Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everlasting D/J AU

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Juice would not leave. He began beating against the glass, blooding his own hands. He made short work of two of thegaurds, finally using one of their skulls to bash in the glass. He.jumped theough and held her. His full intention was to change her.

Chibs, Corrie, and Opoe met up with Tristan
He taunted them.
"Oh I see you got my prsent, Harry," he laughed his accent thick.

"Chibs growled, "We are going to end you."

Tristan flung himself at Opie, wanting to torture Chibs even more. Beat on him mercilessly, eventually pinning him and biting him. Before Chibs could even react the wins howled around him and Corrie growled in an animalistic fashion, "Mine." With the full force of her power she ripped hin off of Oie and set Tristan ablaze, though the flames were out by the time he reached the ground. Smoking and furious, Tristan attacked Chibs. The old Scot laughed as he subdued him and drank hin dry, all the deciet. All the planning come through to him in the blood. Angered, Chibs ripped his head off and nodded to Corrie who set the corpse on fire.

Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Dita laid still in his arms, the back of her head drenched in blood. Only moments prior to Juice arriving, Tristan came in and took a pipe to the back of her head. She coughed up blood, her head foggy. She reached up, feeling around for Juice's cheek. When she finally found it, she passed her last images to him.

It was so dark and blurred in her mind; brain damaged. She passed one image: daisies, her favorite flower, black, candles glowing, then a simple pine coffin...then her. Dead, but at peace.

Her mind then shot to an image of her mother there with them. Tricks of the mind, she thought. She released a small breath, letting her hand drop to her side.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Just as her sister took her last breath, Corrie, Opie and chibs came.

Tears streamed down her face as she struggled to control her self. Her blue eyes took on a red hue as her hair flew in the wind.

"Change her!! Change her!," she yelled, the wind growing stonger.

"For heaven's sake, Opie, get her ou' of here!"

She struggled against him, incredibly powerful in her distraught state.

Juice immediately bit a huge whole in his wrist. Blood gushed into her mouth. He bit another gash into his other hand rubbing the blood in the open wound in her head. Watching it heal, he breathed a sigh of relief. Then, suddenly, Dee's mother appeared. she got nose to nose with Juice, mouthing the words thank you as she laid her ghostly hands on Dee's chest. Juice watched as her powered flowed into Dee, her mother giving up her essence to ensure her daughter survived.

He waited for her to clamp onto him.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Dita's body remained still in his arms for a few minutes. Her body healing inch by inch until she finally opened her eyes: hearing, sight, and mind restored. She shivered from the cold, looking up at Juice confused.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Juice let out a small, grateful sob.

"Oh thank god, I didn't know if we could do it. You were s injured."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Dita shivered as she crawled into his lap, shaking, "Home...please."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Without getting permission from Chibs, he lifted Dita and took her straight to the airport. on the plane he fawned over her. Not understanding how or why her heart was still beating, but being appreciative.

"I love you," he spoke into her hair.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Dita remained his lap the entire time, feeling exhausted. She murmured back, "I love you too....J....I saw mom...."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:09 pm

He stroked her hair, "She helped me save you."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:12 pm

He stroked her hair, "She helped me save you."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Dita, so tired from the day, drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Rather than wake her when the plane landed, Juice carried her out to the waiting car, sitting in the back allowing her to sleep until they arrived at her home. He carried her over the threshold, again seeing her mother by the fireplace.

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Dita slept, slept and slept...
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Juice paced, he hadn't slept since they got home. Something had to be wrong. He called Chibs to come over to see what he could make of it.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Chibs groaned in Juice's head, "'it, the lass is fine! Go at bed."

Dita woke up an hour later, looking for Juice.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Juice had gone down to the living room by the fire to see if he could makes sense of their mom being there. He sat in a chair, just staring into the fire.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Dita came down a few minutes later, cautiously coming up next to him in the chair. " J"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:38 pm

his head turned slowly to Dita, but it wasn't him.

"He's not here, Dee-Dee."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Only her mother had call her that. She shook head, "Please...bring him back."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 pm

"No, you and I need to talk, Dee-Dee. I need you to know some things."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:25 am

Dee felt tears burning in her eyes, "What?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:37 am

Juice's eyes closed and when they reopened they were green. His hand reached out and took hers, but the feel of it was completely different.

"What happened to Corrie, that's what happened to me. A vampire, a good friend of ours, found me after I'd been in a car accident. He fed me, not knowing what I was, and it took a lot of his blood to save me. I became obsessed with him, but it wasn't ME. It was like I was trapped inside myself, I forced him to change me. It was his blood. We can't be compelled, but enough of their blood and it's like it takes us over. After I was changed I did research. In Romania, in the very beginning, they used to routinely do this to the strong witches because it forever bound them to their maker because they can't feed on humans.The only person they can feed on, if turned that way, is their maker. They become possessive. They would protect their maker no matter the cost. It also made them unbelievably strong, untouchable. The vampires began to fear them and so they destroyed them and all the lore they could about them. You have to protect Corrie."

She looked into dita's eyes through Juice, "When I saved you I gave you my greatest abilities, including the power to bring Corrie back, if she chooses. It will only work if it is what she desires, but you can heal her and restore a heartbeat in her. Once they've become they way she is, it is incredibly hard to turn them back."

She cupped Dita's cheek with Juice's hand, "I love you Dee-Dee bear and I will always be here with you."

Juice's eyes closed and he slumped forward.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:52 am

Dita shook Juice, "Oh god...mom? Mom?!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:58 am

Juice felt like he was swimming through thick soup. He blinked his eyes a few times, finally seeing Dita. Trying to understand why she was shaking him, he looked up at her and spoke,"Dee?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:57 am

Dita was in shock, "J....mom was here....she said...she said Corrie is in trouble...I need to find Cor." She jumped up, fighting off her dizziness as she tried finding her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting D/J AU   Everlasting D/J AU - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everlasting D/J AU
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next