Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cor/Ope Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Opie was at her side in a flash, grabbing the bottle and chugging it down. Afterward, he chucked it in her prized rose bushes before letting out a hearty belch.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Furious, Corrie launched herself at Opie,"fuck you!"

She rubbed her chest "Do you have to destroy everything you touch?"
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Opie got in her face, shoving her, "You're an insecure bitch!"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:48 pm

"Oh isn't that rich? A fucking ball less coward calling me a bitch," she threw her hands in the air just before she shoved him back
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:09 am

Opie, fearing on getting cops grabbed her arm, "Get in the fucking house. I'm not going back to jail because your childish behavior."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 am

Once they were inside she looked up at him, yanked him down to her level and sais, this one was premeditated," then headbutted him in the nose
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:32 am

Opie groaned, holding his bloody nose, "You crazy bitch." His words and eyesight slurred by the booze. He was completely wasted. Without thinking, he threw a fist, connecting to Corrie's right eye.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:30 am

Corrie cried out in shock and pain. One hand over her lightly bleeding eye she stared at him. Without thinking she reached forward and ripped off Opie's shirt, applying it to his nose.
"Shut up you fucking baby," she said as she wiped away the blood.

As she stared into his furious eyes her anger turned into something else entirely. Made bold with booze, she pushed the kneeling giant to the floor and was soon on top of him, kissing his chest.

Last edited by CorrieDesantis on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:53 am

Opie grabbed fistfuls of her shirt, ripping it off her in one swift move before devouring her chest; planting frantic, bloody kisses along her cleavage. Oh snap.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:03 am

Um, oh snap is right.

Not caring about the blood she grabbed two handfuls of his hair yanking him into a forceful kiss that tasted of copper. She bit his lip, hard, her eyes open staring defiantly into his.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:07 am

Opie pushed her back onto the hardwood floor of the fireplace, kissing her with such passion as he tugged off her bottoms roughly.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:14 am

Between the fire, the booze, and Opie, Corrie was quickly getting too warm. The only piece of clothing she had left was the black beanie she wore so she tore it off. She lunged at Opie, tearing his pants off ripping his boots off at the same time. For a moment she stared at the smears of blood all over his face and chest and spoke, "Well, come on then, you fucking freak."

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 am

Opie yanked her down by the hair, roughly pressing his lips against hers before thrusting into her.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:12 am

She cried out as he uncermoniously thrust into her. Wrapping her legs around him tightly she began clawing at his back and biting his chest. The whole act was frantic and needy. She tried to force her way on top, but was denied. An evil smile crept over her as she shoved at his chest wanting him to roughly restrain her.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:32 am

Opie growled, pinning her down by the wrists before thrusting into her harder.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:19 pm

She called out his name, heart racing. She arched herself against him wanting him closer. The whole thing was so intense that she was already tumbling over the edge. It felt like the whole world was crashing down. Satisfied, she closed her eyes, finally aware of the pain in her right eye, and waited for him to finish.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Opie growled out at last when he finally let go. He rolled off of her, spent, gasping to catch his breath. His nose had begun to swell.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:58 pm

When she woke the next morning she was tangled up with Opie. It was early morning, Aisling was still fast asleep. Not bothering to look at Opie, she removed her self from bed and went into the bathroom. When she caught sight of hetself she gasped. Her eye was swollen, purple, and had a small cut in the corner. There were smears of blood all over her. And there were large handprints on her arms.
She ran back to Opie finding dried blood all over his face and beard. His nose was swollen and he had two black eyes. She shakily reached out to wake him.

"Opie, love, wake up."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:02 am

Opie groaned, forcing his eyes opened. His eyes shifted from normalcy to horror. His hand shook as he reached up to ghost his fingertips along the bruise, then he remembered. "Oh Jesus..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:09 am

She closed her eyes and faced away shaking her head.
"I'm so sorry, Ope," she spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:25 am

Opie shook his head in shame, "I...I can't stay here..." He stood up and started dressing.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:31 am

She tried to stop him, "Opie, no we both did stupid shite. You only just got home! What about Aisling?" she looked down at her naked feet, "What about me?"

She rubbed at her chest, again.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:41 am

Opie sighed, "I hit you...I've never hit a woman before...and I hit you. What kind of sick freak am I?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:43 am

"I headbutted ya in the nose, Ope, it was gut reaction. It's no' as though you chased me through the house and beat me. I'm no' mad...at you. Please, I'm beggin ya, I can't stand it if ya go, " she shook her head frantically and started to cry, despite herself, "I can't."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:20 am

Opie pulled her close, tears welling up in his eyes,"I'm sorry ..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cor/Ope Freedom   Cor/Ope Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cor/Ope Freedom
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daughters of Anarchy :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: