Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running From Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Looking in the mirror at her freshly bobbed hair , Corrine DeSantis felt the familiar panic on the edges of her mind. They had found her, even here on the northern coast of California, so far from her home in New York. She was tired of running, but stopping would be the same as committing suicide. Running her hands through her soft, now golden brown, hair she shook out the bits that still clung to her shorn hair.

Changing her clothes and cramming the hat she'd been wearing in her army style back pack, she slipped out of the bathroom. Her eyes darted here and there, trying to take in everything around her. She had to find a way out of this rest stop. Looking over her shoulder she caught a glimpse of a familiar back and took off at a run. When she slammed into the brick wall of a man clad in leather she fell to the ground and struggled to regain the breath it had knocked out of her.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Opie Winston had taken a break from the road. He had been running from everything and everyone: his brothers, the club, the stacks of bills, his kids, his Pop, Mary...and Donna. Losing Donna was his breaking point.

He was ready to get back on the bike when a light force hit his back. stunned, he whirled around and saw the small frantic girl at his feet. "Shit, are you okay?" He offered her his hand.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 pm

She nodded, only half paying attention to him. They'd heard the commotion and spotted her. Horror spread through her as she watched them pointing at her and start pushing people out of the way to get over to her. Her hair whirled around her as she spun her head back to the tall man. Looking around his legs, she saw the bike.

"That yours?" she asked, still looking over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Opie chuckled for the first time in a long time, "Yeah, it's mine. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:05 pm

She locked eyes with Mathew, he looked vengeful.

"Look, I can't explain this to you, but I need to get out of here and it seems like that would be good for weaving in and out of traffic if need be. Want to help a girl out?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Opie smirked, handing her a helmet before getting on his bike. "Get on."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Though she didn't really need it, she put the helmet on, got on the back of the bike, and smiled back at Mathew, waving.

The wind whipping against her made her smile wide. Opie weaved in and out of traffic putting distance between them and Mathew. Daringly, she threw her hands up in the air and laughed.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 am

Opie smirked as he heard her whooping behind him. The ride went fast for him; sunset approached quickly to his surprise. He finally pulled up to a small inn and killed the engine.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:27 pm

The small inn was off the beaten path, but she was still nervous. Mathew was ruthless once he was on a job. For a moment she felt guilty for pulling in this poor unsuspecting man. Involuntarily she shivered.

As she hopped off the bike she looked at him,"My name is Corrie, by the way."

She mas her way inside and paid for room for them. She went for the nicest room in the place because Mathew wouldn't expect that. He would be expecting her to go against what she would normally do. Silently, she led Opie up the one flight of stairs to the room. after she sat her bag on the bed she flopped down too. For minute she just scrubbed at her face. She needed to tell this man what he'd gotten himself into. She sighed.

"I have to tell you," she shook her head, " show you, really, what you've gotten yourself into. I feel terrible having drawn you into this."

Standing she watched his eyes follow her every movement. Not wanting to ruin her t-shirt she removed it and folded it neatly on the bed. The slight blush that crept up his face made her smile. Trying to relax, she looked at the ground and let her dark grey wings loose from their hiding place. Stretching them out felt nice and at their full span they were nearly as wide as Opie was tall.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:36 am

By reaction, Opie kind of fell back into the dresser in shock, "Jesus...w-what are you?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:21 am

Her wings fluttered in agitation, "I'm human, sort of. My father is, well was, an angel. Mathew is an angel. He taught me everything I know, he was my father's best friend," she sat on the bed, tucking her wings behind her, though they were still out, "My mom died and my dad lost it. I think they killed him, but I don't know for sure. It's sort of company policy to kill off the whole line when one goes bad."

She couldn't look at him.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:19 am

Opie looked at him in shock, "So...this Mathew guy...is he the one after you? What the hell does he want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running From Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From Life   Running From Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running From Life
Page 1 of 1