Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Banes take New York

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

The Banes take New York - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:59 am

Opie held up his hands, "Wait...why should I trust you? How do I not know you aren't going to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:15 am

She raised an eyebrow, "Because I would have let the the werewolves eat you if I wanted you dead."
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:35 am

Opie remained silent for a spell before nodding, "Good point. I'll grab some shit." He turned and went off to his room.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Magnus looked towards her, "I didn't mean for this to happen, you know."

She walked over and stared up at him, "But it has and now we are both at risk. Nephilim and downworlders alike will be after us for the highest price."

Magnus shrugged,"We'll be fine."

She pulled on her jacket and waited for the human to return.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:17 am

Opie came out shortly later with his saddle bag, " I'm taking my bike."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:20 am

"Then I'm riding with you. You may need protection," Corrie zipped up her jacket and followed him outside.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:42 am

Opie nodded,"Guess you witchy folk don't require helmets?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:18 am

"No," she looked at him, unamused, "but a WARLOCK can turn you into a frog."

This was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:26 am

Opie fought back his smirk as he made his way to the bike. Turning the engine, he waited for Corrie to climb on before following Magnus.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:42 pm

She knew her house was cliche and they would probably be safer with the Nephilim, but she wanted to go home. They pulled up in front of the rambling, old Victorian house. It looked like something out of the Adam's family but cleaner. The neighborhood kids passed her house and always looked over their shoulder. It made her laugh. She got off the bike and watched Magnus get out of his car.

"I'll be over withe the Nephilim later. They could use a change of scenery," he smiled and hugged her.

"Great, Nephilim."

She walked inside without even waiting for Opie.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Opie followed, chuckling at the irony that was her house, "dun da dun snap snap" he said under his breath as the climbed the steps of the porch.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:09 pm

"I heard that," she spoke without turning.

The front double doors swung open of their own accord as she approached the door. She didn't care what the mundane saw at this point. There were some very rare pieces in her collection that need to be hidden before the Nephilim graced them with their presence.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Opie walked into the house, looking around in intrigue, "So...you live here by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:05 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "Of course."

She grabbed a human skull from the shelf and tucked it under her arm. She'd have to take it upstairs and put it in the floor safe.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Opie looked around the living room as she continued doing her sweep around the house. He spent most of his time investigating her library; he couldn't hide his fascination with the place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Banes take New York   The Banes take New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Banes take New York
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daughters of Anarchy :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: