Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:46 am

Dita nodded, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:21 am

He squeezed her shoulder and went back out to the living room. he was going to figureout who the fuck this Danny guys was.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:41 am

*The Next Day @ Teller-Morrow*

Tracy smiled broadly as she sat at the picnic table waiting for Juice to come to work. She was sure this would be the day she finally would win him over. She had always hoped he'd dump that bitch for her; tried her damnedest to get Juice to fuck her or even cast a glance at her.

Once she saw his bike pull up, she waltzed over to him with the brown paper bag that Danny had given her containing the peach colored panties, the photo of Dita, a undated love letter from Dita and, the killer piece, a DVD of Danny and Dita doing the deed...granted it was straightly kink, but who cares? She got her faux concern face on, "Juice...I'm afraid I have something you need to look at..." She handed him the bag.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:52 am

He took the bag from her and looked her sttaight in theyes, " I will NEVER be with you," and he walked away.

He took the bag to his dorm and reached inside. When he pulled out the peach boy shorts he cringed. The picture of Dita on a bed that was clearly in one of the Nevada dorms made his blood boil. When he pulled out the disc, he nearly disn't watch it. When he popped it in he found his wife and this Danny doing some pretty fucked up shit. He almost believed Traci that she had done this while he was on the inside. Very nearly he had flown off the handle until he realized something, there were no scars on Dita. Not a single scar on her flawless skin. What in the fuck was going on here?
He went out to find Tig.
"Who the hell is Danny and why would a croweater give me a video of them doing it?"

Tig looked at him," He was an ex that had to be dealt with. As far as the croweater she probably wants your dick, Juicey," the joke didn't quite mask the.concern.

Juice headed home to figure this shit out.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Dita had stayed home again that day; her father still watching Lettie. She kept nervously looking out the front room window at the motorcyclist sitting across the street. She wrapped her arms around herself as if to hold herself together.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Juice cut his engine a block from the house after spotting the nomad sitting out front.
"Bastard," he hissed.

He stealthily came up behind him, "Hey, asshole, leave my wife the fuck alone."

The Nomad turned and drew his gun on Juice firing off a shot as he drove away. It grazed Juice's left arm leaving a burn. He marched inside.

"What in the holy god damn hell is fucking goong on here Dita?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:03 pm

Dita shook her head, tears welling up in her eyes, "I don't know, damnit! He just fucking showed up out of nowhere!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:15 pm

"Is this why our daughter is witb Tig? Does Tig even know?? Why would you hide this from me?" The hurt in his eyes was obvious.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Dita shook head, "He's nuts, J! You saw what he did! Besides, I'm too ashamed to bring you into this. Just lay off and let me handle it!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:10 pm

"Handle it on your own? Cowering alone in our houe isn't handling shit, Dee! I'm going to Tig. We're going to fucking end this shit. I don't give a damn what you say. I won't let you get hurt again," he stormed out of the house and got on his bike, heading to the clubhouse.

When he arrived he found Tig and Lettie.

Tig saw the hole in Juice' shirt, "What the fuck happene?" He handed Lettie to Gemma.

"Danny was at my house, he shot at me. Your daughter ha known this whole fucking time. she hid it from us," Juice was blinded by his anger.

"You left her there, alone and Danny knows where you live?" Tig was in a panic, "Gem, watch Lettie for me?"

The woman smiled, hugged the baby to her, and smiled, "Sure darlin."

Tig grabbed Juice by the back of his cut and drug him out to their bikes, without a word he headed towards their home.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Dita was long gone before Tig and Juice got there and it was evident she put up a fight. The door had been kicked in and there was broken glass all over the bedroom. Blood spatters on the cream colored walls, wedding photos smashed by flying bullets. Dita had put Meeko and Archie in the closet because she knew how Danny liked to torture animals. To her, he could do whatever he wanted to her, but not the people she loved.

Dita's signature cateye glasses laid broken on the floor next to her wedding ring and bracelet from Juice.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Juice fell to his knees, sobbing in shock.

Tig put a hand on his shoulder, "we'll find her, man. I promise."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:32 pm

*Three days later*

Dita was sitting limply in the passenger seat in Danny's truck. It had been the worst three days of her life: she spent her days in a dark, wet basement: naked and chained by the ankles. He gave her food on her second day in a dog bowl...the food was rotten and she couldn't get past the first bite, He beat her with a whip when she refused to eat more.
He didn't give her water since yesterday morning. Her lips and throat were so dry and sore.

Danny smirked at her as they pulled up to her dad's house. Tears streamed down her bruised face, "Ready to see your pop, baby doll?" His hand reached over to stroke her hair. When Dita jerked back, his anger came out; backhanding her already sore cheek. "Don't. Ever. Pull. Away. From me, Dita Devin." Dita fought the cringe back as he said the name.

He got out of the car and went over to her side, yanking her out of car and pulling her to the door. He knocked roughly, waiting for Tig to open the door. He smiled as soon as Tig opened the door, "Hey Pop..." He slapped Dita hard on the back where the lashes were still open and sore, "Ditto, say hi to your dad." Dita looked up at her dad, her eyes wide and scared. She looked like a little girl again with the exceptions of the black eye and cut on her head. "Hi Daddy..." Her voice was small.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Tig seethed, if not for the look on Dita's face he would have jumped the bastard. He clenched his fists.

"What do you want, asshole?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Danny chuckled. "Just thought I'd come by and say hi to my dad...Ditto and I are making amends. Well, I also came by to let you know that if you even utter a word of this to anyone, I will go after Dawn and Fawn...I will kill them. Think of it this way: two for the price of one."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Tig stood silently, no way in hell was he going to let him get away with his daughter. He gave Dita a look that he hoped she would read as, " I will find you," and answered Danny with furious silence.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:41 am

Dita watched her father silently; waiting for him to protest. She always felt like the odd one out of their fucked up family, even though she was constant in her father's life. She waited, and prayed he would say something. Then Danny jerked her hard by the hair, "Good. See ya pop." Before Dita could cry out, she was back in the truck heading back to her prison.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:48 am

Tig punched the wall as he watched the truck drive away. He called Juice, hopped on his bike and headed toward the clubhouse. Bullshit he wasn't getting anyone involved.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:32 am

Jax sat inside the clubhouse office writing in the beat up notebook. The last few days had been hectic and he was hopong things slow down. Just as he was about to leave, he heard the door slam and feet pound down the hall. He looked up to see an irrate Tig. "Man...what's up?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:37 am

Tig punched another wall, "He fucking took my daughter, Jax. He tool Dita and I have to find her."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:24 am

*Four Weeks Later*

Dita had given up on being rescued by anyone two weeks ago and had come to terms with her death. She was weak at this point: rapidly losing weight from lack of food. Her body black and blue and broken. She laid on the cold concrete floor naked, shivering, and sick. Her breathing was short and wheezy.

He had punished her the other night when she asked for a bath. He chopped off all her long black hair into a crude boyish cut; she had loved her hair. He then, to further set his punishment, scored off Juice's crow. The same crow that was meant to keep her safe.

He had a special treat for her today. He went down into the basement and in a half passed out state, he tattooed his own symbol into her lower back: crudely adding his name. As he finished off, he heard her whimper in pain. Pissed, he dumped a bottle of rubbing alcohol down her back, making the tattoo burn. She opened her mouth in a scream, but nothing came out. She lost her voice that morning.

Her breathing came out short and jagged. He got off on this shit. Smiling, he waved the inhaler in front of her face before throwing it in front of her at hand's reach before leaving the basement. Dita tried to move her broken body toward the inhaler, but she couldn't reach it. Finally, too weak to carry on, she gave up.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:34 am

Corrie jumped off the bike, not having taken any medication for days, not wanting to be confused when this moment came. She pulled her weapon and stood by Juice. She looked to him for instructions.

Tig and Juice made their way towards the house. When they kicked in the door, Danny stood there shocked. Juice took that moment to shoot him in between the eyes, no muss no fuss.

Corrie felt in her pocket for Dita's inhaler, knowing she'd need it somehow as she and their father made their way through the house trying to find her. When she spotted the basement door she all but sprinted down the steps, Juice not far behind her.

The scene that greeted them was horrific. Dita was broken, bruised badly, her back bloody, her long hair gone. When Corrie heard her shallow breathing she rushed to her, skidding across the last distance on her knees. Tilting her head up, she puffed the medicine into her mouth. Tears streamed down her face.

Juice rushed to the other side of his wife and silently tears slid down his face.

"Tig get the van."

Juice started to cut the bindings trapping his wife to the floor when Corrie snapped. She started whaling, protecting her sister's body like a rabid dog.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:43 am

Opie went over to to her and gently pulled her away, wrapping his arms around her tightly, "Cor...you have to let her go...we don't know what she is suffering from."
Tears welled up in his eyes as he held Corrie close; it was like looking at his worst fears all over again. He watched Juice mirror the same emotions he had when Donna died. He was always so afraid the same would happen to Corrie. This was too close to home.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 am

Juice took the opportunity to gently lift Dita and get her upstairs,"You're going to be ok, baby, hold on."

Corrie thrashed against Opie, "God Damnit, let me go. Let me go!!"

Tig was outside waiting with the van to get Dita to a hospital. They weren't far from charming, so they would haul ass to St Thomas. He saw Juice's face and new he was broken.

Juice leaned beside his wife in the back of the van, running his hands over her short hair, "Jesus, what did her do to you?"

Corrie yanked away from Opie and tore up the stairs. When she saw the van driving she went back to the basement, ignoring Opie standing there, and began to collect her sister's hair.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:02 am

Opie grabbed her hands, knocking Dita's dull hair out of her hands, "Stop! Corrie...listen to me. We have to go to the hospital. We have to be there for Dee, okay? Come on, she needs you more than ever now!"

Dita's eyes remained closed, shivering from feeling so cold. She was convinced she was imagining Juice and Tig's voices. She was so sure she was dead. The burning from the tattoo made her back arch in pain. She let out a tiny cry through her dry pale lips.

Just as her father saw the hospital in view, she blew out a soft, wheezy breath before she finally let go; her body becoming limp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next