Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Empty
PostSubject: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:56 am

Dee Dee Teller had only been at Jax's home for two days and she hated it. Her brother was a bigot asshole who was seldom home and the house was too big for her liking. Then to top it off she didn't get along with his wife, Tara. The only person she could confide in was Corrie and that had to be kept on the down low.

Dee and Jax's mother sent Dee from New York to Chicago to attend a finishing school. Dee Dee had just turned 18 and her mother wanted to make her "prime real estate for marriage"; even going as far as picking her suitors. Her mother had a wealthy playwright in mind for her daughter, but only after she graduated for the school would she marry this man and Dee Dee despised him.

She quietly came down the stairs of the house and went into the parlor to practice some music before her mandated piano lessons. She actually enjoyed the lessons, but wished she could break away from the conventional stuff and practice the new material that was out there.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:14 am

Juice hated arguingwith Jaz, but snce Opi's dpartyre that had been his jjob. He sighed and had his bird
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:36 pm

Ooc: uhhhh...ok. LOL

Dee was practicing along when she caught a glimpse of Carlos, or whom she assumed was Carlos, out in the hall. He was handsome in his navy blue pinstripe zoot suit, maybe a few years older than her. She couldn't help but admire him, causing her to flub up her playing.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Bahahahahahah I can't even tell you what I was doing there. I took Motrin PM when I got home. Obviously it had kicked in at that point LMFAO. Wtf was I talking about birds for.

Hearing the dissanence coming from the piano, Carlos looked that way. Dee Dee was sitting at the piano, a bright flush on her cheeks. Carlos smiled knowingly and walked towards her.

"What happened there, doll? You usually don't miss a note?"

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Flustered, Dee Dee looked back down at her sheet music. "Haven't practiced enough, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 pm

He leaned down on one elbow, getting as close to her as decorum would allow, and a crooked grin lit up his face.

"Doll, you practice more than most girls. It'd probably just nerves, I do that to some people."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Dee Dee smirked, "You don't frighten me, Mr. Ortiz."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:02 pm

He brushed her cheek whith the back of his hand, "I didn't mean out off fear, Doll."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Dee Dee relished the touch, but slightly pulled away, "Do you even know my name? Not every girl you meet is your Doll."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:28 pm

He gave her a sly look, "Oh, Dita Cassandra Teller, you have no idea," the heturned to walk away saying, "Talk to you later, doll."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Dee Dee watched him leave. She heaved a sigh and went back to her playing.

Later on that night, Dee received a telegram from her suitor and reading it made her cringe. He was just as arrogant, bossy, and mean in text as he was in person. Dee Dee didn't want to marry him. Ever.

Unable to sleep, she flitted down to the back porch to sit on the porch swing. She enjoyed the balmy summer evening in a powder blue sheer nightgown. She sat and thought in silence about New York, about Trevor, and about Carlos.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Carlos had been at the Teller house until late. They were planning on taking down the leader of the rival gang that took out Opie's family. Jax was nearly bloodthirsty in his rage against them they'd already killed the goons who had carried out the hit, but it wasn't enough for Jax and Ope. He couldn't blame Opie, but he had no idea what the hell was up with Jax.

He stepped out on the back porch and sighed at the caress of the warm air. Frustrated, he placed his forehead on the cool stone pillar. He didn't even see Dee Dee in the swing
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:41 am

Dee Dee saw the distress on his face and frowned, "I'm guessing my brother is being his charismatic self."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:15 am

Carlos shook his head as he sat down next to her on the swing. His playful demeanor had completely evaporated.

"They already got their vengeance. I get why Ope is on the war path, but what is up with Jax? Opie used to be th voice of reason, but now he is just fueling the fire."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:24 am

Dee Dee lounged back into the swing, gently moving them back and forth. She gently played with her blonde newly bobbed hair as she thought, "I don't know...we aren't exactly close."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:28 am

"Yea, I've noticed. Treats ya a lot like a possession. He didn't used to be that way."

He leaned forward, elbows on his knees, and scrubbed his face in frustration.

"I can't stop them. They are going to start a war and I can't stop them"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:55 am

Dee Dee leaned forward, moving closer to him, "Why? Why do you stay then?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:59 am

He looked at her shocked by the question. He'd never really given it much thought until now.

"Because, god help me, they are my family and I love them."

His mother had killed herself a few years prior and his dad had never been around. The two sister's he had left town long ago and he hadn't heard from them since. Opie and Jax were all he had.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:24 am

Dee Dee frowned, "I feel like that sometimes too...just alone...lost. I'm supposed to be marrying this man next month and I hardly know him. What I do know about him is less than to be desired...I feel like sometimes I have no control over my own life."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:26 am

He frowned, "Then tell him no.Don't marry him."

Something sparked in his eyes as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:45 am

Dee Dee frowned, "It's not about what I want, Carlos...it's never been. My mother needs the wealth...she is destitute. Spent my dead father's last nickel and dime on booze and lavish living. I am her only asset left. Jax is smart and has nothing to do with her."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:48 am

He looked at her, 'Fuck her," he was even shocked by the use of foul language in front of her, "don't sell yourself to support her. You are worth so much more than that."

The light from the moon made her eyes almost look like molten gold. Timidly, he reached a hand out and caressed her face.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 am

Dee Dee felt weak, leaning into his touch. "Trevor...he never laughs...he is so tense...aggressive...He's filthy rich...but cold."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:31 am

He held her close, an overwhelming need to protect her taking hold of him.

"Dee Dee, please. Seeing you so upset, it hurts me. You can't do this to yourself."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:00 am

Dee Dee gently pulled away, "You have no attachements to me, Carlos." She gently kissed his cheek, "I should go to sleep. I'll see you at your costume party tomorrow."

She reluctantly pulled away and went up to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee   Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangland: Carlos and Dee Dee
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next