Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:59 am

The wall that had tenuously held her emotions in check broke and she turned to him and yelled.

"Opie you will do as I say! I am a soldier, expendable, get used to that fact. I cannot let the council get involved. Once they are gone we will hunt the bastards down. Tonight you have to help me the hell up and bloody dance like nothing has fucking happened!"
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:09 am

Opie was silent for a few beats before pulling her close to him, he murmured in her ear. "Fine...but they will pay...they will pay by my hand, Corrine."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:18 am

A fire lit in her belly at the steel in his voice. For once she really belonged to someone. He emotions were wrecked as she clenched her hands to bring back the feeling. It was a struggle for her to calm herself. She looked up at him and nodded.

As they danced to Linger for their first dance Corrie felt her control melting. All the emotions were too much. She was sore and she felt used. And just letting Opie hold her to dance was setting her nerves raw. She leaned into him and silently started sobbing, at least people would think she was just overwhelmed by happiness.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:27 am

Opie held her as tight as he could without hurting her, his face nuzzling her soft neck as he fought back tears of his own. All he wanted to do was protect her and here it was their wedding day and he let her down.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:33 am

She fought hard to stay in his arms and soon enough, the song was over. She could see Dita watching her from across the way, concern on her face.

Corrie looked around her at the beautiful night she had planned. She refused to let those monsters take this from her. She shoved down all her hurt to deal with once they left and she looked up at Opie cradling his face in her hands she angled his face to look down at her and wiped away his tears with her thumbs. She tried to fill her eyes with all the love she felt for him as she stood on her tip toes in front of all the people they loved and kissed Opie, the salt from his tears lingered on his lips.

She crooned to him in gaelic and said,"I love you, don't you cry over them."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:35 am

Opie forced a small smile, nodding, "I love you too, sweetheart." He leaned down and kissed her once more.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:41 am

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_22/set?id=62672606

They made it through the night without another meltdown. She left Opie with the boys as she met up with Dita to change into her travel clothes. She knew dita would see through her. She squared her shoulders as she met with her sister's gaze in the fitting room.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63185743
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:56 am

Dita looked at her through the mirror as she gently fluffed her sister's curls with her fingers, "Where were you, Corrie?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:02 am

The words tumbled out of her, she hadn't planned to tell her sister the truth, but as the sobs ripped out of her she did just that.

"I went to the woods, I needed a minute I was upset about m-m-my parents. I sat d-down, they came up b-b-ehind me. Three Russians, they tied me u-up and h-hung me from a t-t-ree, 'She sobbed loudly, "They raped me. Said it was a p-p-present for Ope. He found me, hanging out there, my dress rolled up."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:10 am

Dita felt that familar feeling fill her: hurt, fear, and anger...hate. She felt her jaw clench as she pulled her sister into a tight hug; her mind was made up...those men...those disgusting bastards, would pay dearly for this. She was going to make sure of it. She murmured in her sister's ear, "They will pay...I swear it, Cor...does Ope know?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:13 am

"That's why he was crying when we were dancing," she sobbed against her sister.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:40 am

She held her close, "Names....I need names. I need to know which ones, Corrie."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:42 am

Her eyes went wide, "They didn't say names. One was familiar, I think his name is Nikolai."

She pulled on her shoes.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:55 am

Dita's teeth began to grind. Her sister didn't have to tell her much. She knew who to go after. "I don't want you to worry...I'm going to handle this...do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 am

She nodded. She hugged her sister and made her way out to her husband.

Knowing her face was swollen and puffy from her sobbing, she tried to bury her face against his chest.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:17 am

Opie held her close, "I'm sorry, baby." He murmured lightly in her hair as he led her to the super sport.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:23 am

Once they left they headed tword the airport and the IRA's private jet. Onboard corrie finally had her meltdown. She was inconsolable. She sobbed and foight against Ope in the private bedroom of the plane. She felt less thn worthless. She thought Opoe could never want her again.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Opie held her firmly, shushing her against her hair, "I love you...I'm sorry...I'm sorry I let you down..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Once they were i Ireland, Corrie felt more whole. She'd had the caretaker stock the fridge and change the sheets in the family farmhouse. It was old, two story and made of grey stone. The rolling green hills of the pasture had sheep through it. It was just outside a small village. Today, Corrie walked hand in hand with Opie through the street towards the Pub. The people of this town knew her and loved her. She often helped the families at Christmastime with presents and food. Her family had left her more money than she knew what to do with, as Ope was soon to find out, and so she was always charitable to the people of her home.

"Mornin, Miss Brennan," an older man smiled.

"Aye, it's Mrs. Winston now," she smiled in return.

The old man shook Opie's hand, "It's about time someone made an honest woman of her, lad."

Through the whole town it was like that, here she was normal. The allowed her wide berth, knowing how she felt about being touched, but they all still shouted friendly hellos.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63206279
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Opie gently held her hand in his, taking in the lush scenery, "It's beautiful here...do you ever miss it?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:05 pm

She frowned, "All the time. But it's painful for me here if I stay too long. And I go where they tell me."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Opie sighed, "Never think about moving here?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:55 pm

She thought about it, "Yea, I tink I would like tha, maybe, some day. I mean, I belong here, Ope. I would miss Dee and Da . And you think I'm in deep in the states. To these people my IRA status makes me royalty. It's hard to separate myself. "

She stared up at him, looking at the clouds in his eyes.

"What are ya thinkin, Love?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Opie held her close, stopping them in their stroll, "Let's move here then...start over. I can do a transfer here."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:12 pm

She looked at him, so confused, "I don't know if I can do that. What about Dee? What about Juice? Is this what you want?"

The thought of being home, thrilled her slightly, but she knew why she never stayed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee   Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Later that year: Goin to the chapel featuring cor/tig/ope/juice/dee
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next