Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Dita loved her mother, but her fawning was getting to her. "Ma, can J come back?"

Opie smirked, "Opie. Opie Winston."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:48 pm

A little dejected, Gemma agreed, "Yea, ok."

Juice entered the room and smiled. He wasn't as messed up as before now that he could see she was ok. He poured her fresh water and sat down next to her.

"Poor Winston just opened the flood gates," he laughed and kissed his wife's head, "It's too bad your sister has bad taste in men, I think Opie likes her."

Corrie rolled her eyes, "Well, Opie Winston, anyone ever teach you that it's impolite to shove your nose in other people's business?"
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:48 am

Dee laughed, "Maybe it'll knock some sense into her. They would be a good pair."

Opie smirked, "Being outspoken is not rude."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:32 am

"They would. How are you feeling? Need anything? Your mom thinks you kicked her out because she was cleaning, I told her she was probably right," he chuckled.

"Yea, well, you may want to tell Tig that because I am pretty sure he just thinks I'm rude," she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Dita sipped the ice cold water, "I'm fine...got a little bit of a headache."

Opie sighed, "I'm guessing the handy work is Vinny's?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Juice was instantly worried. His best friend growing up had died of a brain aneurysm so headaches after head trauma flipped him out.

"Is it bad? Is it worse at any one spot than anywhere else?Are you sensitive to light?" he instantly went into firefighter mode.

Corrie crossed her arms, "Oh good, they've told you all about it. Nothing like a starnger knowing all your business. It was just an argument. It's fine."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Dita shook her head, "No, nothing like that."

Opie shook his head, "You know, Dee worries about you a lot."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:19 pm

He couldn't stop the worry, but he tried not to let it show. "So, you'll be off work for a while, that's a plus at least. More time with me and Trini."

She looked down, "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Dita smiled some, "That's true."

Opie looked at her seriously, "For now at least...right?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:57 am

"Oh, we could go to the zoo, I can push you in a wheel chair and you could hold Trini. We could do all kinds of things! I have vacation built up, I can take it and stay home with you." his eyes lit up.

The damn man was wearing her down. She leaned forward and put her head in her hands, tears welling up in her eyes. She had no idea how to get out of this.

"Yea, for now."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:14 am

Dita smile widely, "That'd be fun. I would get to be with my two favorite people."

Opie sighed, "Look, it ain't none of my business, but the guy sounds like a jerk. Hell, Juice gives everyone a chance and he HATES this guy. You are a gorgeous girl with a good head on her shoulders. Don't waste it with a prick."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:15 am

Juice was glad to see her excited. When he thought her to be dead it was like he died too. If he had the chance he'd beat the asshole who did this to within an inch of his life. He rubbed her knuckles as he thought of all the things he'd like to do to the prick.

As corrie listened to Opie her phone rang.
(just her side of the conversation)

"What Vinny?"
"A couple of days."
"I don't give a damn if you're ok with it, it's my sister for fuck's sake."
"Don't you talk to me like that!"

Her face paled and a hand absently flitted to her chest.

"Yea, ok. Tomorrow, I'll come home tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:13 am

Dita frowned, "Hey Rambo, chill out."

Opie looked at her, "You can;t be serious...you are going back to that asshole?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:28 am

Juice laughed, "You know that's why I love you. How'd you know what I was thinking. He leaned forward, placing his cheek against her hand.

Corrie rubbed her upper arms and shivered despite herself, "Sometimes we don't have a choice but to do things that might hurt us."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:29 am

Dita half-smiled softly, "I just know how you are. I find you easy to read...for the most part."

Opie gently took her hand, "You do have a choice. There are people that are willing to protect you."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:33 am

his brow furrowed at her comment, "What do you mean, for the most part?"

Corrie shook her head, "No one can protect me. "
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Dita shrugged, smiling lightly, "I don't mean anything. I mean, there are times I must be hard to read too, right?"

Opie shook his head, "That's a cop out."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Juice smiled and stood to kiss her lips gently.

"I have never been able to read you well, I likeit that way. It keeps me on my toes."

Corrie sighed, "It's complicated. I wish it was just a cop out."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:37 am

Dita blushed, "I love you."

Opie shook his head, "You are the only person that can make that happen. The longer you stay with him, the worse it'll be."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:39 am

He smiled, " I love you more."

Again the thought of her limp and lifeless crossed his mind.

Corrie stood, fists clenched at her sides, "You have no idea how complicated this is. I can't leave. I can't. I wish I could."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Dita kissed his hand, "I'm okay...in one piece."

Opie shook his head, "Again, cop out."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Juice smiled, "When you get home I'm going to make you your favorite dinner and then we'll order pizza from your favorite place one day."

The man always thought with his stomach.

Tears streamed down her face, "If only you knew."

She grabbed her bag and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 am

Dita chuckled, "I'll still be able to cool, you know?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:43 am

"No, I want to do everything. Believe it or not, I can cook," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:11 pm

A few days later, Dita was home and stubbornly hopping from room to room without her crutches. She was annoyed that she was being slowed down by the actions of one jerk. She was less forgiving now and more than ready to sue his ass.

Plopping down on the sofa, wincing from the impact, she looked through the docs their attorney sent her that morning. She hoped to get some of them signed this morning as Trini slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next