Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gangland Chicago AU

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CorrieDesantis
Admin

Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:06 pm

She expected him to be scared, " Jax told my parents. They are on their way here to take me from you. If that's what you want, I'll go with them," she took his hand, kissed the palm, then laid it on the small roundness of her belly as she prepared to drop another bomb she had been avoiding,"But you should know this before you decide. I love you and no matter if they take me or not I'll still be marked because it is obvious to everyone how this happened. Either you can keep me here and protect me or you can send me away and hope they don't find me."
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Opie rubbed her belly gently and realized he could let her...them...go. "Marry me."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Jax's words echoed in her min, "they vowed to kill any family he ever has." It tore at her, but if they got married it would be on record and the gang would know. It would be like putting a target on herself. She hesitated and as she did her father, one of Jax's assassins, Happy, came barging through the door.

"What the hell, Winston? Haven't you killed enough innocent women in the last six months?"

Corrie stood in front of Opie, her arms extended behind her in a protective stance.

"Daddy, no. I won't leave. He wants to marry me," she knew as soon as she said it it was a bad idea.

Happy grabbed his daughter by the arms and started dragging her out, "Oh no, doll baby, that is not about to happen. I am not going to sit back and watch you get killed because of his mistake."

Corrie started crying and fighting against her father, reaching out for Opie, "Opie! Please, don't let him take me!"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Opie looked at the man pleadingly, "Please! I love her! I don't make the same mistakes twice, sir."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Happy knew something was going on with the gang that killed Donna and the kids. Jax was fighting to hard for an action that would start a war for it not to be bad. He also knew that now, his daughter was at the center of it. He hesitated as he watched his nineteen year old, pregnant, daughter reach out for the thirty seven year old man who had already lost one family. Sighing, he stood Corrie up and turned her around to face him.

"He is dangerous Corrine, " he pleaded.

"I love him Daddy," she hugged her father knowing it was one of the few ways to the assassin's heart, "I know more than you think. Please, if not you're dooming me to a life branded as a whore."

Happy frowned and let her go. Making his way to Opie he got up in his face,"If my daughter dies, I'll kill your parents and then I'll kill you."

Corrie knew he meant what he said and cringed.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Opie nodded, almost sick with fear, "You have my word."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:02 pm

As she stood on the porch watching her father leave, she felt exposed. The danger around this was palpable. Once her father was out of sight, she rushed passed Opie and into the house.

"Come inside, shut the door," she wrapped her arms around her stomach protectively.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 am

Opie did as she asked, guilt evident on his face, "This is selfish of me...you should have left, Corrie. Save yourself. I'm cursed."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:56 am

Taking him by the hand, she led him to her bedroom in the maid's apartment. She saw it as neutral ground; there was nothing up there to remind him of her. Laying with him on the bed, she put his head on her chest and his hand on her round belly.

"If you're cursed then all three of us are," she stroked his hair,"This has been my fate since they dragged you into the Teller house howling like an injured animal. I can't leave you, I wouldn't begin to even know how."

For a while, she sang to him thinking about his proposal. Jax telling her parents would have the consequence that her mother would announce to the world that she was marrying one of the richest men in the city. So, married or not, she was now a walking target.

"Opie, there is nothing more in this world I would rather be than your wife."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:55 am

Opie looked at her floored, "You would risk everything? For me? Why?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:58 am

She thought about it for a moment, needing to give him the most honest answer she could find, then she kissed the top of his head.

"Even with all the hurt and brokenness you carry you have been a kind man, caring, gentle, consistent. You deserve my love like no one ever has. If I would die for someone it would be you alone."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:17 am

Opie held her against him, planting soft kisses to her temple. "We can get married when and where ever your heart desires. I've been in live with you for a very long time...I want to make you happy."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:22 am

The kisses soothed her worried mind.

"I want to do it soon, but I don't think it is safe to get married here," she didn't want to tell him that she knew it wasn't safe. He finally seemed to be at some kind of peace, she didn't want to ruin it.

Gently, she kissed his lips repeatedly.

"I think we should go to New York to get married. This week. I don't want to wait."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:59 am

Opie nodded, enchanted by her soothing voice and lush kisses. "Let's leave tonight. I can make arrangements to take a train."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:02 am

She nodded, "I don't have many clothes besides what I have on and my maid's uniforms that fit. We'll probably have to do something about that once we get there."

She placed her hand on top of his amazed she was able to hide this for so long. The thought that she would have to try to get him to pack up Donna's stuff when they returned shook her happy thoughts. Inhaling deeply, she rubbed her belly and closed her eyes to think.

"Go make your calls, I'll pack a bag. For tonight, I'm safe up here without you."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:30 am

Opie kissed her once more before leaving the room to make all the necessary arrangements. He called Carlos and asked to use his penthouse apartment in Manhattan during their stay. They were to be on the train by midnight.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:34 am

She packed what few things she could still wear in a bag with her brush and other odds and ends. wondering at the fact she was about to go to New York when just three months ago she was a maid she smiled. She made her way out to the living area of her apartment where there was also a door to the outside and glanced out the door catching a shadow staring in at her. She dropped her bag and screamed, causing the shadow to run down the stairs two at a time.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:15 am

Opie, who was in the kitchen at the time with one of his wingmen came running out. He looked frantic; scooping her in his arms. "Are you okay?! What happened?!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:20 am

She tried to put on a strong front, but she shook like a leaf in a storm. Taking a few deep breaths she fought back tears. It was such a violation to find someone staring in.
"There was a man staring in my door. When I screamed he ran."

Burying her head against his chest she finally realized how much danger she was.really in
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Opie looked at his men, "Hit the streets." The men nodded and left. Opie held her in his arms. "I'm so sorry, honey."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:22 pm

She shook her head,"I'm fine, it just startled me," she rubbed her belly,"I'm fine."

The men came back with a kid who was barely 16. Corrie recognized him, he lived in an apartment in her old building. Startled even more she marched over to him before Opie coukd stop her.

"Peter Fuscarello, why on earth are you peeking in on me?" She poked him with each word.

Peter eyeballed Opie, obviously afraid, "The Bernelli family paid me to find out how serious you were with Mr. Winston. I'm sorry Miss Corrine my brothers need shoes."

Pleadingly she looked at Opie seeing his anger,"I will buy your brother's shoes, Peter. You tell them I am just the maid."

He looked down, "They already know about the baby, tthat won't matter to them."

She shrank back against Opie.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Opie sighed, "Dear lord. Do you know anything else, boy? If you do, you better start talking."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:15 pm

The boy swallowed hard and nodded, " My Papa works for the Bernelli's I hear things. Someone is feeding them information. He knows that you love her and she loves you. They've had other's watching. They know her father is Teller's assasain and the one who killed Bernelli's brother, so it would make her death that much sweeter for him," the boy looked Corrie in the eyes, "No matter where you go they will find you. I'm sorry."

Corrie got in his face, "You tell Bernelli, from me, that Lowan women are hard to kill. I'm not afraid of him."
She pulled her wages for the month out of her bag and thrust it into the boy's hands"This should be enough to get you all shoes," she kissed his forehead and held strong while the men took him out. Once he was out of sight her knees grew.weak and she all but fell into Opie's arms.
"Seems like I was cursed long before I met you," she looked him in the eyes and kissed him with absolute abandon,"If I'm going to die I want to be your wife first. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Opie took his face, "You are not going to die...not on my watch." He kissed her forehead and sighed, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:26 pm

By the time they reached New York, she was exhausted.Still, she didn't want to roam around the city dressed as a maid, so she talked Opie into taking her shopping. She had never had.clothes.so fine before. She smiled until she thought her fave might break.
When they got to the penthouse she howered and slipped into one of Opie's dress shirts. She had plenty of nightgowns now, but the shirt smelled like hime and accomadared her belly. Not knowing the room was full of Opie's men, she made her way to the living room looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangland Chicago AU   Gangland Chicago AU - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangland Chicago AU
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next