Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Empty
PostSubject: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:17 am

As she made her way through the terminal she looked for her sister. corrie was hot, tired, hungry, and quickly running out of room for her organs. As her daughter made herself known, Corrie spotted Dita. Placing a hand on her back she waved and yelled for her.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:55 am

Dita smiled as she saw her sister; running over to her to hug her. She wrapped her arms tight around Corrie before taking her in with a smile.

"You look beautiful, sis. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:00 am

She almost sank into her sister's embrace.

'Tired. I'm sorry for the lack of communication while I was gone. The council tried ta force me ta stay. I had ta get Maureen Ashby ta pull some favors ta get me out," she protectively held a hand over her belly, "I wasn't goin' ta let them take my daughter."

The thought of her last words with Opie struck her like a slap to the face, "How's Opie? I haven't talked ta him at all. He doesn't even know I 'm still pregnant. I couldn't help it. The council wanted ta know who the da was and I wouldn't tell them. They already didn' trust Opie."

http://www.polyvore.com/airport/set?id=61585780#stream_box
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:42 am

Dita frowned, "He has seen better days...it's like Donna all over again, to be honest. He keeps to himself at your house...."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:47 am

Corrie fought off the tears that stung her eyes, "Take me home then, Jax can wait. Opie is the only thing that matters now."

After her sister dropped her off and Corrie promised her a baby shopping outing, Corrie made her way up the front porch steps and into her house. The door was unlocked and no lights were on. She didn't know if opie was there or not. Slowly, she ventured into the dark house.

"Opie?" she called, "Op, it's me. I'm home."

She placed her arms on her belly as she often did these days and stood, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:59 am

Opie was in the living room by the fireplace, drinking his third or forth shot of Patron. He had been in this zombie state since Cor left: not eating enough, not sleeping enough: just going through the motions.

He heard her voice, but then again he thought he had heard her voice many times before. Thinking it was just her ghost haunting him, he went back to drinking...staring into the fire.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:07 am

She saw the glow of the fireplace as she carefully made her way through the dark house. There, staring into the fire, sat Opie. Her heart clenched as she took him in. He looked ragged and under fed. She saw the shot in his hand and wondered if she should just make her way back upstairs. She owed him more, he was like that because of her. She slowly walked towards him and realized he didn't even realize she was standing right in from of him. Tears slid down her face as his emotional destruction became more apparent.

"Oh, Opie, mo chroi," she carefully lowered her rounded frame to her knees and placed her hands on his knees, "Opie, I'm home.... We're home."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:11 am

Opie stared straight through her for what seemed like a long time. Finally, his eyes focused and a look of surprise took over his face. He hesitantly reached up and lightly caressed her jawline, ".....Cor?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:15 am

Corrie couldn't help the tears escaping her. She was so used to strong, comfident, save the world Opie that this husk of a man nearly crushed her. She shakily put her hand on his;now was not the time to let her fucked upness get the best of her. He saved her and she was going to return the favor.

"It's me Op," she whispered.

Gently moving his hand from her jaw to her belly she whispered gain, "we're both here. I told you I'd come back."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:22 am

Opie's gaze looked straight ahead, "I see that..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 am

Her brows knit at his apathetic attitude.

"Opie," she placed her hands on either side of his face, "Jesus, what did I do ta ya."

Forcing herself in between his arms, still on her knees, she nuzzled against him. The act of making herself touch him was making her sick to her stomach, but she loved this man. She cried against his chest.

"Opie, please, I'm sorry. Come back."

She stroked his chest with her little hands. Horrified at the man before her.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:36 am

Opie laid limp against her; not knowing what to say or do. He felt like a shell of the person he used to be. He let his guard down once with her and was left a fool. He wasn't sure how he could do it again.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:43 am

Corrie started to breathe in short gulps determined to fight off the panic attack that was looming on the horizon of her mind. It wasn't working, though. Hiccuping small, quiet sobs, she stood so she could reach the tall man's face.

"Opie, I swear ta you I wouldn't have let if I'd really known I was pregnant or if I'd known I'd come home to a zombie of the man I love. I can't do this alone," she stopped to catch her breath and wipe her face, "Opie, our daughter needs you."

She leaned in, everything in her fighting against her intentions, and gently placed her lips against his and sobbed against his mouth.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:51 am

Opie didn't pull away, but didn't respond either; his eyes glazed over with exhaustion and sadness. It was like none of her words or emotions were getting through to him. All he felt was disappointment: he was always disappointed. He thought if he just became numb he'd be prepared when she left him again.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 am

Dejectedly, Corrie sat on the floor beside Opie's feet. She tucked her own feet under her and rubbed her belly while she completely broke down. She felt dizzy and sick. One off her hands raised to her forehead while she fought passing out. Taking Opie's hand, she cradled her face against it and lost herself in her own despair.

"Opie, I love you."

She let go of him and tried to make her way towards the stairs, using the wall to balance her. She couldn't take the coldness anymore. In the dark she tripped over something in her path and fell on her side. She didn't bother to try to get up. She laid on the floor bawling.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:07 am

Opie heard her fall. Robotically, he went upstairs. He saw her lying on the floor and the sight did cause his heart to break. Hesitantly, he went over to her, lifting her up effortlessly and leading her to her room. It hadn't been touched since she left. He helped her sit down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:11 am

As Opie picked her up, she wrapped her arms around her middle, relieved to feel movement there. She'd be sore as hell tomorrow. As Opie sat her on the bed, she began to sob and reach out for him, something she had never done before.

"I-I', s-s-orr-y-y," she sobbed so hard she could barely breathe and was gasping, "I-I'm so s-s-orry O-Opie. P-please."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:19 am

Opie sighed, "It's not that simple, Corrine."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:25 am

The use of her full name had Bile rising in her throat; he only used it when he was truly angry or hurt. stumbling her way passed him she rushed to the bathroom and threw up what little food she'd had that day. Life on the freighter ship hadn't been easy and she had actually lost weight on the trip. It seemed like the same would be happening at home. Feeling overwhelmingly hot, she pulled off her long sleeve shirt and sat on the floor in her tank. She pressed her face against the cold toilet and waited for more to come. The emotional turmoil made her whole body begin to shake. If she'd lost Opie she didn't know if she could go on.

Seeing him through the door, she felt her soul empty. She felt dead inside. She vomited again, then sat there like a rag doll, her head leaned against the toilet. Unable to move, or speak she stared unblinkingly at Opie.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:33 am

Opie sighed, "I don't know how to fix this...I can leave tomorrow if you need me to."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:38 am

The thought of him leaving scared her so badly that, without realizing it, she was crawling across the floor her belly nearly touching it. When she reached him she switched into submissive mode and wouldn't even look at him. On all fours she placed the side of her face on his boot. All she could do was shake her head "no" as her tears left streaks in the dirt on his boot. She felt so heavy.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:48 am

Opie leaned down and scooped her up off the floor and carried her back over to the bed where he gently deposited her. He sat down on the edge in silence for a spell, "What do you suggest we do then?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:53 am

She stood and thought that maybe honesty was the best policy. She walked over and again forced him to let her stand btween his legs, her belly lightly touching his leg.

"Op, I know I should have called or texted or something. I couldn't, though. When the council realized I was pregnant and that I was having a mental break down, and I did have a breakdown, they tried to force me ta stay and give up the baby. They tried ta force me to tell them who the Da was, they would have killed him and they already don't trust you. I couldn't risk contacting you and them finding out. I left Ireland in the middle ofthe night on a freight ship Maureen Ashby got me passage on. I fought hard to get back ta ya. If you leave me, I'll die."

As she finished her speech the baby kicked right where she was touching Opie's leg.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 am

Opie looked toward her belly once he felt the kick. Cautiously, he reached out, resting his hand on her belly, "Was...was that....?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:01 am

Afraid to speak she nodded and looked away from him. As she stood there the baby kicked his hands three more times and then rolled uncomfortably away from him. Sighing Corrie again rubbed her belly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)   Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally home: Corrie/Dita/Opie? (lol)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next