Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dita and Juice: One month later

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:27 am

"Aye," she held Dita's hand, "keep me company while Opie is on his run with Jax and I'll take ya back home tomorrow night. You and Juice will be ok. I promise ya tha'. I wouldn't have let you go back to him if I didn't think he was the one for you."

Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:38 am

Dita sighed, nodding, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:40 am

Corrie looked at her sister's face. Seeing all the hurt there and not wanting her to crry it around.

"Deet, all tha' hurt will eat all the things you love, if you let it. I know you have ta work through it, but be mindful about how ya feel and if it is just the nerves talkin or if it is how ya truly feel."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:13 am

Dita sighed, "I know...I'm trying." She yawned a little, "I'm going to go to sleep, I'm so exhausted."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:20 am

Corrie showed dita to the guest room. Then she went to bed herself.

Juice spent the whole afternoon preparing. He had talked to Corrie and knew when Dita would be home. He'd gotten dozens of mason jars and hung them on the trees in the back yard with tea lite candles in them. He'd placed a group of candles in the shape of a heart immediately by the front door with a candle lit path to the back the door, which stood wide open. Adele's "Make You Feel My Love" was playing on repeat. He was wearing his jeans and a dark tshirt. The ring tied to a string hanging from the tree behind his back where he could move aside and reveal it suspended there. He was nervous as hell.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:35 am

Dita arrived home around 8; sitting her bags down at the door. The house was empty and dark, making her leary of walking through it. She wasn't sure if Juice was home or not. Her hands shook some as she made her way through the house, "Juice?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:36 am

He heard her calling him and smiled.

"Follow the candles, Babe" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:48 am

Dita hesitantly followed his instructions, finally reaching the deck. She paused and took the scene in. Tears stinging her eyes, "Oh...wow..."

She walked down to Juice and smiled softly, "Oh my god..."

ooc: http://www.polyvore.com/ditas_surprise/set?id=61594319
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:54 am

Juice smiled and took both her hands in his, "Dita Cassandra DeSantis, I know you think I deserve better, but I can't think of a single person better than you, " he turned them to the side so the vintage sapphire ring hovered between them as Adele crooned, "I love you, scars, andxiety, and all. You save me everyday. Will you let me save you and marry me?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:04 am

Dita started crying as he went through the proposal. All she could do was cry and nod ; wiping her tears away the best she could without messing up her make-up.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:10 am

Juice tugged the vintage sapphire ring off the string, "This was my grandmother's."

He slid it onto her finger and wiped her tears away with his thumbs. Leaning in slowly he poured every ounce of love he had into a deep, penetrating kiss.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:18 am

Dita wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, returning the kiss. She stood up on her toes (all ten of them) as kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:22 am

Lifting her, Juice took them both to the two man hammock and gently laid her down. Pulling his shirt over his head, he laid down beside her and continued the slow, heartfelt kisses.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:24 am

Dita kissed his lips a few times before moving down his neck and collarbone, "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for getting so upset..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:28 am

He put his lips against hers, "shhhhhh don't apologize. Just love me."

He tangled his hands into her hair and sucked on her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:33 am

Dita gasped against his lips. She finally pulled back and pulled her sheer top off, revealing her bra. Her lips were back on his within seconds.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:36 am

He wasted no time removing her pants and his. Slowly, he slid his body up hers, kising as he went.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:45 am

Dita smiled softly against his lips once they reached hers, "I love you and I can't wait till we get married."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:47 am

He smiled back, "You'll make a wonderful Mrs. Ortiz."

Gently, he entered her being slow and attentive.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:56 am

Dita gasped a little as she began matching his pace; gently planting small kisses on his shoulders and neck. She fought the urge to moan due to their neighbors.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:02 am

With little regard to the neighbors, Juice growled loudly and began to pant. The kisses on his shoulders were spurring him on. He buried hi face in her neck and bit down.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:16 am

Dita was fine and relaxed, her eyes closed as she let him consume her. That changed when she felt him bite down on her shoulder...then the flashbacks of that night came hard; hitting her like a tidal way.

Instead of being in the safety of her hammick with her future husband, she was back in the dark, cold, damp warehouse: pinned down, beaten...one of the men had blindfolded before raping her...he had bit her hard on her chest, legs, and neck...drawing blood several times. Before she could stop herself, she was trying push him off and lightly hitting his chest, "Stop...stop...please!" Tears began obstructing her vision, which didn't help wth her attack. She was back in that warehouse; her mind was convinced of that. Her sobs were frantic and her breathing was short and rapid: it was like she was having a heartattack.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:20 am

With alacrity, Juice released her. They'd been ucky so far in not triggering any memories. Apparently, that luck had run out.

"Shit, Dee, it's me, " he wrapped his arms tightly around her so she couldn't hurt herself or him.

Though she thrashed against him, he was patient and kind. He crooned in her ear and let her know it was him. He waited for her to fight back her demons and return to him.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:27 am

Dita's attack went full course for another ten minutes until she finally calmed down. She was so ashamed that she couldn't even look him in the eyes. Tears slipped down her face as she though of how she reacted, "...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." her body shook as she focused on her shame; her breathing ragged and short; she wheezed out her breaths.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:30 am

Leaving her on the hammock, he went inside to retrieve her inhaler. Gently, he held it to her lips and depressed it. As soon as he was sure that was taken care of he gripped her chin," Shhh, don't you apologize to me. You can't help this. Don't be ashamed. I'm not ashamed of you. I'm not upset. I'm just grateful you're here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dita and Juice: One month later   Dita and Juice: One month later - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dita and Juice: One month later
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next