Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home alone Corrie/op

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:37 am

Opie groaned into her mouth, finally pulling away from her delectable lips to move along her neck. "So beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:53 am

She took him by the hand and led hin back to the bed. Once there she slowly removed his clothes and the violently pushed him into the bed. Maybe not so normal corrie wanted to play too. She took her sweet time taking her clothes off, then she climbed into bed and straddled Opie which was about the only position that allowed for her belly.
She forced his head to the side and wrapped his hair around her wrist.
Using his hair to pull him up she whispered against his ear, "Now you do what I say," and ran her tongue along the shell of his ear.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Opie growled and smirked, "Or what will happen? What are ya gonna do, lil girl?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Corrie closed her eyes and tapped into the part off her she kept completely hidden from Opie. Juice had seen it, Dita had seen it, but she hadn't wanted Ope to have to see it. He wanted honesty, he was going to get it.

When she opened her eyes and looked down at him she allowed her cruelest smile to take up residence on her face. She cocked her head to one side and yanked his head to force him to look her in the eyes. There was absolutely no emotion in them, she knew this because she'd seen herself in the mirror in psycho mode before.

"You will put your hands above your head and not touch me. I do no' care what I do ta ya, touch me and I will punish ya," cruelty sparkled in her eyes as she forced him to lay back down.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Opie looked at her with intrigue; not necessarily scared, but surprised. At last, he followed her orders.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Once he placed his hands above his head, Corrie stood and grabbed his belt from his pants. She wanted to ensure he knew what it was like for her not to be able to touch him. To have the physical barrier where she had a mental one. It wasn't the first time she'd used a belt to restrain someone, she made it tight, nearly too tight, and fastened it to the post of the bed nearest to Opie's head.

Again pulling out her emotionless voice, she spoke, "You think you know what it's like for me. For you to be touchin me, caressing me, drivin me nearly insane and me not be able to touch you. And believe me it isn't a choice, my barriers are as real as that belt," she gently ran a hand up his right thigh and across the place where his belt would have hung, "Tonight, you will learn because tomorrow old Corrie comes back."

She leaned over him and ran the tip of her nose over his collar bone, letting out a long breath against his skin as she did so.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Opie shivered involuntarily, "Jesus..."

Ooc: that was my response too Ope...Jesus.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:21 pm

ooc:bwahahahahahahahahahahaha Amanda and Corrie, pushing boundaries since 1984.

Somtimes, when she accessed this part of her, she went too far without realizing it or she would look like a psychotic scarecrow due to her jerky movements, without inhibiting herself too much, she tried to avoid both of those things. Again she climbed back onto the bed. Using her hair as a tool she started at his chest and slowly let it flow over his skin until she sat up and adjusted herself over top of him.

"You're mine. If I ever catch ya with a croweater, make no mistake I will give her the Polly Zobelle treatment with a smile on my face," she hissed.

She'd never told Ope that what happened to Polly was her doing. Most of the men had been shocked at the gruesome way Polly had been taken care of in. Again she cocked her head to the side and smiled sinisterly.

"If you speak to me," she lowered his self onto him at a snail's pace, "to try to stop me, I will punish you."

When she was finally on top of him she began to move, painfully slowly by the look on his face. She leaned as forward as she could go and reached for his hair to jerk him up and cross the distance. For a moment, she just kept his face there, looking into his eyes, the tips of their noses barely touching. Finally, she lightly ran her teeth over his bottom lip.

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Opie groaned and bucked his hips against her, unable to resist.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:04 pm

She cried out and laughed.

"Oh, no, Mr. Winston. There will be none of that."

She moved off of him and walked across the room grabbing a scarf. Chuckling to herself she crossed the room again and looked him in the eyes.

"You don't set the pace, boy-o," her head flopped to one side rather ominously.

She tied the scarf across his eyes and then walked away. Silently she shut the bathroom door and decided to take a nice hot shower while Opie stewed on the bed.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Opie groaned, "You got to be kidding me..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Corrie got out of the shower and didn't even bother to dry off all the way. She'd waited long enough and so had Opie.

Sauntering over to him she ran her index finger along his waist again and kissed the spot above his hip bone. Again she mounted him and began to move. Hopefully he learned his lesson this time. Reaching behind her, she ran her fingers along his inner thigh. She moaned a low seductive noise.

Needing to see his eyes, she moved the blindfold down and turned it into a gag. Still it wasn't intimate enough for her, so she released the end of the belt from the bed, leaving his hands bound and, using it like a leash, pulled his arms over top of her and behind her. He was now sitting with her still astride him, his bound hands behind her back as she held onto the belt.

As she neared release she used her mouth to remove his gag,"kiss me," she hissed inhis ear.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:56 am

Opie wasted no time. He took the opportunity to claim her lips with his, nibbling lightly on the bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:00 am

She smiled against his mouth knowing he was probably desperate to touch her. With a flick of her wrists she released his hands and gave him permission to touch. The second his hands found her skin she threw her head back and moaned his name, finding her release.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:20 am

Opie ran his hands down her back, up her thighs, and right to her breasts; cupping them in his firm grasp as he sucked the hollow of her throat.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:25 am

She sighed and leaned into him for support, holding on for him. Careful notto disturb him from his place on her throat, she let her hands travel into his hair and pull lightly while she nibbled on his ear. She began to pant with the effort of holding on.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:16 am

Opie groaned as he crushed his mout to hers; reaching down to rub...well...you know....lmao
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:38 am

She shivered and collapsed against him

Later that night, Corrie, while sleeping in bed with Ope, began to have another nightmare.
She screamed and beat more to it than there seemed to ne.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:09 am

Opie held her close, "Corrie, baby, wake up..." He shook her gently in effort to wake her from the nightmare.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 am

The sedatives had already started to wear off and she couldn't shake the horror of the dream. Rationally, she knew the arms around her were Opie's, but her body didn't seem to understand that. She pushed against him.

"No! No, no, get off, no!! Why, why would you do that?! No!"

She wasn't making sense to anyone but herself. This time the nightmare had taken her to the day they'd left her tied up in that abandoned house, still tied to the chair. She didn't know she was going to be left that day. She was so tired and weak from not eat or drinking and the torture that she could barely keep her head erect. They asked her again about the guns and again she said she knew nothing. It shouldn't have surprised her when they heated the small knife with the blow torch, but it had. The smell of her legs burning was always so real in these dreams. The sensation never duller than the day it happened. Of course, she went into shock and they left her there, barely alive.

She started punching Opie, unable to control herself. She was sobbing and grabbing at the top of her naked legs, where the long burn scars were, screaming as though they were burning her right then. She jumped out of the bed and ran to the corner of the room. There she sat on the floor, in Opie's shirt and her underwear, screaming and pulling at her own hair.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:30 am

Opie didn't hesitate scooping her up in his arms holding her in a bear hug so she wouldn't hurt herself. He rocked her gently, "Shhh...Corr, come back to me, come on baby."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:08 pm

She fought and and sobbed harder at the tightness of his embrace. Just before she was about to bite his arm to gain her freedom she felt the familiar kick of Aisling as though even her unborn child was fighting for her escape. She cradled her belly as best she could in Opie's restraining hug and sobbed quieter, the fight going out of her.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Opie held her close, stroking her hair, "Shhh, my little psycho..."

LMAO...actually, he just shushed her.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:58 pm

*don't be an ass*

She nuzzled against him, as if she had a choice with as hard as he was holding her in place, knowing she may not be able to nuzzle him after this. She looked up at him, with her one good eye, and saw the back eye Chibs had given him for the first time.

"Ope, I'm so sorry," she caressed his eye, "Did I do this to ya?"

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Opie smirked, "No, your shithead uncle did." He was trying hard to lighten the mood, "Seriously, it's fine. Don't worry about it,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home alone Corrie/op   Home alone Corrie/op - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home alone Corrie/op
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next