Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Dita laid down next to him, enjoying the cool tile pressed against her skin. "This floor is going to see a lot of action."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:17 pm

He smiled,"I love this floor already."
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:34 pm

Dita chuckled, gently thumping his stomach, "You are bad, Ortiz."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 pm

"Yea and I taught you well."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:24 pm

A few days, Dita was unpacking their boxes of books in the spare room that was going to be used as their office. She had found out recently that she was about three months into her pregnancy and was well underway of graduating early.

She had the day off that Friday afternoon and was standing on a ladder placing books up on the tall built in shelves of the study. Her tan rounded tummy peeking out from the white tank top she was wearing. She was anxious for her husband to get home from work.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:29 pm

He knew she would be stubbornly putting books away in the study when he got home. So, he made his way to the room and smiled walking up.to spot her on the ladder.
"Hey, daredevil, you could wait for me to spot you in case you fall."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Dita blushed at his overprotective banter. "I'm fine. Almost done."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:43 pm

"Well, if it's all the same, I'll enjoy the view from back her while you finish."

All the tension he'd been carrying in his shoulders started to vanish. It had been a long day without her.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Dita smirked, "Smartass. How was work?" She stretched her legs, still tan from the honeymoon as she put the last of the books on the top shelf.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:32 pm

"Boring, which is good in my line of work. Missed you, though," He reached up to steady her.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Dita smiled, "Hearing you say that never gets old. I missed you too. Can you rescue me now, lieutenant?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:28 pm

He came up the ladder and there her, round belly and all, over his shoulder. Afte he sat her back on the ground he smiled.
"Are you ok Ma'am? That was quite a tall ladder."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Dita blushed, nodding shyly before reaching up to kiss him."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:48 pm

As he returned her kiss his stomach growled loudly.

"Ugh, I'm starving. Any requests on what to make?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Dita chuckled, rubbing his stomach, "I have pot roast in the slow cooker and rolls from that Jewish bakery in the oven?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:31 pm

"Oh, god, that sounds amazing, Dee. I'd starve without you," he kissed her hard, tangling his hands in her hair. Food was completely the way to his heart.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Dita giggled, kissing him back, "You can thank me later. Come on." She led him out to the kitchen and began making his bowl. "Our moms are wanting to give me a baby shower."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:50 pm

He shoveled in the food, "Yea? When? I think the wives at the Firehouse are wanting to do the same thing," he smiled wide, "They love us, you know."

He continued eating making appreciative noises.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:59 am

Dita finished her bowl and began washing the dishes, "Um, I think they are aiming for around Christmas. I don't know why...it's such a hectic month for them. I guess it's because of the two weeks I'll get off plus I'll be graduating by then."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:10 am

"Well tell them to text me the details so I can pass it to the wives. We don't want any conflicts. I can take the day off that way, too."

He rose to help her dry the dishes loving the domestic routine they slipped into.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 am

Dita smiled, loving the life they were starting together. She finished up the cleaning before wrapping her arms around his waist.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:11 am

"I have the next three days off. I'm going to start working on the nursery tomorrow, but what could I possibly do in the meantime?" he held a finger to his lips and looked around.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:26 am

Dita smirked, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You can do a number of things. You can run a warm bath for your sore wife and unborn child for starters? Maybe afterward go across the street and get us some raspberry gelato? Sit through some Disney movies?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:29 am

He smiled, "Alright."

As he walked away to start the bath he let his hand slowly glide across her round belly. He made sure the bubble bath was perfect before leaving to get her gelatto. By the time she was out of the tub he was waiting for her, gelatto in the freezer, with a stack of her favorite movies.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:49 am

Dita had opted for his old football shirt and a pair of boyshorts. She kissed his lips and thanked him. She looked though the stack and selected her favorite Sleeping Beauty. She knew the movie by heart since it was one her father and her watched a lot. She laid on the sofa, the shirt pulled up under the curve of her breasts unashamed so she can rub her belly. Her pregnancy still amazed her and she often had to find ways to convince herself it was real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next