Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Dita searched his face before nodding, "Yes."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:22 pm

He pulled her to him and smiled, "Are you hungry? I made Spaghetti and meatballs."
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Dita smiled, "My favorite. Yes, definitely. Um...can I use your shower and borrow a shirt and boxers?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:43 pm

He showed her to the bathroom and gave her his favorite, most fluffy towel. While she showered he found a pair f his mesh football shorts and a football tshirt for her.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Dita came out a few minutes later: fresh without make-up, her hair in a messy bun, and his clothes baggy on her. She felt shy and naked around him; not any embellishments. She went into the kitchen and smiled at him, "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm

He looked at her fresh face, loving how beautiful she was, even when she was bashful.

"My clothes look better on you," he smiled and put a plate on the table for her.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Dita blushed, "I don't agree. You look very cute in your football stuff." She kissed his lips gently, "I don't know what to tell my parents."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:07 pm

"Tell them I needed a roomate and it cut back on tuition cost,: he smiled.

When the meal was done and everything was celaned up and put away, he lifted Dita onto the counter and pulled out some stuff to make tea.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Dita watched him work with grace as he warmed the kettle and got the cups. Gently, she combed his hair with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Remembering how she made her tea from fixing her laptop, he set the finished product in front of her and smiled.

"So, tell me about your family."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Dita smiled at the peppermint stick, "You remembered." She took a sip, smiling, "Mmm....well, my father is named Alex, but people around the station call him Tig. He is acting chief of the police department in Chicago. My mom, Gemma, is a homemaker that does catering on the side. Then there's Thomas. He is rookie in the same station as daddy. Lastly, my sister Corrie. She's finishing up high school right now. Sounds like she is going to go into law enforcement too. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:08 pm

He smiled, glad he remembered the peppermint stick.

"Well, my mom raised me and my two sisters on her own. I never really new my dad. Ever since I was really young I wanted to be a firefighter. It's all I've ever wanted to be. My sister, Faye, teaches in Chicago. She moved there three years ago from our home in Brooklyn. My other sister, Fran, is still in high school."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Dita smiled, "Nice." She shivered, feeling a little cold.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:28 pm

He rose and grabbed a heavy quilt his mom had made him and handed it to her.

"Cold?"

He turned up the thermostat for her. He looked around his undercoated apartment and grew excited for her to move in. He couldn't wait to look around and see her everywhere.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Dita thanked him and covered up, "so you think they'll like me?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:41 pm

He nodded and laughed, "Oh, they will love you. when Ma finds out I love you she will be over the moon for you."

He thought about her dad, the police chief.

"Think your dad will shoot me?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Dita giggled, "No...just ring you through the ringer."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 pm

He leaned in and kissed her deeply, passionately, :For you, I can handle that."

He took her hand and sat down with her on the couch. Storking her hair, he enjoyed the warmth of her body on his.

"When do you want to get your stuff?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 am

Dita purred, loving the attention, "Tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:29 am

"When we pick up your stuff, can I thank your roommate for raping your laptop?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:42 am

Dita blushed, "You are bad, Mr. Ortiz"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:48 am

"Oh, Miss DeSantis, you have no idea," he pushed her hair aside and nipped the nape of her neck.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:08 am

***Two Months Later***
October 10th

Dita wrestled the door handle, keys, grocery bags, and homecoming dress through the doorway of their apartment. It had been two months since she moved in with Juice and they had gotten along perfectly: like an old married couple she often joked.

She hung her dress on a hook by the entryway and dropped her regular shopping bags in the armchair before hurrying along to put their groceries away. She felt exhausted from class and working her shift at the daycare on campus that she opted for ordering pizza. She knew Juice would be at football practive for another hour. While she waited for the pizza, she sat in the living room and watched The Boondock Saints and did her homework for Early Childhood.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:13 am

Between training at the firehouse and football practice, Juice was beyond sore. He was sore in places he didn't even know existed. Slowly, he cam in the door, put his keys on the hook and found Dita, books sprawled everywhere, doing homework.

"Hey, babe," he checked out her dress, "How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 am

Dita looked up from her books, her signature cat eye glasses on the tip of her nose. She smiled softly, "Hey, Mom ordered the dress for me for the dance. I picked it up after work." She stood up, going over to him to give him a light kiss, "I hope you don't mind eating out. I ordered your favorite from Lombardi's."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next