Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Empty
PostSubject: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:17 am

Dee Dee DeSantis was not normal by any means. Her father, Charlie, always said that God broke the mold after her: she wasn't blonde, blue eyed, perky, happy...oh, and she was not skinny. Black hair, emerald green eyes, tan skin, a little on the emo side, and a size 24. The girl struggled with her weight ever since she was seven. Constantly yo-yoing.

She had just turned 19 and finished her first year of college. It was summer in her hometown of Charming, CA. She had been working at the alt plus size store.Torrid, as a full-time associate since her junior year of high school. She loved it there (even though a good portion of her paycheck went there). Her best friend Corrine had talked her into applying there and ever since she has stayed.

It was a slow Sunday morning: Dee Dee had just finished pricing new inventory and was now dressing the mannequins in front of the store.

ooc: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65766198
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:22 am

Juan Carlos Ortiz, or Juice as most called him, wondered through the mall killing time. He was up for prospect with the Sons and he had spent a lot of time trying to work out just exactly what that would mean for his future. he like Opie and Jax and felt like he had a real family with the boys, but he also knew he would have to do a lot of hateful, heavy shit. Looking up for the first time the whole trip, he spotted the tan beauty in the window. He stopped and stared for a moment.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:40 am

Dee Dee did not see the man looking her over and even if she did she would think he was looking at her in disgust. Guys like that never gave girls like her the time of day.

She finished dressing the mannequins and went back over to the counter and waited for customers to stop in.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:45 am

He walked into the store and up to the counter. The tee she had on made for a great icebreaker.

"I love your shirt, that's a great song. My name is Carlos, most people call me Juice."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:30 am

Dee Dee couldn't help but check out the hottie talking to her...hell, he obviously knew who the Beatles were. Why was he in a plus size ladies' store though? She smiled, "Thanks...can't go wrong with the Beatles. My name is Dita; people call me Dee Dee. Is there something I can help you with today?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Despite himself, he flushed, "Actually, I came in here to talk to you. I saw you in the window and was curious, would you like to get some dinner sometime?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Dee Dee frowned, looking out front to see if he had some friends watching him punking her. She grabbed some shirts from the counter and began folding the tensely. "Look, I'm sure you and your buddies are going to have a great laugh later when you recount the time you asked the fattie out as a joke, but I'm not going to fall victim to it."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:59 pm

He smiled, enjoying her spunk, "I'm here by myself. My friends aren't the mall type. I mean it."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Dee Dee looked at him hesitantly, not sure what to think. She had just let a rocky relationship and wasn't sure this was her getting off on the right foot. Something about him was different though. She finally nodded, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:16 pm

His smile widened,"yea?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:21 am

Dee Dee shrugged, still hesitant, "Sure...but don't let me regret it. When?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:25 am

He thought about his commitments with the club, "This weekend?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:41 am

Dee Dee thought for a minute, "Sure...I get off here tomorrow at 5."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:47 am

Quickly, he wrote own his cell number and handed it to her, "We could go to glass beach. I think you'd like it."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:14 am

Dee Dee looked at him funny, taking the paper from him. She nodding, "I've heard something about it, but never been there." She wrote down her number on a back of a blank receipt and handed it to him. She didn't know what to make of him, "Um...yeah...if you don't call...I get it."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:24 am

He smiled a wide, genuine smile, "Oh, I'm going to call."

After he left he immediately put her number in his phone and texted her his address and the time to meet.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:48 am

The next day Dee Dee was at his front door. They had decided to meet earlier, at 3, because she was allowed to leave work early due to slow business and because they wanted to explore glass beach in the sunlight.

Dee Dee knocked nervously, looking down at her outfit. She was afraid she looked frumpy. She had ended up picking a pair of black shorts that came up to midthigh with a matching black lace cami top. She stuck with sandals thinking that it'd be the most comfortable thing to wear on the beach. Her hair was pinned up and her make-up minimal.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:13 am

Juice opened the door and smiled, "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:21 am

Dita nodded, "Sure," she bit her bottom lip as she watched him lock up. She still wasn't sure what to make of the man; he was far too good looking to want a girl like her around.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:27 am

He took her hand and led he rto the car. The drive up was peaceful as the y exchanged histories, likes, and dilikes. He liked her spunk.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:15 am

Dita fidgeted with her necklace as they drove, "So...why did you come to Charming? It's small in comparison to Queens, right?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:17 am

"yea," he nodded, "I came out here to be away from all of that, then I found a place with the Sons. I just never left."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:47 am

Dita was surprised to hear he was a prospect for the Sons, familar with their lifestyle. She smirked, trying to make light of the situation, "What would they think of you dating a fat girl? I mean, aren't you supposed to be dating a sweet butt or something? You know, a chick that can actually fit on the back of your bike?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:02 am

He laughed, "You could fit on the back of my bike. I'm not one for the sweet butts"

He blushed.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:12 am

Dita chuckled, "I'm sure I can't...aw, you are blushing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide   Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larger than life: Dee Dee and the big divide
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next