Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dita and Juice: Four months later

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

Dita and Juice: Four months later Empty
PostSubject: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Dita got home from the clubhouse once her meeting with her sister and the guys was done. She limped lightly into the foyer of Juice's house and set her keys down on the hall table. Archie sat at the entry way, head cocked to the side and his tail thumping lightly on the hardwood floor.

She smiled at him softly before making her way to the kitchen, She got her pain medicine and glass of water before sitting at the kitchen table with her laptop. She logged in and tried, yet again, to focus on her latest job. She tried to complete this one hack for months now and she kept hitting a block in her brain and the things she once knew were now foreign to her. She felt so dependant on Juice anymore because she wasn't bringing in enough money. Between that, the constant nightmares, random panic attacks, and constant pain, the anger and bitterness built up inside her. Before she knew it, with tears rolling down her cheeks, she picked up the laptop, heaving it as hard as she could down on to the floor.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:17 am

Hearing the thud, Juice headed toward the source. Dita's computer lay on the floor. He bent down and picked it up.

"Babe, Oscar didn't do anything to you."

He walk over to her and gently wiped at her tears.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:17 am

Dita shook her head, "It's pointless! I can't even do a simple virus...I can't remember any of this shit...how am I going to survive if I can't even do a hack? I have nothing else going for me...they took the only thing I was good at away from me..." She looked at her laptop with tears streaming down her face, it was cracked and mangled and for once she could understand how the castaway felt when he lost Wilson. Her tears began to trickle again, "Oh, Oscar..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:37 am

He wrapped his arms around her, "We can fix him. Tara said it would take some time. I can help you. Maybe relearning this will help you remember the rest. And I will support you. I've got your back. We're a team and shit."

He took Oscar from her, "It's just cosmetic damage, look he still turns on."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:04 am

Dita held him tightly, "I'm sorry...I just...I feel so lost anymore. I'm still limping around and looking like shit and I am not bringing any money in...I just feel so...dead."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:07 am

He held her tightly and placed his hand over her heart, "You feel very alive to me. I know you're frustrated, I would be too. But we've got this. I promise."

He took a closer look at Oscar, "I can transfer him into new casing, what color?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:33 am

Dita held his hand in that place,not wanting to stop touching her. She breathing finally slowed to a calming pace as she looked over Oscar. "Pink."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:36 am

Setting the remains of Oscar down Juice pulled Dita to him and soft as a feather kissed her lips while pressing his hand to the small of her back.

"As long as I have you I feel like I can do anything."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Dita rested her forehead against his, "Even though I'm broken?" Her hands rested on his shoulders while her eyes remained closed. Her legs straddled his sides as he held her close. She felt completely at ease with him.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:23 pm

"In my eyes, your perfect."

He held her closer.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:37 am

Dita felt the blush creeping into her cheeks; something that Juice was only capable of since the attack. She smiled softly before kissing him, "I love you. Most fellas would have left their basketcase girlfriend by now."

Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:48 am

"I like baskets,"he smiled, "Besides, I don't give up on the people I love."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:01 am

Dita laughed lightly, genuinely. She leaned in kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his neck as she did so.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:07 am

Juice sighed at tge contact. He grabbed the back of her head to deepen the kiss. He disn't want to push her
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:11 am

Dita didn't resist or try to stop him as she kissed him back. She missed his contact; often fearing he wasn't going to touch her because he thought she was too fragile.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:24 am

When she didn't pull back he gently rolled hinself over her and began trailing kisses down her neck.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:39 am

Dita tilted her neck back as she reached down and pulled his shirt up and over his head.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:48 am

He smiled and took her shirt off too. As he trailed kisses up her rib cage he murmured "I want you to get my crow."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:10 am

Dita smiled stroking his mohawk, "Really? Okay...any particular spot?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 am

He ran his finger along her waistline, "Above your heart."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:10 am

Dita blushed, kissing him once more, "Okay. I'll call Happy and see if he could stop by later."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:56 am

He smiled and ran his nose along the edge of her bra.

"Great!"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Dita shivered some, "Do you know what you want done with the crow?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:11 pm

" I want it to make you feel safe," he kissed her collar bone, "to remind you no matter how broken you feel, I think you're whole. I want you to design it."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Dita let out a breathy sigh as he continued to kiss her. She tensed up as she felt his hand brush one of the branding scars; not because it hurt but because she was ashamed of it. She still blamed herself for that night despite the fact everyone told her different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: Four months later   Dita and Juice: Four months later Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dita and Juice: Four months later
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next