Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dita and Juice: One month later

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

Dita and Juice: One month later Empty
PostSubject: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Dita came home from running errands and went inside the house. She set down her handbag, took off her jacket and gun holster; stuffing everything in the hall closet before making her way into the kitchen to start dinner before Juice got home. She decided on baked ziti and some steamed veggies. She got her ingredients together and started working.

She was hoping her and Juice could enjoy a nice dinner at home. Lately, things had been weird. Juice was always 'too busy' and extremely secretive; beating around the bush about things. She almost had a sneaking suspision that he was fooling around with someone else, like Laurie said he eventually would. She saw the sweet butts hung out at the club and, as always, she pointed out their physical attibutes: they were sexy and scar free. The stupid scars on her body made her feel like a freak at times.

She tried to shake the feelings and worries out of her head and focus on making dinner.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Juice had been planning for weeks and tomorrow was the day. He was afraid Dita thought was something going on. Sighing he unlocked the door and dropped his keys in the small bowl by the door. He could smell the ziti and groaned; he was starving. She was standing in the kitchen chopping veggies. He leaned against the doorway appreciating the way her hands seemed to know what to do.

"Hey babe."
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Dita looked up brieftly and smiled, "Hey...I just got home. Dinner should be ready in a bit." She went back to steaming the veggies and checking the pasta.

OOC: Her outfit. http://www.polyvore.com/dita_hanging_at_home/set?id=61582355#fans
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Juice walked up to her and put his arms around her waist.
"What are you doing tomorrow night?" has asked into her hair.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Dita smiled softly, feeling like he was back to his old self, "Hmm, I don't think I have any plans. Why?""
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:59 pm

juice smiled, unable to control his happiness at finally being able to do this, "Oh I just wanted to know when you'd be home."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Dita shrugged, "I will probably be home most of the day. Gemma said the guys didn't need me at the shop or clubhouse tomorrow. May sleep in and get caught up on housework."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Juice panicked slightly; he needed time to set up.

"Could you go out for an hour or two around dinner? I have some stuff to do and I don't want to disturb you."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Dita frowned and turned around, cutting her eyes suspisciously, "Okay...what is going on? Why are you being so weird nowadays?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Juice threw his hands up, " I have no idea what you are talking about, Dee. I just don't want to bug you with all the shit I have to do."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Dita shook her head, "Juan Carlos, I don't think I need to explain myself. You have been acting weird. You have been secretive and there are times you avoid me like the plague. What is it? Am I getting that dull or did you meet someone else? Let's not beat around the bush...those girls at the club are a sight better looking than me and less damaged."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Juice was shocked, he had no idea she was thinking things so toxic.

"Damn it, Dita. I'm not fucking around on you. I don't give a shit about the scars. I do'nt think you're damaged. Why can't you just take what I said at face value. Why the hell would I lie?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Dita shook her head, throwing up her hands, "I don't fucking know...the same way you lied to Laurie for so long?"

She gently pushed away from him, "Don't worry...you can have more than two hours alone, I'll just stay with Corrie."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Juice grabbed her gently, "Dita, no. It isn't like that. I need you to trust me on this."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Dita shrugged away, "Please...please let me go. I don't know what to believe anymore and I'm tired of trying to figure things out; tired of trying to justify why I deserve you when I know you could have something better. Please...please just let me go."

Her eyes avoided his, tears stinging them. Her face was full of pain and dispair.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Juice let her go. He looked down at his feet and let a tear slide down his cheek. He hated to see Dita in so much pain when all he wanted to do was set up something nice for her. It was times like this he remembered why he let Corrie go all psycho on Polly. He;d call Corrie later to make sure she got Dita back to the house tomorrow night.

"Deet, you do what you have to, I'll be here waiting for you, still loving you, when you sort it all out. I'm patient."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Dita kissed his cheek gently, "...I'm sorry..."

With that, she turned and went out the door; heading to her sister's.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Opie was at the clubhouse with Jax. things between them had been slightly off since her return for Belfast. Bored and uncomfortable, she flipped through the channels on her TV. When she heard a knock on the door she was surprised. Struggling out of the chair, she padded towards the door.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Dita stood at her sister's door, sad and lost. It was raining outside and the girl was drenched to the bone, unphased by the cold that surrounded her, "I...I hate asking because I know you are stressed and everything...but can I stay with you tonight? Juice and I had a fight..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:32 pm

No one, even Opie, was able to connect to Corrie like Dita did. Seeing her, wet as a drowned rat, on her doorstep with that lost look made her heart ache for her.

"Come on in out of the rain, lass. Lets getchya some dry clothes," she lead her sister inside and up to her bedroom. As Dita changed into some pajamas Corrie has given her she flopped onto the bed and laid on her side absently rubbing her stomach.

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:42 pm

It all came out as a frantic rush; she didn't even focus on what all she was saying until there was nothing left to say. She sat next to her sister, tears streaming down her face. "It's like...I feel crazy. I don't think Juice would do that, but how do I really know and I couldn't really blame him if he did. I'm so fucked up, Cor...I have nightmares every night, panic attacks whenever I'm alone in the house and hear the slightest noise...it's relentless. I can't expect him to want this kind of life."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:47 pm

For once, Corrie could completely empathize with her sister. She rolled herself to face Dita, sighing with the effort.

"Do you remember when you first took me in and I would stay up for days at a time? I couldn't go to school because of anyone even brushed against me I beat them to a pulp. All the nightmares, the anxiety only one person could help me and it was you. I had to let you in because, if I hadn't, I would have gone insane. Juice loves you. You mean the world to him. You stay here with me tonight. We'll talk this out."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:02 am

Dita nodded, "...I screwed up so badly, Cor...he's better off without me."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:07 am

"No he's not. He would be completely lost without you. I was there when all that shite went down. He was devastated. He doesn't give a damn about your scars or your anxiety. He cares tha' someone hurt you and tha' it is putting you through the ringer. He wants you ta feel whole again. He is willing to wait. I know what I saw in tha' boy's eyes."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:10 am

Dita wiped her tears away, "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dita and Juice: One month later
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next