Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of Watch: Dita and Juice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

End of Watch: Dita and Juice Empty
PostSubject: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Dita Tregar had finished her nightly rounds in the UC Davis Children's Hospital and was now working on her finishing her cases. She had been a pediatric physician at UC Davis for two years now. Married to her job, she didn't have really any family of her own except a couple of sisters and her father.

Even though she didn't actively pursue any sort of romantic relationship, she did get lonely from time to time.

Last edited by DitaCDeSantis on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Working the night beat was always hard on Juice. His daughter's mom had run off, unable to handle the pressure of the job, but left their child behind and he hated missing so much. He was rushing to UC Davis, lights on, because he'd gotten a call that Chloe had broken her arm while at his mother's. Clearly, this was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Dita was paged to ER to help a little girl with a broken arm. She entered the room to see a small girl with curly black hair crying as she held her arm. Dita's maternal mode kicked in as she went over to the girl, "Hey sweetie, I'm Dr. Tregar, but you can call my Dee. I'm going to help you today, okay?"

Dita looked over Chloe's chart before ordering X-rays, staying with her the whole time; ER was slow tonight and Dita felt bad about the little girl being by herself till her father arrived. Soon, Chloe was in a hot pink cast and enjoying a popcicle in a bed. Dita kept the girl in high spirits: telling jokes, making funny faces, and just enjoying the connection she had with Chloe.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Juice walked in to find his daughter laughing and already casted. A defeated sigh escaped him. He's missed being there for her again.

"Hey, Chloe," he sat down beside her in bed, "Anyone give you any trouble?"

Just hearing her laugh made a goofy smile spread over his face.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Chloe smiled, "Hi Daddy! No, Dr. Dee let me pick out a color for my cast and hit a button, and she gave me a popsicle! Can I break my another bone???"

Dita chuckled, "As much as I enjoyed your company, Chloe, I wouldn't advise that." She smiled at Juice, "I'm Dr. Tregar. Chloe has a small fracture, but it's nothing that will deter her in any way. I would like to see her again in two weeks just to be sure she is healing properly."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:04 am

Juice smiled at his daughter, "You may not break another bone, but I will buy more popsicles."

He stood and put his hand out to the doctor, "Thank you so much for being there for Chloe. I don't get to as often as I'd like."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Dita chuckled and shook his hand softly, "She was a pleasure." Dita pulled back slightly to get her prescription note and appointment card, "Chloe needs to take children's Tylenol for the pain, but other than that, she's good to go."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:37 am

"Will we have to do any follow ups?"he took the prescription.

Something about the doctor made him want to know more, he pulled a card from his pocket and handed it to her.

"In case you want to check up on her," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Dita smiled, taking the card from him. "Next week she should come by for a check-up. Just to be sure."

Dita chuckled, "I may check in before than...your daughter is quite the company."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Juice smiled, "I think she'd like that."

He took his daughter's hand and smiled. He thought he'd like it too.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Dita smiled, "Great. I'll see you all soon."

(ooc: I am anxious...FF to something? Maybe they already get together? lol)
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:40 pm

FF is fine. Do iiiittttt
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:38 pm

ooc: sweeeeet police lovin.....lol

Five Months Later...

Dita had just put Juice's daughter to bed for the night and had settled down in the living room to read.

Juice and Dita started dating shortly after his daughter's last appointment and had been together ever since. At times, they took turns staying at each other's places and Dita had gotten accustomed to being a mother figure: setting bedtimes, play dates, etcetera. She even got used to Juice's crazy work schedule, yet she always worried about him.

Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:26 am

Juice was happy to be going home. It had been a long time since that had happened. He would never leave the job. It was all he'd ever wanted to do. A lot of people couldn't handle the pressure of being a cop's woman. Sometimes the fear that Dita would leave snuck up on him. He opened the door and sat down his keys.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:41 am

Dita looked up from her book and smiled softly, "Hey, you got off early. Chloe is in bed and your dinner is in the oven. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:25 pm

"I'm good now," he hugged her and made his way toward the kitchen. He;d put his gun in the safe after he ate. It hadn't been a long day, it was actually pretty quiet. He liked those kinds of days.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Dita cuddled close to him once he was seated next to her on the couch, feeling complete now that he was home, "How was work?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:51 pm

"Quiet, for once," he took a bite, "I like it when it's quiet."

He wondered if the local gangs were up to something or if he was just somehow lucky and they were taking a break.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Dita nodded, "That's good. I guess the maintenance guy in my building is finally going to look at my a/c tomorrow. Do you mind if I stay another night?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:33 pm

"You know I don't," he smiled, "I'd rather you just stay here, but it's ok that you want to have your own place. You're always welcome here."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Dita smirked, "My lease is ending in a month..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:07 pm

He seized the opportunity.
Well, you know, I do live closer to the hospital and I have more space than I know what to do with and we love having you here."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Dita chuckled, standing up and heading to the kitchen to fill the dishwasher. "Don't you think you should consult Chloe first?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:15 pm

"What makes you think it wasn't her idea," he chuckled, "If you want we can talk to her about it together."

He was certain his daughter wouldn't mind and it would be nice to not be alone.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Dita wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close, "You got it all wrong...usually you ask the girl to marry you first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Watch: Dita and Juice   End of Watch: Dita and Juice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Watch: Dita and Juice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next