Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gangland Chicago AU

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Opie stroked her face, the anger still burning in his eyes, "You have my word, Corrine."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:54 pm

She pulled out of Chibs grasp and took bother of her husband's hands in hers. Pulling herself up on her tip toes, she kissed his lips and laid her head on his chest.
"I don't blame you," she whispered, "This isn't your fault. When you've done what you need to do with this anger, you still come back to me."

She let him go and walked over to Jax. For a moment, all she could do was stare at him. Then, she pulled back her arm abd punched him as hard as she could in the nose.

The men didn't know what to do, this was everyone's boss she was attacking. Corrie kicked him in the ribs after he fell to his knees. Then she grabbed his hair and forced him to look at her.

"You've shattered me. Completely."

with that, she allowed Chibs to take her upstairs.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:18 am

Opie waited to Chibs was back. "I want to call a vote...Jax is out."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:21 am

Jax stared at him, knowing he deserved this.

"Ope, maybe we should wait until you are calmer. This is a huge thing. I agree with you, but acting out of anger, well, we see where that gets us."

The other men, in the room, now knowing what had happened, begged to differ. Shouts arose demanding a vote.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:39 am

Opie glared at his former best friend, "SHUT UP! We are voting this out!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:03 am

No one in the room voted to keep Jax as their leader. As Jax watched, defeated, the men voted in Opie as their new leader.

Corrie laid in her bed and wept. She felt shattered and worthless.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:43 am

Opie demanded everyone begin the search for the men; gathering leads around Chicago. He promised to join them in the morning but his wife was his top priority. He joined his wife later, stroking her hair as he fought back tears. "I'm sorry, love."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:13 am

She squirmed under his touch, shaking. She stared sttaight ahead and stiffened.

"Why, Ope? Why did Jax do his to me?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Opie looked down, "I question a lot of things Jax does...I don't know who he is anymore, Cor."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 pm

She stood and made her way over to the closet. She dressed in the only pair of pants she owned that rested under round belly, one of Opie's shirts and she pinned her hair up.

"I want to go out looking with you."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Opie looked at her in shock, "No. Absolutely not. The boys are handling it."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Defiantly, she stared at him, "fine."

She went downstairs, grabbed one of his gun holsters and one of his hand guns, knowing full well he was watching. She then slipped on one of his large suit jackets and pinned her hair up under one of his hats.

The effect was she looked like a short, stocky, red-headed, effeminate, man.

"I am doing this with you or I am walking to my father's and telling him what happened and I will go out with him. The ruthless, moralless, assassin. If I tell him what happened what do you think the chances are he will deny my revenge?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Opie grabbed her arm gently, "I went crazy when I thought I lost you both...please...I can't risk losing you again.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Her eyes were absolutely cold, "I'm doing this."

She walked out the door and down the street towards her father's.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Opie chased after. "No! You want to deal with this? We'll do it then, but you have to do it my way."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:22 pm

There, in the middle of the sidewalk, she screamed at him, "I'm done doing this your way! I want blood, Opie, and I want it tonight. So unless your plan involves that, no."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Opie grabbed her and yelled equally as loud, "Fine! We will talk to your father about this! We will do it your goddamn way!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Her whole demeanor changed, her breathing was shallow, terror on her face, "Don't touch me! Get off me! Let me go!"

Her heart raced in her chest, all she could think of was when they pulled her through the window earlier that night.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:33 am

Opie dropped his hands instantly, "Oh god...god...Corr...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 am

Turning, she walked the rest of the way to her father's with Opie trailing behind. She told her father what happened and, after keeping him from killing Opie, he agreed to help her. The trio left together for a seedy bar in a bad neighborhood. Happy's info put at least three of the Bernelli boys there.

Corrie mimicked her father's every move. They sat at the bar, eyeing the crowd when they pegged the boys they needed. No one but the bar tender was in the joint. Happy paid the man to take a walk and the three of them put their sights on the boys.

Corrie stood, "Hey, boys," she cocked her head and smiled.

As soon as they stood she shot on in the head. As the second one reached for his gun she shot him through the heart. The third one sat completely still, terrified. Slowly she walked up to him, letting the hot gun barrel run along his jaw. She smiled and pistol whipped him.
Once he was down, she shot him three times.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:15 am

Opie looked on as his wife exacted her pound of flesh. He looked to Happy, lost, confused, and anxious to find the rest of those bastards.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 am

Happy looked on at his daughter proudly, "That's my baby girl" he beamed.

Corrie thought that this would help, that she would feel better, but all she felt was empty. It shocked her the ruthlessness with which she dispatched them. Looking at Opie she spoke, "Thank you Daddy. I think we should stop for tonight, ok?"

Happy nodded and made his way out side. Corrie crossed to Opie, tears in her eyes.

"Take me home."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:04 am

Opie wrapped an arm around her protectively. This was one of the reasons why he didn't want her to do this; your first kill always haunted you despite it's reason for cause.

He led her home, helping her undress and slip into one of his baggy dress shirts. "Would you like to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:15 am

Corrie didn't know if she had the right words to explain to him that, in her core, she had actually enjoyed killing those men. Right after she had felt empty, lost and shocked at her ruthlessness, but on the walk home she realize that she felt that way because she enjoyed it and it left her feeling like she didn't know herself. She supposed being her father's daughter probably explained it, but she had promised herself she would never be Happy. The man loved the kill.

"I liked it, Opie," she looked away, not wanting to see any disappointment he may have, "I liked killing them."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Opie looked at her with surprise, "Sure, it's understandable since you need revenge..."

If only he knew...what a dumbass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangland Chicago AU
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next