Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:12 am

Juice cried out, "Dee?! Dita??!! No!!! Come on, no breathe!! No!!!"

Holding her and rocking her he was absolutely broken, Tig had called Tara and let her know what was up, as he pulled into the lot and screeched to a stop he hopped out and yelled to Tara Dita had stopped breathing. Stretcher in tow, Tara had Juice lay Dita on the stretcher where she straddled her whil administering CPR.

As Corrie and Opie pulled up, Corrie saw her sister's lifeless body with Tara on top of her pumping her heart. Before Opie even stopped, she had hopped of the bike.

"No!!!!! NO,no, no ,no , no , no, "she screamed as she started to bolt towards the stretcher.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:19 am

Opie ran after her and held her back, shushing her frantically, "Let them help her. Let them help her!"

He held her tight before looking over to Tig and Juice.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:25 am

Corrie tried to rear back and headbutt Opie in her frantic bid to get to her sister.

Tig came over to Corrie, leaned close to her and whispered in her ear. Instantly she stilled.

Juice frantically circled the stretcher,, when Dita took a deep, ragged breath He fell to his knees. Corrie yanked away from Opie and ran to Juice's side. She went dwon on her knees in front of him and held her brother to her tightly.

"She's ok, she's ok, Juice."

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:43 am

Opie grabbed Tig's arm and looked at Juice and Corrie, "Come on, we need to go inside."

The hours past with no word. Opie kept checking with the nurses on duty. It was almost two hours later when Tara came out, her face looking grim. She went over to Juice and Tig, Corrie was still nearby, but being held by Opie.

Tara cleared her throat, "Dita is out of OR now...but is still in critical condition. We have her in the ICU. She has some broken bones: four of her fingers are broken, her left ankle is broken, and her shoulder is dislocated. Her lungs are inflamed and she is very malnourished. She had been raped. She also has a concussion. She has several cuts from being beaten and whipped; some of which are infected."

Tara looked down, "Juice, the doctors on her case feel that it is necessary for you to...make arrangements. They have recommended that I call in her priest to give her her last rites."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:48 am

Corrie screamed, "No!"

Juice shook his head and looked to Tig, "Yea, do it," he whispered.

Juice walked across the hall to call the priest. He had faith she'd be ok, but he wasn't taking chances.

Corrie was distraught, tears streaming down her already red face as she begged Opie not to let Juice call, "She doesn't need last rites, she'll be ok, she has to be ok. Opie, I can't be ok if she isn't ok. Please," she whimpered against him.

Juice listened to Corrie and felt terrible for Opie. Juice caused this, he should have stayed with his wife, now they might both lose the ones the loved.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:58 am

Opie went over to Juice, dropping his voice, "Please...please don't call just yet. Give Dee her fighting chance...she has surprised us before."

***Three Days Later***

Opie sat listlessly beside Corrie in the hospital room, holding her hand as he looked over Dita. Dita had yet to wake up, but was showing a little strength. Dita was a fighter and he knew that.

He had Chibs bring Lettie by to visit with her mother often. Sometimes Lettie would be with Corrie, Juice, or Tig as they all took turns talking to her.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:02 am

Corrie often held Juice's hand while he sat with his wife. Her affection for her brother growing as she watched him be strong for Dita.

Juice sat with Corrie as Tig paced with Lettie. Opie leaned against the doorway, Corrie barely noticing him. As they asll sat as a family, Dita's eyes fluttered open.

Juice jumped ip, "Baby? Dee?"

Corrie dashed over to him, "Dee."

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:46 am

Dita heard Juice's voice but could bear to look at him; too hurt to confide in him. Her eyes went to her sister though. She mouthed, "Corrie" but no words came out. Her eyes looked vacant; dead.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Corrie looked into juice's eyes mouthing e word, "sorry," then she leaned down and kissed ber sisters forehead, "I'm here. "

Juice punched the door frame as.a.sob escaped him and he left the room.

Corrie looked at Opie, go after him, love."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Opie nodded, kissing her forehead before going out to Juice. He saw the man pacing the hall and sighed softly, "Juice...it'll take some time for her to heal...don't take it so personally."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:11 pm

"Really, Ope. If that was Corrie how would you feel? My wife won't evtn look at me."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Opie sighed, "It sucks, J. I won't lie to you, but you need to rough it and understand. Deet thought she was going to die; that no one would find. She is scared. You love her, for better or worse. This is the moment she needs you to be persistent and unyielding. It takes time and that is something you have to give her."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Juice sighed, yea, thanks brother."
He went back in the room calmly placing his hand on the bed rail. He watched as Corroe petted her hair and crooned to her in gaelic. Juice longed to hold her hand.

Corrie looked to Opie, tears in her eyes. She could feel herself being sucked back down into her depression. Her sister was so fucked up. She should have found her sooner.

"Go get Da and Lettie."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Dita's gaze was soft and unfocused as her sister's voice crooned. She looked right through with her dull, nearly lifeless eyes. She chewed at her blistered bottom lip, a habit from childhood that only happened when she was upset. Opie nodded and went to find Tig.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Tig eneter the room, smiling brightly, "hey, sweetie, here's the baby."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Dita kept her gaze straight ahead, "You...you hate me...Dawn and Fawn are the only two you wanted...even Corrie...you let him...let him hurt me...you should have left me for dead..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Corrie looked at Tig, shaking her head. The man handed the baby to juice then turned and left.

Corrie gently spoke," Dee he searched for you for weeks
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Dita kept her eyes straight ahead, "He didn't even try...he let him take me. He never, ever loved me like he does with you three. " Dita's warmth and understanding was gone. She showed little emotion. "You all should have left me there. I'm sick of being used...attacked...I just want to die. I had accepted it."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:19 pm

"That's not true! He cried himself to sleep over you! I'm going to go find him!"
Corrie couldn't take much more. She walked out and a few minutes later Tig walked in.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Dita kept her eyes closed, too afraid to look into her dad's eyes. Her voice breaking, "Just leave me alone...leave me alone...you left me alone all that time. It should be easy to leave me alone now."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:40 pm

"I searched for you. I killed for you. I never gave up. I was devastated."
He tried to touch her hand.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Dita pulled her hand back, "YOU LET HIM TAKE ME!!! You stood there and let him take me back to that hell! "Two for the price of one", remember? I never was good enough! You pine after Dawn and Fawn; never let anyone hurt them."

Tears spilled down her bruised face. "Danny was right...you let me leave so easily...J left me alone like bait...my time was up...I deserve all of it..."

Danny's words ran through her head over and over like poison. Before anyone could stop her, before she could stop herself, she started pounding her fists, even the one that was in a cast, against her face: hard and unrelenting. She was slowly losing her mind.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Tig launched himself at her and grabbed her hands while Juice shushed her.

"Baby, stop, please, hit me not yourself."

Tig got in her face, "You listen to me Dita, none of that shit is true. You absolutely know that. I'll take your bullshit, but you lied to Juice. You never told him what Danny was like and you shut him out. He didn't do shit wrong you leave him be. Hate me all you want, but leave him be!"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Dita looked at him, face bloody, a sense of realization coming over her, "You are right...I spew nothing but bullshit." She shook her head, "Everyone...get out. Leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Tig left rejected, but juice refused to move.
"I won't leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)   Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dita: Last Rites (Co-starring Juice, Tig, Corrie, and the Nomad)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next