Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Empty
PostSubject: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:36 am

Dita sat down in one of the hard steel chairs of the private visiting room that the SoA attorney had got the judge and warden to sign off on for Opie and Juice. She was in the last trimester of her pregnancy (eight months along) and was anxiously waiting for the baby to arrive. With the help of Phil, Happy, Lyla, and Tig, the nursery for Collete Sophia was complete. Dita seldom talked to her sister out of fear that she'd screw up again. Lyla had invited her sister to her past baby shower even though Dita wasn't sure it was a good idea.

Dita was scared about having the baby: she figured she'd be completely on her own at the hospital and a part of her was bitter about it. Besides Lyla, she didn't have a lot of support and seldom had check-ins. She figured that Opie was right about being hated.

She sighed as she tried to dispell the negativity from her head. The doctor had her coming in weekly because her blood pressure was out of whack due to stress. She gently rubbed her belly as she waited for Juice.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 am

Je lived for her visits. He was depressed and hiding it from her well. Opie had been a god send inside because he protected Juice, taking several beatings meant for him. As he walked into the room and waited for then to uncuff him he smiled at Dita.

"Hey"
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 am

Dita smiled at Juice, standing up to give him a hug and a kiss, "Hey," She reached up to run her fingers through his black hair that had grown out since his incarceration.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=61655879#stream_box
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:46 am

"I miss you," he purred to her.

"How's Cor? She hasn't been in to see Ope, hes worried."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:55 am

Dita looked down in shame, "We seldom talk...I don't want to take a chance I hurt either of them." She rested her hands on her belly, rubbing it absently as Colette moved around inside her.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:03 am

He frowned, neither one of us has seen her in two weeks. She brings Aisling up religiously. I'm starting to worry too," he reached over and felt her belly and smiled, "She certainly is active today."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:17 am

Dita sighed, "I just...I just see Opie's point now...it's my fault. I'm trying to not slip up anymore. Besides...the phone works both ways. I love her and the guys, but I've never felt so alone in my entire life. It goes to show where I stand when it comes to the family."

She breathed out a hasty breath, trying not to get upset or stressed, she smiled softly as he felt Colette move, "She kept me up all last night. Good news is that I got the rest of the nursery done. Didn't take me that long to hang the chandelier."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 am

Juice sighed, he was barely hang on in here and watching her act this way was unsettling him more.

"You know, she knows what Opie did. She didn't talk to him for months. She's convonced you hate her for staying. She's been sick this whole time," he sighed, "I'm glad Phil and Hap are helping you."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Dita looked down , feeling pretty shitty. "Okay. I'll call."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:02 pm

He stood and moved to her, grabbing her hands, "I'm sorry, don't feel bad. I'm just stressed out. I miss you and I want to be there for you and I can't."

He absently rubbed his neck.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Dita shook her head, "It's fine. I'll call as soon as I get home. You don't need to worry about me J. I am doing fine...I'm just tired and stressed."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:19 pm

He smiled at her sweetly, "Babe, I know yo got this. You're strong and I love you, but I'm weak and I wanted t be the one helping you. I fucked it up."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Dita smirked, "You are certainly not weak...hey, I brought you something." She dug through her purse and pulled out some photos and handed them to them. Most of them were of her last 3D ultrasound and one of her that Lyla had taken while she working on the nursery. She never gave him a photo of herself.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:17 pm

He smiled and felt lighter than he had in months.

"Oh, wow. She's beautiful! The baby is perfect too."

He admired the pictures, running his index finger over the baby's profile and grinning.

"Got any pictures of the nursery on your phone? I want to see how my lady's work paid off."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Dita blushed as she handed him her phone with the gallery up. She bit her bottom lip, "I spent a little over the budget...sorry."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:03 pm

He looked at the pictures. He loved it, he knew he would. Her taste had always been impeccable. He loved the teacup bookshelf. He didn't gove a damn about the budget.

"It's perfect," he smiled, "I don't care about the budget."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Dita smiled, "She is going to be a spoiled brat." She ran her hand down her belly.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:13 pm

He placed a hand on her belly, "Yes she is."

He nuzzled up to her, relishing the only touch they could be afforded. He missed her smell. He missed her touch. He missed their bed. He sighed.

"I love how your hair smells."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Dita felt her skin flush slightly as she kissed his jaw gently, "It's a new shampoo Lyla got me. It's supposed to help strengthen your hair. It's got lots of peppermint oil in it." She nuzzled him gently. "I miss you so much..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:00 am

He didn't like that Lyla was getting so close to Dita, but he never let her know, "I know. Being inside has never been this hard for me before. Just a few more months.."

He let a breath out against her skin.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 am

Dita smiled softly, "It'll be like our honeymoon all over again." She chuckled, her eyes sparkling with adoration as she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:06 am

A smile crept across his face, "Oh, that would be amazing."

When he realized he wouldn't be there for his daughter's birth his bubble busted and a frown appeared. Lovingly, he kissed her belly.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:34 am

Dita let out a shaky breath, "I'm scared...delivering the baby alone."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:47 am

Juice fought to be strong for her, "You'll do fine. I'm sorry.

He stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:24 am

Dita leaned into his touch, "Don't apologize...this wasn't your fault."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)   In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Pen: Dita Visits Juice (Seven Months Later)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next