Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gangland Chicago AU

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:39 am

When they returned to the apartment, Corrie wouldn't let anyone touch her. She'd sewn up her father enough times to know what to do, so she stomped off to the bedroom and locked the door. Ignoring the loud knocks of Chibs and the screams of her stubborn husband, she cleaned the deep wound and sterilized a needled. Biting down on one of Opie's belts she silently stitched up her own arm. She showered, put on a clean dress, and waited to see if Opie would try to break in the door.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Opie called Carlos and got the okay to kick down the door first knowing damn well that if he didn't ask first Dee Dee would have his head since she just renovated. It took little time for Opie to get the door down, "What the hell is wrong with you, woman?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:11 pm

She stood, the fact that she'd sewn up her own arm and done a damn good job obvious.

"My problem?" she poked at him some of the men looking on, "My problem is that you shut me down anytime the conversation gets to hard for you. I am not some pretty thing you put on your arm and forget about. I am a mob daughter. My father is the most violent assassin in Chicago. He'll kill people you wouldn't dream of touching. I am not new to this game, Harry Winston. I've pulled more bullets out of my own Daddy than I would care to count. And you know, including my other, I am the single thing he is attached to in this world. He tells me everything. Yet, here is my husband who tells me nothing. THAT, sir, is my problem."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Opie threw up his arms, "Kind of like when you jump to conclusions about what I did to an assassin?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:37 pm

She laughed at him, "Assumptions? I barely know you! You won't let me in. How can I assume anything when that's true. And god forbid you tell me what happened."

She grabbed Chibs by the hand and drug him towards the door of the apartment, "I need to clear my head and I know he won't let me go alone, so come on."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:24 am

Opie watched as his wife stormed out, angrily kicking a wall nearby.

Chibs led the girl down to the end of the hall where there was an isolated balcony, "Ya okay lass?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:31 am

She broke down, feeling so overwhelmed by trying to take care of Opie and being hormonal. Flinging herself at Chibs she cried.

"What am I doing here? I can't help him because he doesn't want the help. I just want him to trust me and not be so shut off. He says he loves me, but then he shuts me out."

She stood there for a while, crying, before finally giving up and heading back to the bedroom. She walked passed all of Opie's men, and Opie, with her face swollen and blotchy. In the bedroom, though it was barely noon, she changed into a night gown and laid on the bed.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:58 am

Chibs, like a hormonal father, grabbed Opie by the neck and drug him out into the hall, berating him. Opie felt like a jerk once he was through.

A couple hours later, he was in the bedroom, sitting at the foot of the bed, eyes downcast. "I was on a run that night for Jax...it was only supposed to be for thirty minutes. That was also the same night of Ellie's Christmas concert at the church. I promised them I would be there...I told her and Donna at the last minute I couldn't make it...I had to take care of business for Jax...Ellie said nothing to me...Donna gave me an earful; saying I was a bad husband and an even worse father. They were right...I could have saved them that night had I have been there..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:03 am

Corrrie's chest tightened and she held back a sob. It had to be the most he'd told her about that night. She rose to her hands and knees and crawled across the bed to him. Sitting in his lap, she placed a hand over his heart.

"You would be dead, too. I am so sorry, Ope."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:24 am

Opie felt tears stinging his eyes. He looked away, ashamed at the evident emotion, "They would still be here though...I would have gone in their place...they didn't deserve to die and now you are in danger..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:31 am

"Oh, no, don't you look away from me," she yanked his face back to meet her gaze, "THIS is the man I love. This wonderful, sesitive man attached to the killer. I am not Donna. I am not an innocent. I've known for years, been privy to secrets that Jax would have me killed for if he knew. I'm not in danger just because of you. This is the life I choose."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:55 am

Opie pulled her into his embrace, sobbing into her neck, "I'm so sorry, Cor...I just want you to be safe...I could care less what happens to me as long as you are safe."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:22 am

She sobbed along with him, "I care what happens to you."

Later that year, Christmas.

Corrie was huge with baby. No longer able to see her feet, Opie had to lace her boots for her. She'd insisted he put up the tree, though he had no desire and she had put up all the family ornaments, including one of Ellie's hand. She stood in front of the tree, rubbing her large round belly when something came crashing through the window.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:39 am

Opie came running from his study, hearing the crash and fearing the worst. Things had been going so well; too well. He ran into the living room, scooping his wife away from the shattered glass, "What happened?!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:42 am

Hot pain flashed through her as realized she'd cut her hand very deeply. She hissed and held it up.

"Someone through something, get me a rag, please?"

As Opie turned to get the rage, she felt tow sets of hands on her, pulling her through the window. She kicked and fought and screamed until they chloroformed her. The horrified look on her husband's face was the last thing she saw.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:31 am

ooc: Oh, what the fuck happened here?! LOL

Opie had his men scour the streets of Chicago overnight. He paced back and forth in Jax's study, "You need to fix this, Jax! You need to find her alive. NO other option. Do you know where she is? You better tell me now, goddamnit!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:43 am

ooc: hahahaha drama, that's what happened here.

Jax was wracked with guilt; it was time to come clean.

"Ope, I am so sorry. I thought I had it under control. I was feeding them the info I wanted them to have. I was just trying to protect you. I was using her as bait to lure out Bernelli so we could end this. I never thought they'd take her."

Corrie woke in a dark basement room, cold, head aching from the chloroform. Her stomach heaved and she crawled to a corner to puke. Settling back in place, she sobbed, the baby being extremely active inside her.

Bernelli opened the door,"Hello, Corrine, I hope you are comfortable. You will be here for a long time."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:10 am

Opie glared at him, "You...YOU WHAT?!" He grabbed Jax by the neck slamming him into a wall;; pointing a pistol to his head, "You bastard! You fucking monster! WHERE IS SHE?!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:21 am

If Opie had killed him then, he would have deserved it.

"Bernelli's safehouse on the outskirts of town," he sputtered and coughed, "Ope, I'm sorry," tears slid down his face.

Corrie cowered as Bernelli came closer to her, "It's an added bonus that you are so beautiful," he stroked her wild curls.

Shivering with fear, she protected the baby as much as she could. She had faith Opie would find her. Bernelli wrapped her hair around his arm and drug her out of the room. In the adjoining room a group of men watched her like she was something to eat. When she realized what they meant to do, she started to struggle ripping out large bits of her own hair. Unceremoniously, Bernelli tossed her on the bed where two men tied her down.

"She's all yours boys," he said as he stood back, arms crossed, smirking.

There were ten men, ten men who took turns raping her. Though, miraculously, they were careful of her belly, it was rough and some of them hit her in the face. As Bernelli finally started to take his turn, there was a loud commotion outside and Opie burst through the door.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:42 am

Opie tore the men off of her, horror gripping him as he realized what they had done. Directing them with the barrel of his Tommy gun, he coldly announced, "All of you....against that wall."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:48 am

The men did as they were told, knowing it was likely to be another Valentine's massacre. Bernelli, however, gripped Corrie by the throat, laughing at Opie.

"You going to risk shooting me, while I'm this close to her?" he squeezed harder and Corrie began to blindly struggle, unable to breathe, "I'll destroy you because it will destroy Teller."

Corrie was panicked, she couldn't breathe. She made eye contact with opie and frantically tried to convey to him that he should just shoot that bastard. The edges of her vision began to get dark.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:22 am

Just then, a shot hit Bernelli in the back of the head. Opie looked up to see Jax there. Before the other men could react, bullets flew from both Jax and Opie, killing everyone in sight.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:25 am

Bernelli's body landed on top of Corrie, she gasped, and sobbed.

"Get him off of me, get him off!"

Jax yanked the man off and pulled her dress back down before cutting her bonds, "Corrie, I'm so sorry. This is my fault."

Corrie shook uncontrollably as she leaned over the bed and vomited. Jax laid a hand on her back and she sat straight up.

"Don't you touch me. Don't you ever touch me," she reached out for Opie.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Opie held her tight, feeling equal hate for Jax. "You are a monster, Teller." He scooped Corrie up, shushing her as he made his way to their car. He had to get back to the house.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:50 pm

The men all stared as Opie carried Corrie in the house. Her face was bruise, her upper lip cut and swollen, and she was still shaking and hiding against Opie. She clung to the man for dear life, still feeling like she might vomit. When she saw the rage on Chibs face, she feared the entire Bernelli gang was going to pay for what happened tonight. When she realized that she wanted them all to pay, she wanted Opie and his men to murder every last one of them, she had to make Opie sit her down and she scrambled to the kitchen, puking in the sink as all the men watched.

"What in the bloody hell happened, "Chibs spoke.

Jax had followed them, despite what Opie had said, "I used her as bait, I know, damn it, I know. I let my priorities get out of line and they took her to a cabin and ten men, plus Bernelli took turns," Jax swallowed hard as he saw the familiar insanity in Opie's eyes, "They raped her, Chibs. Then Bernelli tried to strangle her."

Chibs rushed into the kitchen, "Corrie, you need to go upstairs and lie down, lass."

Corrie didn't even register that he'd spoken to her. She stood with her head against the cool ceramic of the sink, unable to cry, unable to feel.

"Corrine, you need to go lie down. I canno' deal with both of ya loosin; it lass and I think things are about to get bad down here. Come on, lass."

Chibs began to lead her towards the stairs.
As Corrie passed Opie her face hardened and her lip snarled. she reached out and grabbed him by the shirt, their eyes locking both seeing the absolute pain and wildness in each other.

Standing there, locked in each other's vengeful gaze, she spoke in a hoarse voice thick with emotion, "Kill them all. Every last one. I want to see them all as the light leaves their bodies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangland Chicago AU
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next