Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dita/Juice: No Strings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

Dita/Juice: No Strings Empty
PostSubject: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:11 am

Dita DeSantis: hacker, right-hand girl, daughter, sister, oh...and a friend...with benefits.

She had been playing the no label card with SoA's intelligence officer, Juice Ortiz, for a few months now and every time she asked herself if what she was doing was deemed healthy for her own personal existance. It was really not her scene: she wanted concrete and solid. Stable ground, but that wasn't easy right now...being that Juice was currently in an on-and-off again relationship with a croweater named Laurie Pratt. All kinds of fucking awkward there.

Dita rested back in her bed, taking one last drag of the joint that she and Juice had started almost an hour ago. A crumpled black sheet wrapped tightly around her as she listened to the shower turn off in the bathroom attached to her bedroom. Her mind still struggled with her heart and her wants being left unanswered. She swore she'd never get in too deep, but now it seemed like there was no way out.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:18 am

Juice turned the water off, reaching fort he towel. He loved the feel of the rough material on the freshly shaven skin of his head. The girl in his bed was amazing, but he was confused to no end about how to handle her and Laurie. He had history with Laurie and he was loyal so it was sometimes hard to let go, even when he should.

Walking out of the bathroom, towel now around his waste, Juice admired Dita wrapped in his sheets.

"Hey," he said.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:24 am

Dita snuffed out the joint and started sitting up, "Hey..."

She looked around for a moment before finding her clothes laying on the floor next to the bed. She felt tired and stiff; today was really the first day off she had in a while. She climbed out of bed and slowly started getting dressed. "Laurie called your cell,"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:36 am

"Shit," he ran a hand over his mowhawk and sighed, "Sorry, I know that's got to be awkward."

He picked up his cell and listened to the voicemail. Her son wanted to see him, yet another thing making it hard to cut ties.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:43 am

Dita shrugged, putting on her brave face like she normally did. She slipped her silver hoop earrings back in and pinned her long hair up and out of her face. She slung her messenger bag containing her laptop, cell, wallet, and inhaler over her small frame before grabbing her car keys from the nightstand, "It's fine, J. Awkward is a norm for me." She tried laughing it off as she went over to a nearby mirror to check her hair and make-up.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:45 am

Juice shook his head and walked up behind Dita. Placing a hand on her shoulder he spoke quietly,"It's not ok. It sucks, actually."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:03 am

Dita kind of shrugged him away, forcing a light laugh as she averted her gaze from the mirror and down at the dresser. "It's fine...we knew what we were getting ourselves into, J. It's not meant to be anything else. Remember, no labels means no complications."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:09 am

Juice sighed and turned his back to her.

"Yea. I remember."

No strings may have been what he wanted in the beginning but now he wasn't sure. He pretty much worshiped dita. He had even dropped hints, but her constant dismal was starting to grate on him.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:12 am

Dita shook her head, "Look, I don't want to fight right now. We both know that it could never work...no matter how badly I may want it to. Laurie is your life..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:17 am

"No. She's not. But we can save this fight for another day. We've goot a hack to handle, anyway."

He pulled on his jeans a tee and his cut. and patted her bottom.

"Lets do this."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Dita sighed and nodded, "Okay." She followed him out.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:17 pm

The club was desperate for intel on Ethan Zobelle. Juice filled in Dita and grabbed her a beer.
"This guy is too clean"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Dita set up laptop at the table and began hacking the local and federal databases. She shook her head in disgust, "This asshole doesn't even have a parking ticket..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:11 pm

"How is that possible?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Dita shrugged, "Simple. He could have people like us that can scrub records. I mean, the guy is a fucking saint, but not everyone is this good. Do you have anything else on him besides his name?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Juice ran his hands over his head.

"His daughter's name. Polly. Who the hell names their kid Polly?"

He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:53 am

Dita ignored his comment as she tapped at her keyboard. She smirked, "She's a little colorful. Drug possession at 15 and a weapons charge at 20..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:56 am

He smiled, "I knew I liked you. Now,we just have to figure out how to use that information."

He watched dita work, loving the way her eyes lit up when she was on the trail.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:17 am

Dita pulled all the details on Polly Zobelle and added it to a disk. After twenty minutes, the had a starting point. She handed the disk to Juice before closing her laptop and stuffing it in her bag. "I'm not done with Zobelle or his little Aryan twat friend. I'll do some more digging today." She stood up and looked at his kitchen clock, "It's almost 9:30, aren't you supposed to be at work?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:20 am

"Shit. Yea," he grabbed his stuff and quickly kissed her cheek.

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:32 am

Dita followed him out, "I am going to go down to Floyd's and see if he has any inside info. People love talking shit at the barber shop. I will probably stop by the shop later on."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:35 am

He plaster a sly smile to his face, "You should come by on my break."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:16 am

Dita rolled her eyes as she made her way over to her car, "Oh really? What about the guys? Don't you think one day they are going to fuck up and say something to Laurie?"
She looked at him with a sly, playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:26 am

"They'd be doing me a favor," he smiled back.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:46 am

Dita smirked, "I'm sure." She opened her car door and put her bag in the passenger seat. She turned back around to face him, a small smile on her face and her jade green eyes full of sparkle. She always felt light as air around Juice, but it was always short lived because of his 'legit' life with Laurie would interfere. She brushed her hair behind her ear and sighed, "Well, I guess I could stop by during lunch. I'm sure you will be hungry, so I could bring you something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dita/Juice: No Strings   Dita/Juice: No Strings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dita/Juice: No Strings
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next