Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

everlasting AU

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

everlasting AU - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:36 am

Opie shook his head, "Christ...what am I supposed to do, Corrine? You have lost control."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 am

"Lock me up," she yelled, "Do it. Put me back in that room. Chibs was right. You have to do it and leave me there alone."
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:45 am

"That is what you really want?" He felt guilt, but he was thinking that would be the only way to fix this.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:55 am

"I swear to god, Ope, if you don't take me there right now and lock me up I'll feed on you again, but this time I might not be able to stop!" she raggedly ran her hands through her hair.

When he threw her in the cell and shut the door, she screamed and thrashed around. She absolutely had no control. The first few days, Chibs would come down at night and sing to her softly through the bars of the door. It was always in gaelic and it always lulled her to sleep. On the fourth day, she lay on the floor on the cell every part of her aching. This time, when Chibs came to check on her, he brought a bottle of human blood with him. He tossed it through the bars and she scrambled to pick it up and drink it as fast as she could. Still enduring visions of Opie while she drank, she sighed and handed the empty bottle back out the bars to Chibs, careful not to touch the silver. Again Chibs sang her to sleep.

Things went on like this for four weeks. In the fifth week she managed to drink three bottles of blood without seeing Opie as she did so. She felt released. After two weeks o Opie free feeeding, Chibs brought a real live human down to her. He bared a striking resemblance to her love. Brutally, she tore into him. Still there were no visions.

After all was said and done, she had been locked in that room for six months without once seeing Opie. she wore the same clothes and was streaked with dirt and blood. The mix matted her hair. Her clothes were torn and worn.

She paced the cell, waiting for her final test in agony. Opie himself was coming down to her today.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 am

Opie was eager to hold his love in his arms again. When he opened the door, he scooped her up, "Oh baby..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 am

She'd missed him so much stuck in her personal hell. She clung to him, nearly climbing up him like a tree. She hadn't spoken in so long she wasn't sure she still could.

In a barely audible, raspy voice she whispered, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I love you. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:41 am

Opie rocked her in his arms, relieved that she was back, "These last six months...they were hell...I missed you so much."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:44 am

She coughed, "I missed you more than I thought I could miss anyone."

She watched her hand, almost detached from it, streaked with dirt and blood as she reach up to touch his face.

"Take me home. I need a shower."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Opie nodded, carrying her out to the car and belting her in. He kissed her lips tenderly. He took her back to their home.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Standing in the hot shower she watched the filth flow down the drain. She felt like part of her died in that hole, but maybe that was necessary. She leaned her head against the tile, allowing her hair to create.a.thick curtain around her as she silently mourned.the part of herself she lost to keep her dearest love safe.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Opus slipped in behind her, pulling her close. Her grief was strong; he kissed her ear gently, "I'm so sorry Cor. Please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:49 pm

She melted against him, "Opie. My Opie. You have nothing to be sorry for. How could you have known? You gave me everything and I gave you a batshit newborn to deal with. I'm just glad it's over. whatever happened in that room, it was necessary."

She ran her hands over his chest, "I don't ever want to be away from you again."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:33 am

Opie kissed her neck, his hands caressing every inch of skin he could, "I wanted to come get you...every single night I waged war with myself."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:41 am

Though her powers had waned, she still picked up all the emotions raging inside him. She stroked his face and kissed him tenderly.

"You did the right thing, baby. I promise you that. Chibs tool care of me the best he could. He sang me to sleep every night. A few times he had to come in and hold me so I couldn't hurt myself. He was gentle and kind," she kissed him again, emotion welling up inside her for Chibs.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 am

Opie captured her lips with his, holding her close to him still.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:19 am

In the hot shower it was easy to forget they were both dead. Sadness gripped her when she thought of the things she could never give him. Still, she could give him all of her; every ounce of love every inch of her belonged to him.

Backing him up against the wall, she savagely kissed his mouth. Months of pent up longing was finally spilling out of her.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:03 am

Opie groaned against her soft lips, moving down her neck and in between her breasts, licking her soft cool skin.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:11 am

She pulled him down on top of her on the floor of the large shower. Wrapping her legs around his waist she pushed her feet against his bottom and forced him into her. She needed him. The months alone with Chibs raised feelings she was not comfortable having and she needed Opie to erase them, remind her who she belonged to. Unintentionally, she let the thought slip to him.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:35 am

Opie stopped her, looking into her eyes, "My god, what happened in that room? What did he do?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:39 am

Tears fell from her eyes, "Opie, I don't know. I'm so confused. I have all these feelings, but you are the only one I want, she sobbed, "sometimes I dream about feeding on him, I don't understand it."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:15 am

Opie frowned and looked at her perplexed, "What did you eat while you were in there?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:22 am

"Just blood. It was in bottles at first," she.sobbed against his shoulder, "I feel like I'm betraying you. It's like I'm in love with him."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:48 am

Opie was out of the shower and dressed in a matter of seconds, beckoning to Chibs to meet him at the clubhouse. He dropped a brief kiss on Corrie's forehead, "I'll be back. I have some things to settle."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Corrie was too shocked to stop him, but she wasn't going to let him do this alone. Plus the raw to be near Chibs was.too strong. She followed closely behind him.

Chibs felt them both enter the clubhouse and he smiled.
"Opie, Corrie," he spoke quietly.

Corrie heard him with her enhanced hearing and pushed passed Opie and made her way into his dorm. He smiled at her and she flew to him. Feeling the old urges she stood a breath away from him fighting to keep herself from doing this. She wouldn't betray Opie.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:40 pm

Opie followed her into the dorm, seething, "You traitor! What did you do to her?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everlasting AU   everlasting AU - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everlasting AU
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next