Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Empty
PostSubject: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Chibs sat in the chair beside Corrie's bed rocking Aisling to sleep. Taking Aisling to visit Ope always threw the poor girl's schedule off. The nurses had long since stopped trying to tell Chibs visiting hours were over an, truth be told, they found his devotion refreshing. Once the baby was asleep he carefully slipped her into the bed beside her mother. When he did this, Corrie always seemed to respond, her cheeks becoming pinker, her face softening, he really thought it helped.

Sitting back down, he pulled out his phone and dialed dita's familiar number. He waited patiently for her to pick up.

Last edited by CorrieDesantis on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Dita was on the deck when her iPhone started ringing. Lyla had went to the grocery store. She picked up the phone, resting her hand on her belly, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Chibs sighed, "Dita, girl, you need to come to the hospital. I'm assumin' Lyla did no' give ya my message. Two weeks ago clay attacked Aisling, to save her, Cor jumped in the way and was stabbed about two inches from her heart. She's been here at St. Thomas in a coma ever since," Aisling fussed in the background, "She needs ya, girl."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:01 am

There was a pregnant pause for a few beats, "...Oh god...I'm coming...."

She ended the call and rushed to get to the hospital. It didn't take her long to get to the hospital room. Once she saw her sister she covered her mouth to keep from sobbing, her eyes saying it all.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:04 am

Chibs put an arm around her, holding Aisling in the other. The baby looked like a sleeping, rehheaded cherub. He knew Dita hadn't gotten to meet her yet.

"I spoke to Ope today. He's sorry, Deet. He's suffering over what he said to you, he knows none of it was true. Cor missed you. She's been sick and holed up in the house. She didn't know how to prove she was sorry over what Ope said. She'd be glad you were here."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:57 am

Dita went over to her sister taking her hand. "Why...why didn't anyone tell me?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:00 am

Chibs, sighed, shifting the baby in his arms, "I told Lyla to tell ya as soon as it happened, love. You'll havta ask her."

He crossed the room, "Do you want to hold the baby?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:06 am

Dita looked at the baby hesitantly, "...if...if you think it's okay..."

Her anger was stewing that Lyla never told her and she had plans to confront her soon.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:10 am

Chibs handed her Aisling. Once she was in Dita's arms she woke and yawned, grabbing one of Dita's fingers.

At the same time, though no one noticed, Corrie's eyes fluttered open. Seeing her sister with Aisilng, she was sure she was still trapped in her own head and she moaned mournfully.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:23 am

Dita smiled at the baby, "You are as pretty as your mama, little lady." When she heard Corrie's moan, her eyes darted to her sister, "Cor? Corrie??"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:30 am

Corrie felt stiff and weak. Her chest felt like it was on fire and one of her hands flew up to where the knife had been. The last thing she remembered was Clay diving for her daughter. panicked, she reached out for Aisling.

"Aisling," he voice croaked.

Chibs immediately fetched a doctor, once they had checked Corrie out and determined her memory was in tact and no real neurological damage had been done, they left the family alone in he room. Chibs made a phone call to the jail, they'd paid off the warden to allow Ope phone time if Corrie had woken up. At least they were using their money for more noble things these days, chibs smiled. He watched the two sisters together while he waited on hold for the warden to fetch Opie, it was the middle of the night, after all.

Corrie looked up at her sister, "You came."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 am

Dita looked down at Aisling, "I...I'm sorry...I just...I didn't want to cause you any more problems....I was being a control freak...and then I didn't know about this."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:49 am

Corrie cleared her throat and tried to sit up some, "Ope didn't mean any of that Deet. I MISSED you. You can't control me, hell I can't control me."

Tears pricked her eyes as she looked at her sister with her daughter.

Chibs cleared his throat, "Cor, someone on the phone for you."

She took the phone and croaked a hello.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:02 am

Opie smiled softly, "Hey my little psycho....how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:05 am

She teared up, "Opie...God, I'm sorry. Ya must be so worried. I miss ya. I don't know when I'll see ya again. I'm so sore and tired. I've been asleep for two weeks, why the hell am I tired?"

She ranted, unable to organize her thoughts. She took one of Dita's hands in hers, happy for her family to be together.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:59 am

Opie frowned, "Oh baby, I know...you need to rest and do everything the doctor tells you. Did you get a hold of Dita? Are you guys talking?"

Dita kissed her sister's forehead, finally relieved to be seeing her.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:11 am

"Yea, she's here now. I love ya."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:12 am

Opie smiled softly, "Enjoy your visit then. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.   Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrie in the hospital aka Chibs, a plea.
Page 1 of 1