Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Juice went out to get Corrie, when he saw her he almost laughed. Tig was glaring at her and hissing for her to sit while she paced in front of him and stuck her tongue out at him. She was still in her police academy uniform, hair pulled back in a pony tail. He was pretty sure the reason she was such a Daddy's Girl was because she fed him so much attitude.

He tapped her on the shoulder and sat next to Opie, blowing out a breath.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Opie clapped his shoulder, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Juice nodded, "I think so. She's awake, she's whole there's not a lot more I could hope for," he looked at the man, "Thank you for staying with me. I need it."

Corrie entered the room and saw Dita, all the bruises and tubes and cast. She was instantly angry that she was so damaged.

"What kind of asshole pays more attention to his cell than the road?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Dita smirked softly, "The kind that hit me. I'm okay though...just a bit banged up, sis."

Opie smiled, "Don't mention it. Corrie looks like she is well...how's that asshole she's dating?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 pm

"Please tell me you are pressing charges so that asshole can't dot his to someone else or at least let me castrate him."

She sat down beside her sister's bed.

"Well, from what Tig has been saying to Gemma, she had to fight to com here to see her sister. So, yea, still an asshole."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Dita smirked at her sister's outburst before getting serious. "I don't know...I want to talk it over with Juice first and Daddy too. The saw it first hand. I mean, accidents happen."

Opie shook his head, "How come the douchebags get all the nice girls?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:21 pm

She shook her head, "You should press charges. Seriously, Sis," she tucked a stray hair behind her ear revealing some deep purple bruises on her wrist, "dude could have killed you. I'm glad you're pretty much ok, but he could have killed you. Daddy is beyond pissed."

Juice raised an eyebrow,"Nice girl? Clearly you haven't met Corrine," he laughed, "Sometimes I think it would take someone pulling her out of a collapsed building to save her from this fucked up relationship she has going on. I know he hits her, I know he does.," he shook his head, "She's a great girl, treats my Dee like a fucking queen, she's going to be an amazing cop, but the girl has no common sense."

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Dee gently grabbed her sister's hand, examining the bruises, "What the fuck are these? Did that bastard do this to you? Did he?" Dita's soft exterior went cold, "is he here? I will kill him, so help me god..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Corrie stared at her, eyes hard and cold, "No he isn't here, I'll go get Dad so he can see you."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Dita winced as she sat up, angry not at her sister, but the monster she was with, "Damn it, Corrie, you are strong, beautiful, funny, and worth a hell of a lot more than bruises from a drunkard! You can't be his lap dog. He's going to kill you one day if this continues. Can't you see that?!"

Opie frowned as he heard the yelling, "I guess Dee is not very happy?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Corrie looked at her sister, "I'm going to get Daddy."

Juice stood and walked towards the room just as Corrie came out. In the crack of the door eh could see the seething look on Dita's face. He grabbed Corrie by the wrists and saw her wince. Yanking up her sleeves as everyone in the waiting room looked on he saw purple bruises around her wrists and up her arms. The ones on her forearms looked like hand prints.

He let her go, "Jesus, Cor."

She glared at him and yanked the sleeves down stomping off t the chapel.

Juice got Tig so he could see Dee.

"Hey baby, how you feelin?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:37 am

Dita forced a smile, "Like I got hit by a pick-up truck. Is Trini okay?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 am

"Ye, Jax has her. You know how that man loves taking care of that baby. I want you to press charges. If you don't he'll do this to someone else and maybe they won't be as lucky as you," he sat next to her and held her hand.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:04 am

Dee frowned looking down at her father's hand, "Daddy, it was an accident. Any one of us could screw up like that."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:22 am

He shook his head, "it's the third time he's done this."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:30 am

Dita was stunned, "THREE times? Why does he still have a license?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 am

"Because no one has pressed charges" he crossed his arms going into Captain Trager mode.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:54 am

Dita thought for a moment and nodded, "Okay Daddy."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:00 am

Tig smiled wide, "That's my girl," then his smile faded, "I hate to ask while you're in here, but what happened with your sister?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 am

Dita groaned, "Even if you didn't ask I was going to tell you. Daddy, that nutcase is hitting her. She had bruises all down her arm. We have to do something."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Tig knew Victor was an ass. He'd hired him while he still worked in Chicago. He'd begged Corrie not to stay, but she did. She knew better than to let a man lay hands on her. He shook his head.

"she knows better than that. I'll send in your mother. She'd about to send a search party or a firing squad for the doctor anyway," he smiled.

Tig told Gemma it was her turn and the smile on her face just about made her look like she was going to bust in two.
"Baby, I'm so glad you're ok," Gemma burst into the room in true Gemma fashion.

She immediately sat beside her and held her hand.

Tig cam out shaking his head. So much going on at once. His oldest daughter in the hospital, lucky to be alive and his youngest daughter throwing her life away.

He went to the chapel to find Corrie. Without asking, he grabbed her arms and yanked up her sleeves. He shook his head.

"Damn it, Corrine! You know better. I won't allow you to go back there!"

Corrie seethed, "I'm not a god damn baby!"

She stormed back out to the waiting room, forgetting to pull her sleeves back down and sat across from Opie and Juice.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Dita held her mom's hand with her good arm. "Mom, I'm sorry for the scare..."

Opie, always so forward, looked at the bruises. "Wow, where did those come from? " he knew damn well where they came from though.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Gemma smiled and patted her hand, "Baby, I'm just glad you're ok. Your father told me you plan to press charges, good, because you aren't too old to bend over my knee."

Corrie glared at Opie for minute, then just slumped back in her chair and yanked down her sleeves, "If everyone in this family is as loud as they seem to be, I'm pretty sure you already know where they came from."

Attitude oozed from her.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Dita scrunched her face, "Um...okay mom...awkward...."

Opie leaned in toward her, "You sister loves you. She has a right to be concerned and does everyone else. Do you really want to be treated like garbage by this creep?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Gemma laughed, "I just want to be sure you make the right decision is all. Jax says he'll keep Trini a few days if you need him to. He's a good kid, that one."

She smiled and fluffed Dita's pillows. Gemma fussed about the room straightening things that didn't really need straightened.

Corrie looked at Opie, raised an eyebrow and spat,"Hi, my name's Corrine and you are?"

Juice stifled a laugh, that was the Corrie he knew. Opie was in for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita   A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A moth to a flame: Juice and Dita
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next