Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Empty
PostSubject: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:08 am

It has been nearly three and a half months since Corrie had landed in Charming. Since then Op had started staying with her every night and she was pretty sure she was falling for him. For the last two months she had been sick. Puking theough out th day every day. She was tired and somehow gaining weight. Opie had taken care of her while trying to fit into the dominant role she placed him in.

This morning she had left Opie in her bes to walk down to her sister's for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:41 am

Dita was in the kitchen trying to get a head start on breakfast: waffles, eggs, and bacon. Archie sat at her heels whimpering for a bite. Dita shook her head, "Oh no. Daddy might eat that shit up, but not me." Juice was still in bed asleep.

Dita heard the door open, "Cor?" She was a little on edge about leaving it unlocked.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:04 pm

She could smell the food before she even reach the door; Dita always made the best breakfast. She heard her sister call her name and could hear the trepidation there.

"Aye, just me Dita," she called.

She made her way to the kitchen and saw her sister making waffles, Archie sitting at her feet.

"Ohh, that smells divine," she sang while grabbing a piece of bacon and feeding it to the dog.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Dita laughed, rolling her eyes. "He could have waited for his diet food. You and Juice are terrible with him; then Juice wonders why I say we shouldn't have kids." She shook her head, "Feeling any better? Uncle Chibs said you were sick."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:21 pm

She sighed, absently rubbing her growling belly ignoring the weight she'd gained, "Aye, I'm starting to feel a wee bit better. Uncle Philip has a big mouth. His real issue is Opie stayin' with me. Though, I think he is tryin ta protect the boy, not me."

She laughed.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Dita frowned, "You really should go to the doctor, Cor." She fixed up her sister's plate before getting Archie's plate ready. She looked at her sister for a spell before clearing her throat, "Are you knocked up?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Corrie was quiet for a moment considering what her sister had said. Even just considering it brought her anxiety to dangerous levels so her mindly simply shot it down.
"No, of course not," she tugged on the hem of her shirt.

She looked down at her belly and shook her head.

"I have to go back to belfast at the end of the week for a couple of months to present my findings and bring the council's verdict back to the boys. I haven't told Opie yet."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Dita watched her, not convinced, "Well, I suggest you tell him soon." Dita didn't hide the dual meaning in her response.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Corrie sighed, "I know. I just know he'll be upset I'll be gone. Is it always this hard to try to consider others? I suck at this so bad, dita."

She stretched and yawned then it dawned on her what her sister meant, "I am not pregnant. Do ya know how pissed the council would be about tha' ?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:46 am

Dita gave an all-knowing smirk, "Yeah, because Opie's sperm and your ovaries know 'the bro code' of the council and TOTALLY respects their demands."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:11 am

Corrie rolled her eyes, "I'm not."
they ate breakfast and said their goodbyes. She could tell her sister was up to something by the loook in her eyes. She could only hope it had nothing to do with telling Opie her ludicrous theory.

She ran some errands, during which three people asked her when she was due. By the time she arrived home that evening she was beyond frustrated. She made her way to the kitchen to make some shepard's pie. She had been craving it. When Opie walked in and came up behind her she was oblivious. When he put his hands on her stonach and slowly ran them down the new roundness there she was shocked; he knew better than to touch her unannounced. She whirled around and took aim with her ladel.

When she finally processed it was him, she lowered it and let her anxiety turn to anger. Hie eyes were slits and his face had an angry set to it.

"What in the bloody fecking hell, Opie?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:47 am

Opie jumped slightly, "Shit, Cor! Calm down, will ya!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:23 am

She put the ladel down and put the Sheppard's pie in the oven.

"Why in the hell would you sneak up on me like that?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:15 pm

He groaned, rubbing the red spot on his neck from where the ladel hit him. "I just....goddamn, you hit me hard."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Corrie pointed to herself, "psychopath. Don't you deflect, boy-o. Why did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Opie threw his hands up, "I figured since you were my girlfried I'd be allowed to touch you...sorry." He went over to the fridge and got a beer, trying to get ready to bring up a touchy subject. He took a sip and sighed, "So...ran in to Deet at the shop today..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Corrie's eyes blurred slightly from the anger at his off-handed comment about touching her. By the time he reached the comment about running into Dita she was ready to slam his head in the fridge door. Instead, she took a deep breath and replied, "Oh yea?"

(ooc her outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61584384 )
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Opie nodded, "Yeah...she was worried about you...said something about you needing to go to a doctor."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:26 pm

She clenched her fists and backed away from Opie. He'd yet to really see her angry and she was feeling pretty rageful at the moment.

Through gritted teeth, she replied. "Did she also mention I have ta go ta Belfast this week for a couple o' months? I mean, if she is goin ta go outta her way she might as well tell ya somethin true as well."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Opie raised his voice, "Yeah...she told me. Thanks for making sure I knew about it. As for Dita, she was just concerned. She is worried about you, Corrine."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Corrie sighed and backed away a little bit more, jamming her hands in her pocket.

"Opie I just found out about Belfast yesterday."

She paced a little and glared at him, "Did she tell you she thinks I'm pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Opie looked down, "She said she had her suspisions. She asked me to talk to you because she figured you'd listen to me."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:40 pm

And just like that, corrie's modicum of control snapped. She flew towards him, grabbing his beer and hurling it at the wall. Getting within inches of his face, she glared at him.

"And why, exactly, can't anyone ever think I may just know what the hell I am talking about. For fuck's sake, don' ever gain weight in Charmin' because you'll be labeled the pregnant girl."

She pushed the kitchen chair nearest to her onto the floor and paced.

"If I go home and they think what you two do, I'll be in big trouble. If I ever get pregnant, tha council will try to force me to give it to them. They don't think I can handle it, " she paused and felt something deep within her wonder if they were right and placed a hand on her belly then squashed the thought, "They think I'm too damaged for it."

She turned her back to Opie. "And they are right."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Opie threw his hands up, "So...I don't get any fucking say in this? The council has more fuckin' pull than me?" Without warning, he slammed his fist against the wall. "Damn it, Corrine! I'm not some random dude that just ties you up and fucks you! I would think I was more than that!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Infuriated, Corri whipped around and all but snarled at Opie like a wild animal.

" I belong to the cause Opie. Ever since that period in that torture chamber with my dead parents' rotting corpses staring at me I have been property of the council. It's no' about pull. It's always been about survival. I don' know any other way. You have no clue what it's like, ask Chibs, he can tell you how it consumes you. How you are never you're own again."

She stormed towards him, "Why in the hell would you ever want to have a child with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie   Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Belfast corrie/dita/opie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next