Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Empty
PostSubject: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Corrie sat at the head of her large dinning table putting the finishing touches on the bridesmaid's bouquets. She'd sent Chibs to pick up the council, including her paternal grandfather, and she was now waiting for Dee to show up and do her hair and make up.

She just hoped Ope listened to her and didn't show up at the house. He may not be superstitious, but she certainly was.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_20/set?id=62393810
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Just bumpin this back up in your email
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Dita came by the house about twenty minutes later with her makeup case and hair supplies in tow. That year had been a struggle, but she was vastly improving. Her hair was slightly longer, just above her shoulders. She was still smaller than what she initially was and was less outgoing; more hesitant.

She went inside and found her sister, giving her a small smile, "Hey"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Corrie smiled back, "Hey."
Having the council in town was making her nervous. They had too many enimies for her tastes.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Dita got her things organized and began getting her sister ready, "Stop fidgeting. You're making me nervous. Look up." She started working on her sister's eyeliner. "I'm glad dad is watching Lettie right now. Can't seem to keep my head on straight right now."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:48 pm

She sighed and obeyed, "Sorry. The council bein here makes me nervous. They don' approve of Ope. What's up with ya?"

She thought about the addition to her erin go bragh tattoo, not even Opie had seen it. The tattoo was visible in her dress. She had added a single, simple crow perched atop the harp as a statement to the council. Opie meant as much to her as the cause.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Dita smiled softly at her sister's crow, "Ope will love that." She got some foundation powder ready and started brushing it on her sister's face gently, "...Nothing really...Juice wants to try to have another baby..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:47 pm

She looked up at her sister, "Do you? I'd like another, but I haven' voiced that."
she laughed
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Dita shrugged, looking down at her make-up palette. "I dunno...I used to...but then IT happened...I'm scared to bring another child into our world..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 pm

"You don' mean that. He's gone, Dee. That didn' have to do with the life that had to do with crazy," she spoke earnestly.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Dita shook her head, "I'm not scared for myself. I don't care what happens to me...but I can't put one more life in danger. I mean...if something happened to Lettie...I would never forgive myself."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:28 pm

"Well, I'm glad my parents had me even though they lived in a dangerous lifestyle and couldn' always protect me. I'm sure any child ya have will feel the same. It's ultimately yer decision, but ya should take the boy's feelins into consideration. Tha's a big decision."

She smiled at Dita.

"I'm sure he;ll understand no matter what ya decide."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Dita finished up a few minutes and smiled at her sister. She handed her a mirror, "Well, I think you're set..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:06 am

Corrie only really ever put on makeup when she ws on the job. She grinned widely as she looked at her reflection.
"Thank you."
she hugged Dee.

They put on their dresses and headed towards the reservation. The.closer they got the more nervous she became. When they reached the reservation and everyone had finally arrived and was seated, she thought she might puke. Tig found them in line and offered her his arm. Her grandfather would feel slighted, but this man was her Da. As the music started and her purple veil was lowered, panic started to set in. Surely Ope didn't want to be saddled with a lunatic. She watched as Aisling toddled her way down the aisle towards her father. His smile made her heart skip a beat.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:30 am

Opie couldn't hide his happiness as he watched Corrie come toward him. She looked beautiful; happy and healthy. They had come a long way dice they first that; her especially.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:44 am

She blushed fiercely as Tig gave her to Opie. Traditionally you wore a kilt if you married into the IRA, but Corrie hasn't wanted Ope to be anything but himself. She deeply inhaled the sent of leather and smiled. She looked into his eyes, barely hearing the Chief as he spoke. When it came time for the exchanging of rings she marveled at the size of his hands, something she should have been used to. She slid the silver ring she had bought for him while se was in Belfast all that time ago. She had meant to just give it as a gift, but it had slipped her mind and sat in a drawer. This was more fitting. The knots emblazened on it were the knots of a warrior and to be with her he had to be just that. She would explain the meaning to him later. Maybe whisper it in his ear as they danced.

When he lifted her viel to kiss her she couldn't help the tears running down her cheeks she never thought she'd have this.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am

Opie smiled, cradling her face in his hands gently as he looked her over wiith a loving gaze. "I love you, Corrine Winston." He leaned in and softly kissed her full on the lips; ignoring the cheers from the crowd.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 am

At the sound of her new name Corrie blushed and was sure she matched her hair.
She walked in hand with Opie passed the council, her grandfather glaring. After they talked to everyone and people had settled down to eat Corrie started to think about her parents. Her emotions boiled within her and she decided to take a minute and go into the woods to have her moment.

She stood and kissed Opie's forehead, "I'll be right back," the emotion was clear on her face, "I need a minute."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:05 am

Opie smiled softly and kissed her once more, "Hurry back. I love you."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 am

She caressed his face, "I love ya, mo chroi."

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_18/set?id=62114219

She mad her way to a secluded part of the woods and say on a fallen tree. Careful not to smudge her makeup, she put her hands in her hands and thought of her parents. In a rare moment of vulnerability she completely dropped her guard. she never heard the footsteps coming up behind her.

The large hands wrapped around her upper arms and yanked her up into a chest like a brick wall. Immediately she fought back, trying to headbutt the man behind her. she let out a string of Gaelic curse words that would have made Opie proud.

"If you don't stop fighting we will go kill every person at your precious wedding," a Russian voice spoke into her ear.

She stilled against him, they must be after the council. She couldn't let them start a war, too many lives would be lost.

"I don't know what yer after boy-o, but ya won' get it from me," she hissed as they bound her hands.

They drug her over to a tree, by this time she had figured out there were three of them, all tall walls of muscle. She wouldn't be able to fight her way out. They lifted her short frame and placed the ropes on a hook they had hung from a low hanging branch. Her feet dangled about a foot off the ground. They laughed as they swung her back and forth between them like a tether ball.

The tallest one stopped her and gagged her, then ran his nose along her jaw line. Realizing his intent she shivered. Gently the man rolled up her dress about her waist, at least he had some respect she giggled against her gag. As his large hands ran over her naked legs blind fear and panic rose in her. She thrashed and fought and screamed beneath her gag as they took turns raping her. When they were done the tallest one leaned close to her, his hot breath against her neck. She hadn't cried, she wouldn't give them the satisfaction. she panted and her heart ached in her chest.

"Give your old man a message, you tell him this is our wedding present to him," and with that the russians walked away.

She hung from the hook, her feet swaying just above where her shoes had fallen off. She let her head hang back as she tried to not completely fall apart.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:44 am

An half an hour later, Opie had finished off another beer and went off looking for his wife. They were getting close to the part of the reception where they share their first dance as man and wife. He went in the direction of the woods, "Cor? Cor? Our dance is coming up..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:48 am

Corrie heard Opie's yells and used her tongue to spit the dirty rag they had gagged her with out of her mouth.

Her head still hung back she yelled, "Opie! Help!"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:19 am

Opie felt his blood cool at the screams of his wife. He went running to the source and once he saw her hanging from the tree, skirt neatly bunched up, the blood in him began to boil flash hot. He rushed to her cutting her down, pulling ther skirt down, "Who...who did this? Did they....? I'll fucking kill them!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 am

Both her arms had fallen asleep as she hung from the tree and hung useless beside her, pins and needles rushing through them as blood flow was restored. Her shoulders ached and she felt dirty. Her breathing was still erratic and her heart raced.

"Russians," she panted nodded and turned her gaze away, "three of them, took turns, said it was a present for you. The council, you can't do anything it will start a war with the council here. You can't say anything Ope. I'm IRA, the council comes first."

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:56 am

Opie looked at her, horrified and frantic, "Cor...no! You can't be serious...I can't...I WON'T let them get away with this...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next