Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family dinner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

Family dinner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family dinner   Family dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:07 am

Opie shrugged away, "Guess I'm good for something afterall."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family dinner   Family dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:12 am

She hated it when he was so hurt. Knowing she caused it took a toll on her already taxed body. She sighed and wavered behind him. She hadn't eaten all day and was just exhausted. She wobbled and landed on her knees on the floor in front of him. Her blood pressure high because she was so upset and she hadn't taken the pills.

"Opie, I'm sorry. What it seemed like ya said, it hurt me," she put a hand on the floor for balance and shook her head, "Opie, I think I need one of my pills."

With hat she promptly passed out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Family dinner   Family dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:18 am

Opie panicked, dropping to his knees, shaking her. "Corr! CORRINE!!! GET UP?!" In a frenzy, he dialed 911 on his cell.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family dinner   Family dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:20 am

She opened her eyes to opie panicked on his cell. She was dizzy, tired, but sh thought she was fine. She reached up for him.

"Ope, I'm fine, I'm just tired," she rested her head on his lap and fought off going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Family dinner   Family dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:28 am

Opie hung up the phone and ignored her comments, "You need to stay awake, Cor, okay? Stay with me. Talk to me...say whatever you want...call me an asshole in gaelic....come on, Cor..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family dinner   Family dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 am

"Póg mo thóin," she smiled just before her eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body started shaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family dinner   Family dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family dinner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daughters of Anarchy :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: