Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Banes take New York

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

The Banes take New York Empty
PostSubject: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:29 pm

In all her two hundred years, Corrine had never been so angry with Magnus. How could he do something so dangerous as take up with that Nephilim boy? They'd killed warlocks for much less. It wasn't that she cared who he preferred, she'd just rather her only family member remain alive.

As she stalked through the dark alley, brooding to herself, she didn't pay much attention to her surroundings. In the last few weeks New York had been in an uproar due to the return of Valentine and the news of a Nephilim who changed all the rules. The only thing Corrine cared about was how this would effect the downworlders. They were walked upon enough. she'd seen too many of her friends die at the hands of the Nephilim. In the old days they'd taken trophies. It was disgusting.

Soon, Corrine found herself at a dead end. Cursing, she turned to go back the way she came, only to be blocked be a group of Valentine's thugs.
"We know your brother is fraternizing with the Nephilim daughter of Valentine. He wants her, and the cup," a large, rune-tattooed brute growled.

"You should know better than to think a Bane would betray another."

She crouched down, ready to fight. where her brother's magic sparked blue, her's sparked purple. The goon grabbed her long, braided hair and slammed her head to the ground. In return, she threw a spell in his face. As he wiped at his face, she scrambled to her feet and rand down the alley. Even when the asshole threw a dagger in her back, she didn't stop. To stop would have meant torture and a public spectacle of a death.

There was nowhere she could go close. She found a two story home off the beaten path and crawled up the steps. There, she yanked out the dagger and passed out.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=96954162
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Opie Winston was not expecting company; all he was wanting was a few shots of good tequila and his warm bed. The rain had felt like bullets against his back as he rode the streets that night.

He pulled off his helmet as he walked up the dark stairs of the front porch, startled when his boot met a mass on the floor. His eyes looked down, surprised by the red locks and soft curve of the strange girl. He knelt down hastily, "Oh jesus....are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:24 pm

She groaned at being kicked. Just like all the other mundanes she'd come across, she knew he'd be confused when she looked up. Though she was pale and had red hair, her face had Asian features, a gift from her father. Lets not even bring up the fact that the wound was distracting her enough she knew her cat-like eyes, much like her brother's, would not be hidden.

Despite that, she had to get some shelter.

"I was attacked in an alley," she tried to sound vulnerable, "I could use some help."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:38 am

Opie was mesmerized at first sight. The girl was different, that was clear. He nodded, picking her up and carrying her inside, "What happened? Maybe I should call the police..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:48 am

She bit back a laugh, "No, the police are not necessary. You can call someone for me, though."

Magnus would be able to help and would get her home safely.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Opie began wondering if he had brought in a thug of some sort...but he didn't really get that vibe from her. He nodded, handing her his cell, "Sure, I'm going to get the first aid kit..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:39 am

When he walked away she shed her jacket and found a mirror. The blade they'd used wouldn't allow her to heal this magically. Though Magnus, show off that he was, probably had a way around that. Hopefully he didn't bring a slew of Nephilim with him.

She stared at the wound and sighed. That was one of her favorite jackets.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Opie came back with his first aid kit, a tumbler full of ice and a bottle of scotch. He sat beside her on the couch handing her the glass and bottle as he winced at the cut, "Looks painful...sure you don't want me to take you to the ER?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:39 pm

She threw back some scotch, winced, then laughed,"No. I don't need the ER. Did you call the number? Is he coming?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Opie nodded, "Yeah...hey, who is this guy anyway? Sounded like he was in the middle of a rave or something..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:41 pm

For the first time since the assholes started chasing her, Corrie smiled, "That is my brother, Magnus. Rave sounds about right."

She adored her brother, though their relationship was complicated.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Opie smirked, "You seem quite the opposite...so Magnus, is he a doctor or something? Just curious. I mean, if you are waiting for him rather than going to the hospital, he must be a doctor...or something..."

He was beginning to think he was talking too much. What if this girl was into something illicit? He hoped she'd not get pissed at his slew of questions.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:30 am

She raised an eyebrow, "Or something is probably the best fit."

She couldn't let on to this mundane what was going on here. This was likely the only time she'd ever see him and he was probably safer that way. As she sat looking up into his face a loud bang came from the front door. Even injured, she sprung up and stood in front of his hulking frame.

She could hear the growls. Valentine had sent his hounds.

"Stay behind me, do not move," she spoke as she tried to protect him.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:44 am

Opie bounded up behind her, dropping his voice. "What the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 pm

"All you need to know is stay away from them."

She crouched into a defensive pose, hands at the read. Where was Magnus? Scanning, she counted at least four wolves. She could hold her own against two or three, but four, they were in trouble.

"You can tell Valentine I'm not giving up my brother."

The series of growls that followed made her think they didn't very much like that answer. Damn it, why did Magnus have to get involved in the Nephilim squabble. After a few tense moments, the dogs jumped at them. She was able to fend off all but one.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Opie gripped the gun he kept under his jacket; glad that his friends insisted on that conceal course. Quickly, he raised his gun and fired a shot.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:54 pm

"Shoot the others," Corrie nodded towards the prone wolves and stalked towards the door. If Magnus didn't hurry either the mundane or herself would be dead when he got here.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Opie shot down the rest, finally looking at the mystery girl, "Now will you tell me what the fuck is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:08 pm

She glared at him, "You know too much already. I will not further it by explaining to you how the fabric of what you think is real is a lie."

She started towards the front door just as Magnus walked up the stairs.

"What is all of this?" he made a grand sweeping gesture.

Ignoring the mundane she let her frustration roll off her tongue, "Oh this," she copied his motion, "This would be the gift Valentine sent me for not ratting you out. This would be the complications you brought on both of us when you decided to take up with the Nephilim."

They stood close to each other, anger rolling off them. Corrrie went to walk towards the bodies when Magnus grabbed her shoulder.

"You're hurt."

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Opie stood up, walking briskly over to Magnus with determination, "Who are you and can you tell me what the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:10 pm

Magnus looked down at him, shocked, "I'm Magnus Bane, though I doubt that means anything to a mundane, and I don't explain things to humans."

He grabbed Corrie by the arm and yanked her towards him, "You brought a mundane to a werewolf fight? What the hell were you thinking?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe that I needed to get inside. I don't have a pack of Nephilim to help me!"

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Opie raised his brow, irritated by this weird bullshit happening in his house, "Um...English?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Finally frustrated Magnus faced him, "You know all those things you think aren't real," he turned Corrie around and magically healed her back, green light gently pouring over the area, "They are real and you, my normal [i]mundane[i] human, wondered right into the middle of a war."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Opie looked at Corrie, shell shocked, "What are you? Witches? Like Harry Potter rejects or some shit?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Oh, here we go, thought Corrine.

"Witches, yes, well technically I'm a Warlock, but after a few hundred years you stop being picky. Some people see us a rejects, freaks, but then not everyone can be born of angels," Magnus put on a show, as always.

"Look, I didn't mean to drag you in to this. We'll protect you. You can come with me for a few days and then they will forget you ever existed," she turned to grab her jacket, "Just don't ever call me a reject again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Banes take New York
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daughters of Anarchy :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: