Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

everlasting AU

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:59 am

Corrie grew up in Charming and knew of the MC just like everyone else. For the last few years she'd otten closer to the.club. she babysat for Jax, cleaned the clubhouse, did odd jobs for Gemma. She'd noticed odd thimgs about three of the men. She didn't think much of it at first, but then it started to alarm her.
Juice, Opie and Chibs very rarely ventured out in the daylight and when they did they were totally covered. They never ate. They only drank alcohol. They never got sick. She was starting to.be suspicious.
Her sister had been flirting with Juice so Corrie was.determined to get to the bottom of this.

It was late afternoon when she.knocked on Opoe's dorm door to.clean it. He never let her.in, but she aways had to.try.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:41 am

Opie Winston was casually drinking a bottle of Patron in his dorm; blinds completely drawn and a dim desk light glowing. He heard the light knocking on his door again. It was that girl...no, woman, again. He had been eying her, but not as obviously as she has been eying him. He could sense that she desired him...he could sense that she feared him too.

He finished off the last of the Patron before letting the bottle crash to the floor in carelessness. He finally resigned, "Come in."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:59 am

She shrank back from the door for a moment, not expecting to hear the rich tenor voice in reply. Hesitantly, she opened the door as she tucked a strand of wild red hair behind her ear.

"Gemma asked me to help her out and clean up the dorms," she spoke clearly and determinedly, "I thought I'd see if you actually wanted me to clean in here this round."

She saw the broken bottle on the floor and didn't give him time to answer. Walking back out the door to grab the broom and dustpan, she shivered, there was just something about Opie. There had been a rumor a while back that he'd been killed inside Stockton. People had even seen a wake, complete with large black coffin, at the MC. Sometimes she didn't know what to think. Involuntarily, she shivered again as she carefully swept the shards of glass into the dustpan feeling his bright green eyes on her back.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:12 am

Opie watched her with expectant eyes, "Shivering in 90 degree weather? Unlikely reaction, don't you think?" He reached down, hooking a lock of her wild hair around his index finger. "You aren't merely here to clean. I know you have questions for me. I'm not dumb."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:17 am

Her blue eyes widened as she stood and took a few steps back, her waist length mass o curls extending between them, still wrapped around his finger. She hadn't interacted with Opie since long before he'd gone into Stockton. He was much different then.

"I never said you were dumb, Opie. I'm just here to clean," she lied, suddenly unsure of herself.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:25 am

Opie smirked, "You don't really think I'd by that line of shit, right? Come on, Corrie. There is a reason you wanted in here and it wasn't because you wanted to clean...or partake in sinful indulgenes....unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:36 am

Blood darkened her cheeks as his comment hit home, before the change or whatever was going on she had wanted Opie. Now, she had no idea what was going on with him. the way he looked at her was almost predatory.

"What happened to you?" she whispered, looking down using her hair as a shield, "There were so many rumors, people said they saw you in a coffin. You're so different."

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:46 am

Opie stood up and walked over to his liquor cabinet, his fingers brushing against the necks of the bottles before settling on his Patron again. He popped the cork and took a hearty drink before looking at Corrie, a look that screamed seduction, "My dear, you should never listen to garage shop tall tales. It doesn't suit your intelligence. Drink?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:51 am

The look he turned at her made her blood burn in her veins; again she was blushing crimson. Still, he was beginning to frustrate her. He gets her to ask the question by goading her and then insults her. She crossed her arms and tossed her mass of hair over her shoulder.

"Opie, SOMETHING is going on with you," she glared.

Striding confidently across the room she took the bottle and drank deeply. She nearly never drank, but she needed it right now. The liquid burned deliciously as it slid down her throat.

"Something is up with you...and Juice....and Chibs."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:34 am

Opie looked at her, smiling coyly, as she drank. "It's complicated. I don't think neither you...or you alternatively infused sister, would understand."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:47 am

Enjoying the warmth spreading through her limbs, she took another deep drink. She knew it wasn't smart and that it didn't take much for her to get pretty buzzed, but she took one more deep drink of the Patron. After handing the bottle back to Opie, she sat on his bed, warmth flooding her cheeks. He was so pale, she thought, he never used to be that pale.

"Ope, cut the bullshit," the booze made her bold, "what the hell is going on here?"

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_38/set?id=64019645
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:02 am

Opie grinned, finishing off his third bottle of Patron unfazed. "Nah, I like this little cat and mouse banter we have going on. Let's keep it that way, shall we?" He picked up his saddle bag and started heading out to the garage.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:06 am

Anger rolled through her as she ran after Opie, slightly off balance. How in the hell had he drank all of that and was still walking a straight god damn line? She caught up to him at his bike as he was putting his saddle bags on. Stomping up behind him, she jabbed his back with her finger.

"Don't you walk away from me, Harry Winston," their father's had served together, she knew he hated his first name, " Cat and mouse my god damn ass. You are going to give me answers."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:21 am

Opie towered over her, his playful nature vanishing, "Or else what, Corrine DeSantis?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:22 am

Filled with liquid courage, she went toe to toe with the towering giant of a man.

"I'm not afraid of you, Harry Winston. You get on that bike and I'll get on the back of it. You're stuck with me until I get what I want," she was well aware of the double meaning in her words.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:26 am

Opie cocked his head, a sneer on his ashen face, "What would that be?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:28 am

Unthinkingly, she looped her fingers into his belt and pressed her body to his, it was like he was hypnotic. The look on his pale face terrified her, but she couldn't stop.

"I want answers," her voice was breathy.

Last edited by CorrieDesantis on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:56 am

Opie looked down at her, transfixed by her, "Tonight."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:06 am

In the end, she let the man leave. She was infuriated by him and fully intended on getting her answers. The rest of the day, his dorm was her home. She didn't care how many looks she got. Around 11:30 she laid in the bed and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep surrounded by the scent of him. She tossed and turned having terrifying dreams of him.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:59 am

Opie came in late that night. The run had made him tired and hungry. On the way home, he managed to grab a meal, a little rich white boy strung out on coke. His brain was foggy as he crashed down on the bed, not incredibly surprised that she was still there.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:11 pm

On alert, even in her sleep, Corrie's eyes snapped open as the weight of Opie flopped down beside her. The feelings she kept picking up from her sister, fear, regret, longing, were swimming through her mind. She had hoped a nap would clear them out, but no such luck. Squeezing her eyes shut, she turned and faced Opie.

"You owe me answers," she place a hand on his leather.

Ever since she was a child she could feel people's emotions, combine that with her sister's ability and it was sometimes hard just to feel her own emotions. She felt jipped on the family gift until she flung a guy across the room, when he had tried to attack her sister, without even touching him at the age of sixteen. Most of the time, she could block out the background noise, but never from her sister. No matter how hard she tried, it was like her sister's emotions were hard wired into her brain. It was a pain in the ass when she was lusting after someone or pissed off at the world. It helped her protect her, though.

Most people didn't know their family's secret and they liked it that way.

When Dita was out of whack, though, she could barely block out others.

When she looked up into Opie's glossed over eyes she felt apathy, a vague hunger, and something more sinister that she couldn't place. Being around outlaws, though, she was used to the more sinister feelings.

"Answers, now," she demanded.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Opie knew she was different from everyone else; that she had more going for her. He stared at her darkly; his eyes glowing in the dark like a cat. "Do you believe....in vampires?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Every hair on her body stood on end, off course she fucking believed in vampires. You didn't grow up in a family of strong witches with psychic powers and not believe in vampires. She stood and took a defensive pose a foot or so from the bed. She was sure he could probably sense she had power, but she was also sure he had no fucking idea what he was dealing with.

"I knew it. I saw that coffin. I saw how distraught Jax was. How in the fuck did you bastards pull this off?" she could feel anger rising fom him, feeding her own,"Shit, my sister is infatuated with a fucking vampire."

She lowered her guard against Opie to search for her sister's emotions with her mind. she had to know she was ok.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Opie smirked, reading her thoughts clearly, "Dee is fine...Juice isn't intending on eating her any time soon...well, at least not in the way you are imagining."

He looked serious then, "Chibs changed me...he's been this way for hundreds of years."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:14 pm

The intrusion into her mind left her feeling somewhat slimy. She was used to it from her sister and it was hardly an intrusion with her, they'd always been able to communicate better that way. With Opie, though, it felt wrong. Using her other power, she flung a bottle of Patron across the room. It shattered with the force of a small explosion, against the wall directly beside Opie's face. She watched as small shards of glass left small cuts all over the left side of his pale face.

"Leave it to a Scot to be a mythical being," her chuckle held no mirth, "I' wouldn't come near me if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

everlasting AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everlasting AU
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next