Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AU Backdarft corrie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 am

Dita nodded, "Okay, but maybe I should get the little ones ready for a nap first. They are cranky. Where are we set up?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:47 am

She led Dita up the double staircase and showed her where the room for her and Juice was and the adjoining room for the kids. She had made the rooms up especially for them for whenever they wanted to come visit.

She made her way back downstairs, finding Opie sitting in the living room with Juice. she smiled as she took her place beside her husband to wait for her sister.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:15 am

Dita came down, sitting beside Juice. She looked a little tired, but was otherwise in great shape. She smiled at her sister, "The rooms are wonderful. They all went right to sleep. So...what's up?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:16 am

She put her hand in Opie's, "I have at least 6 months of leave left, after the babies are born we're going to stay here until we have to go home."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:44 am

Dita looked a bit surprised and a little sad, "Oh? Wow....that's great Cor..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:48 am

"It's not forever. We just don't want the press up our ass with the babies."

She looked at Ope,"It was his idea."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:07 am

Opie looked dumbfounded, making Dita laugh. "Corrie, stop that. The poor man doesn't stand a chance. Seriously, I understand...I'm bummed, but I'll get over it. I want you to be happy."

Opie smiled, "We are happy. Thanks Dee."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 am

"We'll fly you in all the time, I promise."

Her brow furrowed and a pain swept over her midsection. Her hand rested on her belly and she leaned forward.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:29 am

Dita saw the pain in her eyes, rushing over to her sister. "Hey, are you in labor? Have you been feeling pain all day?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:30 am

:Yea, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle until now," she looked scared.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:44 am

Dita looked at Opie, "We got to get her to a hospital. Help me get her to a car. Corrie...just breathe okay? Keep calm. You are going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 am

Corrie did her best to listen to her sister. Once they got to the hospital the process was fast. Her doctor had already explained to her that they would do a c-section because of how many babies there were. Opie stayed with her during the surgery. The babies were perfect. There was Alexander who weigh 5 lbs 4 ounces and had a tuft of bright red hair. Then there was Morrow who was 5 lbs 6 ounces and was totally bald. Then last there was Adelaide who was tiny at just 5 lbs and had the dark hair of her father.

After getting to see the babies, Corrie fell asleep.

When she woke, Dita was holding Alexander, Juice was holding Morrow, and Opie was fawning over Adelaide. She was in pain, but nothing worse than when she had cancer. SHe reached out for Opie,
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:19 am

Opie smiled, "Hey beautiful. Do you want to meet your daughter first?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:30 am

She nodded. Taking each baby in turn she got to hold and feed all of the babies. When Juice and Dee left to get some food it was just Opie and Corrie. The babies all sleeping soundly in various positions on their mother. She sighed and gazed at Opie.

When they heard the door of the room open they assumed it was just Dee or Juice, instead, Piermount walked through the door. His face wore the same angry mask as always until he caught sight of the babies. The mask melted away to an unsure smile.

"Son, I'd like to meet my grandchildren."

Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:54 am

Opie looked at his wife, shock on his face, "You will have to ask my wife first."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Corrie held Opie's hand tightly and nodded. the man was his father, their grandfather, if he wanted to meet them she couldn't stop him.

Piermount, Piney as what few friends he had called him, Slowly walked towards the babies lying on Corrie. He had ruined his relationship with his son, he knew that, and his only recourse was to keep treating him like shit hoping it would somehow fix itself. He had watched the video Corrie sent him of the babies over time the regret he felt consumed him. He'd gotten a hold of the lawyer in charge of Harry's trust and found out he'd bought a new home here. Calling the pilot of his private jet, he was here as fast as he could. Their maid had told him where they were.

Tentatively, he reached out and lifted the smallest baby and held her close on his chest. A smile spread over his face.
"Her name is Adelaide," Corrie spoke quietly, "This is Alexander, she caressed the redhead, "and this is Morrow."

Piney nodded, "After the firefighter you saved?"

Shocked that he knew, Corrie nodded.

He held each baby in turn, then sat beside his son, still holding Morrow, "Son, I'm sorry. I know I've been an ass to you and I second guessed every choice you made. I pushed what I wanted on you too hard," Piney kissed the baby's head, "I want you to know that I couldn't be prouder that you didn't turn out like me."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Opie sighed, watching his dad with the baby, "I know, Pop."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Piney looked at Corrie, "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you both while you were sick. I didn't know what to do."

"It's fine," her heart thawed some for the old man.

Piney knew this was a long shot, but he wanted desperately to repair the relationship with his son.

"Can I stay with you while I'm here? I want to get to know the babies and," he looked at Corrie, "Your amazing wife."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Opie looked at Corrie then back at his father, "Sure, pop." He smiled broadly at him.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Corrie was beyond happy once they were home. Her family was around her and she had three beautiful babies she didn't think she'd ever have. She laid in their king size bed with her babies laying beside her. She ran her fingers over Morrow's little toes, then Alex's little fingers, ending on Adelaide's head. Thinking she was alone, she sang to them.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Piney waited until she was through, he knocked gently on the door. "My wife used to sing to Ope all the time."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:52 pm

She flushed. It was still odd for her that Piney was here. She smied at the old man and patted a spot on the bed beside her.

"He doesn't talk about her much."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Piney smiled softly, "His momma...well, she is not a constant in his life...has a world of problems."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Opie never really revealed much about his childhood and Corrie had always been curious. It was like Oiney was handing her a gold mine.

"What kind of problems, Piney?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 am

Piney looked at her sadly, "Besides alcoholism? Opie doesn't talk much about this...Opie had an identical twin...Paul. Paul was a weak baby when he was born...not lasting longer than three days. Mary blamed Opie for his death...still does."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AU Backdarft corrie
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next