Daughters of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Anarchy

A Sons of anarchy role play group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AU Backdarft corrie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
DitaCDeSantis

AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Opie kissed her gently, "They are asleep. Relax." He moved his hand under the waistband of her panties and began to explore her.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:53 pm

She bit her lip, hard, to keep from crying out. Her hips bucked against his hand of their own volition causing her to blush crimson. Only Opie was ever able to elicit this reaction in her. Desperately, her hands reached for him, fumbling with his belt.
Back to top Go down
https://daughtersofanarchy.forumotion.com
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Opie groaned as he jerked his pants down along with hers. He quickly entered her, hissing at her warmth.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Her legs wound around hin tightly, placing her hands abover her head and against the leg of the day bed for leverage. She wanted it fast and hard.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:18 am

Opie grinned sexily at her and began to pound into her HARD and FASSST
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 am

Quickly she fell over the edge, raking her finger nails down his back and forgetting to be quiet. She enjoyed the tightening of the muscles in his back as he went with her over the edge.

Panting, she lay under him on the floor as the triplets started crying.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:35 am

Opie chuckled, rolling onto his back, "Wow...there goes being quiet."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:45 am

Three months later they were getting ready to move back home to New York. Piney was staying with them and adjusting well. She loved the old man, which was not something she'd ever expected. She was so excited to get back into her uniform. She hummed as she packed up the triplets clothes. she was prepared for the paparazzi shit storm they were going to walk into.

Pulling out her phone, she checked her calender for the date if the babies next appointment and realized that she hadn't had her period in two months. Shocked, she immediately went to the store and bought three tests. she spent the afternoon in the bathroom repeatedly testing. She was pregnant. She wans't suppose tdo be able to get pregnant on her own. She was so upset, she wouldn't be able to go back to work.

Leaving the bathroom, her face swollen from crying, she found Piney waiting for her in the triplets' room. Sobbing anew, she threw her arms around his neck.

"Oh, Piney," she cried, "I'm pregnant again. I wanted to go back to work, it's been so long."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:22 am

Piney held her, shocked, "Are ya sure, kid? I mean...did ya pee on a bunch of sticks just to make sure?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:25 am

She nodded frantically, "Yes. Shit, Piney," she let go of him and ran to her room. Once inside she slammed the door and locked it. Running to their bathroom to puke, she continued sobbing loudly.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:06 am

Piney, who was never subtle, went out to his son's garage. Opie was working on his new panhead. Without words, he smacked Opie upside the head, "Schmuck!"

Opie looked up at him, "Shit, what was that for?!"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:08 am

"You're wife, you know the one who was looking forward to getting back in uniform after surviving cancer and having your babies, that one? Well she is in the bathroom sobbing because she is pregnant, again. Didn't I teach you how to wrap that shit?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:16 am

Opie dropped his tool in his hand, "Fuck...really? How is it possible?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:18 am

He slapped him against the head again, "Really, asshole? I think you know how that's possible. Instead of debating anatomy out here with me, don't ya think ya ought to be int here with her?"
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Opie nodded and ran into the house. He marched into their bedroom and knocked lightly on the bathroom door, "Baby, open up. We need to talk..."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Splashing cold water on her face, she acquiesced to Opie's request. Slowly she opened the door to ace him.

"What?" she spoke with an edge.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Opie looked at her with concern, "Pop told me...are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Silently, she shook her head. She was so far from ok it was not funny. Giving in to the warmth of his strong arms, she sobbed against his chest. She knew when it had happened, that night in the nursery. How could they have been so careless.

"I want-t to g-go b-back to work," she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Opie pulled her into his arms, feeling horrible, "I'm sorry...we don't have to do this...not if you aren't ready.
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:54 pm

She looked at him, shocked, and pushed him away, "No! It took so much to get pregnant with the triplets, it would be spitting in the face of the universe to not get this child the same respect."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Opie looked at her hurt, "I'm sorry....I don't want that either...."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Her shoulders slumped and she snuggled back up to him, "I'm sorry. I'm just, I dn't know, disappointed. I just want to go home, Ope. Be with my family in our home."
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Opie nodded, rubbing the small of her back, "I'll make arrangements tonight."
Back to top Go down
CorrieDesantis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:07 am

Once they were home and settled, Corrie talked to her father who agreed to let her come back to work, but only if she stayed at her desk. She felt defeated, but understood why he felt that way. still, she was just happy to have the uniform back on. Opie went bacl to Ladder 16, the boys had all missed him.Morrow had arrived, unannounced, on their doorstep the first night they were home. He was thrilled to see the babies and to find that one had been named after him.
Not wanting to take Opie away from his job, she left the babies with Piney and went to her first Doctor's appointment alone. The paparazzi hounded her, just had they had done when they brought home the triplets, nearly knocking her down threee or four times. When she finally made it to the doctor, she already regretted coming home.

When the printed out the ultrasound pictures, shell shocked Corrie made her way to the fire house. She walked inside and straight up to Opie, handing him the picture of the twins, a boy and a girl.
Back to top Go down
DitaCDeSantis

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:51 am

Opie held the photo in his hand, staring at it in awe. "Really? Two?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AU Backdarft corrie    AU Backdarft corrie  - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AU Backdarft corrie
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next