Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Road At Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

A Road At Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:49 pm

When she woke up her hands were bound behind her and her feet were tied together. There was dirt in her mouth and her face was against the rough sand. Blinking to focus, she realized she was on the side of the road. The door to her car was open and she could hear noise coming from her phone.

"I see you called the Calvary."

She refused to answer.

"Oh, I'm prepared for them," he smiled and kicked her in the face.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:37 pm

The call ended and Opie had heard the male voice in the background. He instantly knew something was wrong. Frantic, he ran out to his bike and made his way back to the clubhouse. 

He rushed in, eyes searching for Clay, Jax, and Juice. "Cor is in trouble! We have to find her now!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:06 pm

When Clay heard Opie he ran over. Pissed didn't even cover it.

"I leave her with you for, what, ten minutes? Really?" he pushed passed him out the door and onto his bike. 

The only way they were going to find her was to start looking.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Opie looked at Juice, "Track her phone and call me when you find something." He stormed out, getting on his bike, and following Clay out.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Her mouth tasted like copper and her nose throbbed. It was probably broken. Still, she was done letting him win. She reared up and spit blood on his shoes.

"You think you can handle them," she laughed darkly, "but my dad will kill you and Opie is a desperate man. You're fucked, no matter what you do"

He took the top of his shoe and wiped it on her cheek. The urge to cringe was nearly unbearable, but she kept it at bay. He leaned down and flipped her over.

"You're a whore. You're stupid if you think anyone will want you."

He hit her over and over. The face, the head, the neck, the stomach. By the time he was done she was sure she would die, but she just stared at him with the eye that was still open, and waited.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:34 pm

With the help of Juice, Opie was able to find the location of Corrie. 

Pulling up to the rundown abandoned factory off of 237, he killed the engine and quickly called Clay for back-up. Without waiting, he drew his gun and entered the building. 

As he went deeper into the building, he could hear the shouts of the man coming from one of the storage rooms. He followed the noise and crept up behind him, seeing a flash of Corrie's red hair. He saw the monster of a man towering over her small frame and everything went red. Raising his gun in the air he fired three shots into the man's back.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:12 pm

By the annoyed look on his face, Corrie knew her step father had on a vest. She reared up as much as she could and yelled, "He has on a vest!"

He rolled his eyes and pistol whipped her. She fell back to the ground, hard. 

"Come out, come out biker scum."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Opie's anger flared and he stepped of the darkness, gun drawn. "Why don't you pick on somebody your own size, prick."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:31 pm

He smiled, "If it gets to her, sure."

He fired off a shot hitting Opie in the shoulder and Corrie, only just coming to, yelled his name. She couldn't let him hurt Opie, too many people had already done that. She'd been working on getting her feet free for a while. Finally, the ropes came loose. Pulling her arms under her so they could be in the front she jumped out and grabbed her step-father's gun only to be shot in the back by Clay. 

Clay felt terror like he'd never felt before. As soon as he fired he knew he wouldn't have a cleans hot. It had been poor fucking judgment. He yelled out for Corrie and ran towards her as she fell.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Opie froze seeing her fall, anguish filling him. He saw her stepfather getting ready to fire again. Raising his gun, he fired twice into the man's head. Once the man was down, he ran to Corrie's side, screaming her name. He looked like a wounded, rabid animal.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:45 pm

It hurt. It definitely hurt, but she was pretty sure she wasn't going to die. Clay was already on the phone with Jax and Tara was in route, though she'd probably need to go to the hospital. She felt vaguely sick. She reached out for Opie's face.

"I'm ok."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Opie cupped her small hand in both of his large ones, "I should have gotten here sooner...I'm so, so sorry."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:09 pm

"It's not your fault, " she gritted her teeth fighting off dizzyness,"I came with this baggage, Ope."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Opie held her hand, "Shhh...you are going to be okay now, okay? You didn't deserve this and it won't happen again."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Once she was out of surgery and settled in a room the nurses let Clay in. He wasn't at all who she wanted to see, but she could hear Opie pitching a fit down the hall and smiled. 

"You can leave anytime Clay," she spoke coldly.

Clay looked down at his feet, "Look, kid. I was just trying to protect you. Believe me or don't, but when I accidentally shot you, I almost died. You're my daughter and I love you."

"Just let Opie in," she didn't have the time to deal with his shit.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Opie managed to argue his way in and in no time was beside her, holding her hand in his. He smiled weakly, relieved that she was alive, "Hey darlin'...you had us all worried...especially me."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:23 pm

"Well, takes a lot more than a bullet to stop me," she laughed and winced. That shit hurt. She looked at Opie, he seemed tired. She stroked his beard and smiled at him. He was definitely hers. It was the best thing to come out of this whole ordeal. She'd never ask him for more. Just knowing he cared was enough.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:08 am

Opie rubbed her forearm as he kissed the inside of her wrist, "I would be lost without you. You realize how much you mean to me?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:49 pm

She flushed, "I do."

The nurse came in and checked all her equipment, a bright smile plastered to her face. She wondered if they'd buried her step father in the middle of a field or something. It would still be more than the bastard deserved.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Opie watched the nurse with caution, making sure she didn't cause Corrie any discomfort. Eventually, his attention went back to Corrie. "How long are you in here for?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:48 pm

"Tomorrow. Works out, the food sucks and I needed to lose weight anyway, " she stifled a laugh.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Opie fought back a smile, "Not fun, DeSantis...I'm glad you are alright though. When you get home, you are taking it easy."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:35 pm

She pulled him onto the side of her bed and snuggled up close to him. She knew that this new friendlier Opie was probably going to be short lived, but she was happy he was here. When she got out of here she needed to figure out what to do about Clay. She knew she'd either have to mend this relationship between him and Opie, which didn't seem fucking likely, or she'd have to cut him loose. Either way, it was going to be hard.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:18 am

Opie stroked some of her red hair out of her eyes. He looked at her with concern, "What is on your mind, baby?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:01 am

She didn't want him to know. It wasn't like she could just say, Yea I'm trying to choose between you and my old man. She sighed.

"Nothing much. Just tired."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Road At Night   A Road At Night - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Road At Night
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next