Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stand Alone Corrie in Belfast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Stand Alone Corrie in Belfast Empty
PostSubject: Stand Alone Corrie in Belfast   Stand Alone Corrie in Belfast Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:58 pm

The first month Corrie spent in Belfast she had been devastated to be without Opie. She had never been attached to anyone before. She pulled her jacket closed around her against the harsh Irish wind and thought about the last time she'd seen him. Dita told him she was sure Corrie was pregnant and in denial. When Opie confronted her he was livid. He tried to convince her, but her brain just couldn't process it. They hadn't talked since she left and she missed him desperately.
After a week here she had to face the fact that Opie and Dita were right. She had a breakdown and the council knew she did. They were trying to force her to stay the duration of her pregnancy in Ireland and the allow them to put her child in the orphanage they ran. She wouldn't have it. They demanded to know who it was she had been with, she wouldn't tell them. She was pushing her IRA Princess title to the limits and she knew it. The council had given the go ahead to deal with Jax, though. She couldn't wait to bring that news back to Opie. If he was still talking to her. She ran her hand over her swollen belly and was rewarded by a strong kick. She smiled. Since she'd been here she had seen a doctor, got on vitamins, and found out the baby was a girl. At that point she could no longer allow her fucked upness to stand in the way of their child's safety.

As she walked into the door of Maureen's shop she sighed. Maureen looked up and smiled, "Corrine?"

"Maureen," Corrie spoke, "I need your help."

Maureen locked the door behind her and stared at her large stomach. Everyone knew about Corrine's issues so her being pregnant was shocking.

"What is it lass?"

"I need to get back to Charming. The council wants to force me to stay and give up my baby. They don't think I can do my job once I'm a mother."

Maureen nodded and made a few phone calls. She set Corrie up on a freight ship, it would take longer, but from there she could get a flight to Charming. The ship left the next morning.

As soon as the ship docked in New York Corrie made her way to the airport and let her sister know she'd be back soon. When she boarded the plane people fawned over her. At nearly seven months pregnant, she was huge. Everyone wante dto be sure she was comfortable. She wanted to text Opie, but she had erased about a dozen texts as soon as she had written them . She closed her eyes and put her head back and fell asleep before she knew it.

When she disembarked the plane she rubbed her belly and stretched. She had no bags. When she left Ireland she'd left everything but her cell. She could only hop Opie was still living in her house and would be there when Dita dropped her off.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com

Stand Alone Corrie in Belfast
Page 1 of 1