in front of her towards the black van. As they came up on the van Corrie stealthily got close behind her, grabbed her gun, and smashed her head against the van in one swoop. Before the girl could crumple to the ground she caught her and hauled her into the van.

"Good work," Juice said to her, a non believing look in his eye.

"It what I do lad."

They took Polly to another of Zobel's safe houses on the outskirts of town. They didn't want this to happen inside of charming. Juice used his computer to hack the grid and shut off poer to the building so that any cameras would be innopperable. They learned after they had tried to pin Opie with arson.

Juice grabbed the girl's uncounscious bodya nd followed Corrie's directions. He strippe dthe girl completely naked and tied her down to the ground, face up. He went to the kitchen and grabbed an assorment of knives for Corrie while she grabbed her own kit from the van. The girl was actually starting to scare him a bit.

Corrie went to pulling out all her instruments while the girl on the floor began to wakle.
"Wakey, wakey deary,"Corrie crroned.

At the sound of her voice Polly began to thrash against her bonds and scream for help.

"Oh, love, no one can hear you," Corrie crouched down close to Polly's face, "Your father is about to learn a lesson about messin with people's families."

Polly began to sob, Corrie felt nothing.

She grabbed a scalpel from her kit, noticing Juice standing in the corner with his arms crossed, watching her every move. She made her way down Polly's body, lightly letting the scalpel drag across her skin here and there, When she reached the woman's heel she viciously slashed the tendon there.

Polly screamed," There now lass, hush. Can't have you bein able to leave now," Corrie soothed and then slashed the other tendon.

Corrie yanked the tape off of the girl's mouth, "Now you'll be answerin a few of my questions and if you don't," Corrie cut off one of the girl's earlobes as Juice hissed in the corner.

The girl screamed again, "Ok," she cried, "Ok!"

"Where do we find proof your father has connections to the drugs being sold in charming?" Corrie asked.

The girl hesitated and Corrie slashed open her right calf.

"Uggghhh!!!!! He keeps the files in a drawer in the desk of this house!!"

Corrie looked at Juice who immediately set off to the office to grab them. When he returned and they verified it was what they needed, Corrie got down on her knees and ran her nose alone the girl's bloody face, smearing her blood across her nose and cheek.

"Good job, lass," she spoke as she reached out and snapped one of the girl's index fingers, "Now, what's your father's cell phone number?"

The girl rattled it off and Corrie pulled a burner phone out of her pocket and dialed the number. When the voicemail message ended Corrie's smile spread like slime.

'Oi, Ethan. Turn about is fair play."

She set the phone down.

As the voicemail caught everything Corrie played. She stomped the girl's right hand. Then she severed the other. Juice watched, horrified, Corrie was truly psychotic. he had though Chibs was exaggerating, but as Corrie smiled and crooned to the girl, her face covered in Polly's blood, he knew he was not.

Finally, after burning Polly, breaking her legs and dislocating her shoulder Corrie picked up the phone and whispered evilly, "Find her is you can daddy," just as she plunged her scalpel into the girl's pelvis.

She stood, let out a deep breath and grabbed her things.

"Ok, Juicey, lets get back to my sister, yea?"
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com

Juice/Corrie: Vengance
Page 1 of 1