Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A night on the town Juice one shot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

A night on the town Juice one shot Empty
PostSubject: A night on the town Juice one shot   A night on the town Juice one shot Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:39 am

Once he'd calmed Dita, which was no small feat, Juice had gotten on his laptop and gotten the address of Mike Dunn. Rather than take a cab and be tracable he decided to walk the few blocks to the bastard's house. It was chilly and windy in Chicago being that it was November. It made him miss Cali.
He rounded the corner to find the small brick row-house. Slipping a face mask on, he stealthily made his way up the steps. He tried the doorknob to find it was unlocked. What a douche, he thought. trying to avoid the floor squeaking, he made his way toward the bathrrom where the man was cleaning up a cut to his face. A smile spread across Juice's face as he realized that it was likely from Dita.
Coming up slowly behind Mike, Juice waited to see recognition on his face before hew grabbed him.

"Hey! No!! Who are you?!" the cowardly man yelled.

Juice pulled off his mask, "I told you that you didn't know who you were messing with, bastard."

Mike's whole attitude changed, "Hey, now I don't know what she told you but it isn't true. I didn't do shit to the bitch that she didn't want."

Juice cocked his head to one side, "Wrong answer, asshol

Mikes head slammed into the sink with a crash, blood spattering everywhere.

"Please man," his words slurred slightly.

"Oh, I am sure she said please, did you listen? No you didn't."

He placed a booted heel on the man's hand and ground it into the floor while he screamed. He pulled his leg back and kick the man in the face with so much force he felt the bones crack. It was all Mike could do to stay alert.

Juice grabbed a knife from his holster and leaned down to be really close to the man's face.

"You won't hurt anyone ever again," he said as he jammed the knife in his ear.

After he cleaned up the mess and got rid of the body, Juice went back to the hotel, took a shower and got into bed with his wife.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com

A night on the town Juice one shot
Page 1 of 1