Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Opie took her hands in his, "They would be able to visit anytime they want. Cor...I just want you and Aisling to be safe..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:41 pm

She kissed his hands, "Ope, I wouldn't be safer here. I would constantly be on the job. They would send me all over Ireland," she sighed at the sadness in his eyes, "If you want I can send word to Da and he can bring Aisling and we can stay here for a couple of months so you can see what it's like then we can make a decision after."

She nuzzled him, "You're overdue for a vacation, don't you think? The club can do without their VP for a couple of months."
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Opie sighed, nodding softly, "I want you to be happy."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:47 pm

She felt like there was hesitation in his eyes.

She cupped his face, "Ope, I have never, ever been happier than I am in our brick farmhouse, where I found the man I love, the only man I could ever love, where our daughter was born, where you father is resting, I have never been happier than I was in Charming. But if you need a break we can stay here for a while. You seem so tired. Eventually, though, I want to go home."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Opie pulled her close, "Then we will go home, love. I just...I thought you missed this place and the people."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:43 pm

She smiled against his chest, " I do, Ope, but I don't miss who they made me be while I was here. You make me better and I want to stay that way."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Opie smiled softly, kissing her hair gently, "I do miss our little girl though. I bet she is having a blast with her Aunt Dee and Uncle J though."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Corrie shivered, knowing what her sister was planning, "Ope, I have to tell you somethin and you're not gonna like it."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:14 am

Opie sighed looking down at her with concern, "That is never a good sign...what is it?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:17 am

"Dee knows and I think she is planning on taking care of the Russians herself."

She waited for the bomb to go off.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:33 am

Opie's face changed from content to anger in a matter of seconds, "She what? Does Juice know this? Is she fucking insane???"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:36 am

She quaked inside at his show off anger, she shrank away from him and trembled slightly. She still wasn't one hundred percent from the attack.

"I dunno, Ope. She knows one of them was Nikolai. She said she was going to deal with it. Iw as distraught I didn' know how to stop her."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:46 am

Opie shook his head, "I have to call Juice then...he has to know what is going on."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:54 am

She felt so tired.

"Do what you have to do, Opie."

She sat down on a bench and stared ahead, trying not to think about hanging from that tree.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:56 am

Opie stroked her hair, "I'm not mad at you, okay?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:05 am

Corrie leaned into his touch. She'd been harboring a secret and it was eating her alive. It had been a happy secret at one time, but now she knew it would just add insult to injury and Opie would lose it.

She looked up at him, her heart breaking, "Opie, I'm pregnant," she paused and let out a breath, 'I've been pregnant since before the attack."

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:08 am

Opie looked at her, shock written on his face, "You...you're what? How long?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:12 am

She felt ashamed, "Three months. I was goin ta tell you after the wedding as a surprise, but then it happened and I didn' think you'd leave without revenge if I told you they raped me while I was pregnant. Ope, I don' wan' ya ta get hurt."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:25 am

Without words, Opie pulled her in a tight embrace, burying his face in her stomach. Tears slowly sprang from his eyes. How could he let that happen to her?
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:30 am

She tangled her hands in his hair, what should have been great news was tearing her husband apart.

"I'm sorry ope, I should have stayed with you. It's my fault."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:39 am

Opie shook his head, pulling her closer by the hips, "I...I should have stopped you...this is my fault, love."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 am

They sat on the bench like that for maybe an hour before either of them moved. Eventually they made their way home. Corrie went into the bedroom on the main floor and lit a fire, weary to her core. She hadn't even been able to be with opie since they got married. She'd been too afraid to try. she missed him. She missed his confidence, his hope, she felt like she'd broken the man she loved.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:23 am

Opie came up behind her dropping a kiss on her shoulder, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:29 am

Remembering one of the worst fights they ever had, she looked at him through her lashes and breathed, "Prove it."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 am

He took her chin between his fingers, leading her lips to his. His kiss was soft but urgent; eventually allowing his hands to slide down over her breasts, across her swollen stomach and finally resting on her inner thighs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next