Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Empty
PostSubject: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Corrine Brennan, as she was known to the Real IRA, was bone weary. The Chicago rain pelted the pavement as she made her way toward the Desantis home. While she had picked up the last name Desantis, her Irish brethren refused to use the name.

She'd received a call from the council a month prior explaining the need for her to go to Charming California. There had been recent upheaval of leadership and the Council didn't trust Jax Teller. Luckily, her adopted sister, Dita already lived in Charming. She had found Corrie a home, money was no object to the IRA Princess, and set it up for her as well as told the Club she was coming.

Ever since her parents' murder she was the golden child of the Irish, but she was getting so tired of it all. When killing a man no longer caused you grief you might as well be a monster.

She shook the rain out of her long curly, red hair and went inside to grab her bags. She said her goodbyes to the DeSantis family and headed to O'Hare. It was going to be a long trip.

When she landed she found Dita waiting for her. Her face lit up with a smile.

"Oi, Dita, long time no see lass," she pulled her sister into a hug.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:45 am

Dita DeSantis smiled as she gave her sister a quick, but warm hug, "Ey, welcome to the most boring town on Earth," she said with her Chicago accent bleeding through. She chuckled lightly as she brushed her black hair out of her face distractedly.

"I'm running a little behind today. I had to drop off some files to Bobby Elvis and Unser is riding my ass about some shipment coming in." She grabbed one of Corrie's bags and started leading them to the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:51 am

She followed her sister towards her car.

"Well, I'm sure they won't be happy to see me either. I tink it is likely a rare ting for people to be happy to see me when they are selling Irish guns,' she laughed.

As the pulled into Charming, she looked over her reflection in the mirror. She refreshed her make up. she found it took the men off gaurd if she looked pretty. They would equate it to weak.

"Sp how's da club takin the news I'm here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:20 am

Dita shrugged as she flipped through stations on the radio, "As to be expected. Territorial as shit...basically acting like a bunch of fucking men...oddly, the croweaters are the worst. Can't keep their noses out of club business."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:31 am

Corrie threw her head back and laughed,"Oh are the doxies afraid of the sweet Irish lass sweeping in and stealing their men? Feckin idiots,"She wiped at tears, Lets just go straight to the club house. I'd like to see Philip, haven't seen in in years. Plus I'd rather gett he pissing contest out of the way."

She pulled her waits length red curls out of their messy bun to mae more of an impression.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:59 am

Dita smirked, "Okay, sounds good." She got on their exit and made her way to the club.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:06 am

When they arrived at the Clubhouse her sister lead her to the Chapel. She told Dita to sit in the corner of the room, always wanting her sister involved.

The two men seated at the table looked angry and generally dissatisfied. The blonde had an air of power about him and the huge brown haired man had a dangerous glint in his eye she recognized all to well.

"So, you must be Jax," she spoke with her lilting accent, "And you must be Opie. Let me lay this out for you boy-o's," she turned and pulled her jacket off, exposing her largest tattoo that was a testament to her dedication to the cause and then sat, "If you want the big guns I have to trust you. Nothin, and I do mean nothin, goes trew without me."

She stood again and offered her hand to each of them in turn, "My name is Corrine Brennan and I am the girl holdin your future on a chain."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:10 am

Opie felt compelled to be nice to this girl and he, quite honestly, did not get why. He gently shook her hand, "Corrie, correct?"

Jax was less friendly, however, leaning away from her extended her hand. He smirked coyly as he took a drag from his cigarette, "Let's just get down to business, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:15 am

Her hand disappeared into Opie's and she laughed, "Aye, Corrie will do."

She sat down and glared at Jax, "Is this for sure how you be wantin to handle this? I can be reasonable, but I don't suffer fools. Bottom line, the big boys don't do progress well. Which is where I come in. They want Clay, you're not Clay. They believe," her eyes slid to Opie, "current issues may be cloudin the judgment of leadership. You have ta convince me otherwise."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Jax smirked, "Everything is under control and you can tell your friends that their precious Clay is still in the picture...he just ain't swingin' his dick around so much, sweetheart."

Opie, who normally would talk the same way, grimaced at Jax's words toward Corrie. The girl was just doing her job.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:20 pm

"Corrie raised an eyebrow at Jax, "Oh Jackie-boy, you misunderstand. They want me here to oversee. If Clay is out of the pictire and I'm guessing he is or will be soon, they want to know if they can continue with you. All I want to do is make sure the cause is being served. I don't give a shite about your internal dick length contest."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Opie smirked. This girl had skill when it came to ball busting. He shrugged, "I kinda see her point, Jax."

Jax sighed, "Well...what happens now?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Corrie sat back in her seat, crossed her legs, and placed her hands on her lap.

"When you pick up guns, I'm there. When you run the guns, I'm there. When you make deals foe the guns, I'm there. And don't give me your bullshite about a girl being a hindrance," her eyes took on a steely coldness, "I assure you, lads, I can handle myself. Ask Uncle Philip, not that ot matters what ya tink. Those are the terms. The council has me set up here. If you say no, they pull their support. I'm not in the business of bullshite, I am straight forward and I expect the same."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:59 am

Jax sat back and thought, "What kind of cut are you wanting on the sales. 20%?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:03 am

"I don't want a cut. I don't need the money. I just want to see where the guns are goin," she laughed.

"But be warned, if I am not ridin on the back of one of yer bikes for ever delievery and every run you'll lose your pipeline."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:23 am

Opie nodded, snubbing out his cigarette, "Fair enough. Jax?"

Jax sighed, before finally nodding, "Okay, you have a deal, Cor." He extended his hand toward her.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:25 am

She smiled, "Great, but don't you stick me on a bike with a prospect or something."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 am

Opie smirked, "I'll just stick you on the back of my bike then."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:36 am

For the first time in her memory, Corrie felt a blush creep into her cheeks.

"That would be fine, Opie," she smiled and tried to hide her face.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:02 am

Opie smiled and cleared his throat, "So...when does this start?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:28 am

"When is your gun meeting/run?" Sje looked up at Opie through her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:48 am

Opie looked to Jax for the answer. Jax nodded, "Tomorrow night. 9."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:50 am

"Then I will be there. What should I know about it?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:00 am

Jax sighed, "We are in with the Myans on this one. They are looking for product for their club arsenal. We used to have beef with them, but now we are working together."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:03 am

"Thank you for being forward with info, Jax. I'd like to talk to Opie for a while. Alone. A lot of the ocuncils issue with you stems from his appointment as VP. I promise to be gentle,"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons   Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrie flies out to charming Corrie/Dita/Sons
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next